Chillitown roll call!

We tent camped last year in October. Got cold at night but with the power hook up we rented a 110 adapter and used a space heater. Tent was nice!! Haha.

We tent camped last year in October. Got cold at night but with the power hook up we rented a 110 adapter and used a space heater. Tent was nice!! Haha.

We did the same thing last April. Bought a converter from menard's for like $8 had sleeping bad and a heater, and we were set.

The buzz is really picking up, getting lots of calls, emails and social media messages. We have a firewood vendor onsite to sell wood. Campfires need to be in a container off the ground. We will be doing various games throughout the weekend also: moto limbo, US Army fitness challenges, DJ Shawn pumping tunes Sunday. Gates will open noon on Friday, early bird gets the good sites. For all of you just tent camping or pitting without the need for power, you might wanna check out the grass areas by the new section! We have new pitbike rules, you must be 16 to operate a pit vehicle. For those of you who qualify for a free class, that will be taken care of at sign up. We encourage everyone to take advantage of early sign up on Saturday! Grounds and track will be top notch once again for this event. If you haven't been down you are missing out! Thanks, Jeremy.

What's the weather looking like for the weekend?? I see a little cool with 90% chance of rain Saturday? I sure hope their wrong again. I was looking forward to a good day of practice before the race!!

upload_2015-4-22_9-36-57.png

Looks like most of the rain will be in the PM from what they are saying and just occasional showers. Hopefully we can get in as much practice time as possible! Hope to see everyone at ChilliTownMX this weekend! Gonna be a great time!

We were planning on it but the forecast is looking grim. Is practice on rain or shine saturday?? Or are you going to leave the track sealed up for sunday. With the forecast being 90% rain??

We were planning on it but the forecast is looking grim. Is practice on rain or shine saturday?? Or are you going to leave the track sealed up for sunday. With the forecast being 90% rain??
I'm curious about this as well. It's a 3.5 hour drive and that's to far for me to just sit in the rv all day Saturday. So Chillitown, if it rains allday Saturday are you just going to ride on Sunday?

We are racing rain or shine. Those that have been to a lot of or races know our track can take a ton of rain and still be in good racing shape. We have the track designed to shed water quickly with the help of dry wells. The soil drains very well. Last year we had a very similar weather system roll through on Saturday and it made for some of the best track conditions we have ever seen on race day. The old weather man still has another day or so to change their minds...whos knows what this crazy Ohio weather will bring! We are still moving forward with our full schedule until we see a reason not to.

I understand the racing rain or shine. But my question was practice. Will it run rain or shine. Or will you cancel it if it's going to rain?

Gots me a clutch kit and some silencer packing (Mosher will be happy about that) for the KX300. I should be ready to go for Sunday. 'Tis the plan.

Hey Mosher, didn't say I was going to get the silencer repacked before Sunday as I have some other schnit to do first, but at least it will happen at some point this spring I figure... ;)

Last edited:
Not sure I'm going to make the 4.5hr trip because of the grim weather outlook for Saturday, I really don't want to sit around in the rain all day. Bummed because I really want to check this place out, lets hope the weather forecast changes!

Back