Ryan Dungey's title to lose ....

JB_519

PR Addict
+77 on Eli Tomac
+90 on Cole Seely
+101 on Chad Reed

With Trey Canard out with a fractured arm
the title seems to be sure thing for rd5. It looks like Tomac will finish the season strong and provide great racing upfront with dungey . Trey has to have the absolute worst luck of any pro rider in the modern era . The look on his face said it all as he was hauled off ! I hope he will be healed in time for outdoors .

Dungey knew Tomac was on it last night. You could almost tell, he was like, go ahead........I will give you this one and move onto the next race. I am not throwing it away in Detroit.

Great , clean pass by Tomac but it looked like Dungey kind of leaned in to it , expecting some contact . When ET in "on " he is awesome and as fast as any of the best . I think RD could have kept pace and pushed him but why should he ? He rode smart on a tough track , as a champion should . Surely he will lock up the title before the final race(s) .

Its been Dungey's to lose ever since he signed on full time with Aldon Baker. And last night put the nail in the coffin. Canard was the last one who has been consistent and fast enough to even remotely have a chance to take advantage of a DNF by RD5

Canard's plan is to try and race this weekend after surgery this week...tough dude, never lets this stuff break his spirit, a true role-model.

i think he was joking...most articles he was interviewed and said how bummed he was to miss the rest of the series.

If canard was smart he'd heal up right to start over in the nationals... he was hauling the mail at the outdoor races most of last year

Its been Dungey's to lose ever since he signed on full time with Aldon Baker. And last night put the nail in the coffin. Canard was the last one who has been consistent and fast enough to even remotely have a chance to take advantage of a DNF by RD5
I'd say ever since JS7 and Vill bounced from the series... Dungey will always have that next to his titles... Top guys are out, he wins. Still a stellar rider obviously

I sent him a message, he said him and Ronnie got plans to just duct tape that there busted arm to the bars and hold her wide, they don't need no brakes, all they do is slow ya down.

I'd say ever since JS7 and Vill bounced from the series... Dungey will always have that next to his titles... Top guys are out, he wins. Still a stellar rider obviously
Js7 hasn't won a championship in a while. Even when he's in. He's out. He crashes and never finishes. Wins a few rounds. Rest of the season is mostly him being interviewed about frustration.

Js7 hasn't won a championship in a while. Even when he's in. He's out. He crashes and never finishes. Wins a few rounds. Rest of the season is mostly him being interviewed about frustration.
but he wins and takes points. Dungey gets the championship when top guys are out.

but he wins and takes points. Dungey gets the championship when top guys are out.

I think Dungey has proved last few years, he is consistently over the season better than Bubba. How many SXs did bubba finish say 4th or worse when Dungey was getting podiums? Bubba is good to get a start and a win here and there, but in my opinion Dungey would have had Bubba covered.

Dungey is straight up the man this season and looks to wrap up the title with several races remaining. He is fast and a very smart rider plus his KTM works very well for him making me wonder where Roxen would be if not switching teams as like Suzuki but the bike just does not seem to work for him. Stewart is old news and can't ever see him being a title threat again. Canard getting hurt sucks as he had been on it and had paid his dues more then anyone out there right now. Always good to see the old man in the field Reed have a good run once in a while! I think Dungey will be hard to beat in the outdoors also unless Roxen gets things clicking again. Maico Mark

Who are these "top guys" you guys are talking about?? Are they the ones that crashed out trying to race on the same tracks that Dungey has been winning on? LOL, what a bunch of BS, LOL

That is why Dungey is a champion. He is always on the podium and gets wins. He is consistent. Dungey knew he did not have Tomac speed last week, and ran his own race and finished.

I have to laugh once and a while. I remember before the season started. There was a thread on Pitracer, where a bunch of people were saying that DeCoster was going to get rid of Dungey. That KTM needed to dump Dungey, and pick up someone else, etc. etc. I told everyone that said that, that they were crazy.

Who would not want a guy like Dungey marketing your product?

Back