Ive been up all night, government healthcare

k01

PR Elite
Vote Donald! Entertainment wise for sure.

Yep, very entertaining to watch as old Trump shakes things up to turn the tables on those smug Democrats and their media enablers. Establishment Republicans don't know what's hit them. And that's not a bad thing

Double D

PR Founding Father
Joke all you want but it is going to get serious real quick if that bitch gets in!

Tell me, why isnt Hillary saying " OH, I will just continue on with Obomas plan" to get elected?

Cause even she knows it is the end of the world as we know it. song in there somewhere........hmmmm

So...anyone up for Monster Mountain this weekend? Lets go down, in a flame of glory! Im on a roll.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
What do you think about Ted Cruz ? I hope he gets the nomination. I really do. If he doesn't and trump gets it. Obviously I'll vote for trump. But I'm goin for Cruz in the general...

k01

PR Elite
I thought something was familiar in this thread so I checked.
http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/253179-rem-blasts-trump-for-using-their-song
The brain trust at REM sounds like most Hillary supporters. What has Hillary with her impressive resume ever actually accomplished or improved?

Trump has broken though barriers that have frustrated voters of both parties at odds with Washington and the media. Typical PC tactics used against Trump are failing badly. Republicans have been sent to Washington to oppose the Obama administration but mostly excuses have followed. Democrats have seen their party basically handed to the radical left. Voters are ready for a change.

Cruz is a real constitutional conservative. Many Republicans have recently run on those principles but Cruz is one of a handful to stay true to those principles in Washington. He's the smartest candidate in the race. But he's the last candidate that establishment Republicans want to win, so he's basically running against his party organization as well as the other candidates.

Republicans last night gave lip service to repealing Obamacare. Given the party's recent history of funding this nightmare, who on that debate stage is prepared to follow through with real action?

John250

PR Founding Father
Trump with follow thru. If the RINOs do not go along, they will lose their seats. Change is happening. Locally in Greene Co. this week, NO incumbents, received the county party endorsement. This has NEVER happened. Even Rob Portman got beat by his challenger out of Sidney. Portman came out in favor of Gay marriage (because of his son), and it is hurting him for sure. Former State Rep and US Rep, Steve Austria did not get the endorsement for state central committee. He got up and lied right in front of our county party officials and they knew he lied. He even called out and 80 year old central committee member for some emails she sent out against him being endorsed (all true facts), and called her out by name. Very bad cheap shot, and looked horrible for Steve.

There were some establishment RINOs in the room, and they were all looking at each other like WTF just happened. One current state representative, looked at a current state senator, and said just that, "what the F*#k!" These guys just do not get what is happening in this country.

Double D

PR Founding Father
Doesn't really matter who gets in its one liar or the other lol
Trump has said for years his life is too good to become president cuz the job sucks. But he did say he would run if the country was so messed up and there were no candidates running to make it better.

If trump gets it, it is going to make it a lot tougher on the free loaders and pieces of crap takers.
But needs done.

America needs some Tough love!

k01

PR Elite
Trump has said for years his life is too good to become president cuz the job sucks. But he did say he would run if the country was so messed up and there were no candidates running to make it better.

If trump gets it, it is going to make it a lot tougher on the free loaders and pieces of crap takers.
But needs done.

America needs some Tough love!

Restore America? A take on Trump...

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/01/can_trump_restore_america.html

1foxracing

PR Addict
So Georgie, What did CC do with that Ebola wing they started, are they converting it to the Zika wing now that there is a local case?

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Lmao. If you want to believe we had an Ebola wing, then go right ahead. There's no money in healthcare as it is. How could they make money off those wings?

sturd

PR Addict
Plenty of money in healthcare. UNH (United Health, an insurance company) was $46.48 day BHO took office.
$111.16 right now. As far as I know (haven't checked all) there isn't an insurance company that hasn't had similar
results.
AET 25.05 when BHO took office, 97.20 today
MGLN 33.16 then, 54.07 now, one of the smaller gains
ANTM 33.92, 119.82

Double D

PR Founding Father
There are only two things that are missing from the "Affordable Care Act"
1) Affordability
2) Care
fixed it
Except for the first sheet of the bill, it is written there.

Double D

PR Founding Father
Plenty of money in healthcare. UNH (United Health, an insurance company) was $46.48 day BHO took office.
$111.16 right now. As far as I know (haven't checked all) there isn't an insurance company that hasn't had similar
results.
AET 25.05 when BHO took office, 97.20 today
MGLN 33.16 then, 54.07 now, one of the smaller gains
ANTM 33.92, 119.82
Wow, if those are even close to correct..........Wow.

1foxracing

PR Addict
How could they make money off those wings?
Yesterday I heard Obama asking for 1.8 billion to help fight Zika, figured some of that would be handed out to the clinic. When the big Ebola scare was on I thought you posted they were making a special section to deal with Ebola patients, I could be mistaking though.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
The government specializes in REFUSING TO REIMBURSE for services provided to patients. So they won't be handing out money to the clinic. They'll make the clinic work for it. But with all the Super Bowl commercials....they don't need it.

I never said that. Or I don't think I did. Clinic said that. I've never seen such places.

We had one room that set up for contact and airborne precautions. But it wasn't exclusively for Ebola. Ebola patients were to be triaged, contained and shipped to metro. Bye-bye.

This is all bull s**t. This Zika virus is a ploy to get more money. Obama asking for 1.8 whatever. Next year we will be like omfg he avian bird flu! Oh wait we already that scare. Maybe it'll be the swine flu! Well s**t. That's used up too. I dunno it'll be called the ck1dhds disease. Stamp it b

k01

PR Elite
If only the almighty benevolent central government could totally control healthcare in America... :rolleyes:

55ba7e6dc361883d318b45de.jpg