Chillitown roll call!

I am 50 minutes straight east from track. Watching the weather this morning on the news, not looking promising for Saturday. 90% chance of rain and moving in during the morning and afternoon. Said some could be prolonged showers for a few hours at a time.

Not sure I'm going to make the 4.5hr trip because of the grim weather outlook for Saturday, I really don't want to sit around in the rain all day. Bummed because I really want to check this place out, lets hope the weather forecast changes!
Yeah, your rickity ol' RV wouldn't be not fun to sit in all day... ;)

Hopefully the weather changes though and/or isn't as grim as it looks right now. I'm looking to make the trip even if a mud fest. We shall see...

ALERT!!!! we are starting practice at 8:30 in hopes of getting in more riding tomorrow before the heavier stuff hits....please help spread the word! We don't plan to cancel anything this weekend. We are going to go strong all weekend.
Thanks for picking me for the free passes, we're looking forward to this weekend. It looks like the weather is going to cooperate. Are you guys going to have a TV hooked up to watch the race at 3pm?

Are you guys going to have a TV hooked up to watch the race at 3pm?

I can give you the cliffs note version: Yadda Yadda yadda... Metlife stadium, Yadda NEW YORK CITY... Jump the quad, Lets hear from Jenny: "Somebody we already know is hurt", yadda, quad, MetLife, Lets here the same crap from Big boobs McGee on social media: "You guys are doing great with your twix pixs". More yaddas did I mention NEW YORK CITY, Quad, Metlife and Dungey and Frenchy win the mains... DONE

Oh, and don't forget the 37 commercials of Bambam kicking his POS Yamaha...Toyota...

Its time for our season, forget about Supercross.

but really, where is the TV going to be?

I can give you the cliffs note version: Yadda Yadda yadda... Metlife stadium, Yadda NEW YORK CITY... Jump the quad, Lets hear from Jenny: "Somebody we already know is hurt", yadda, quad, MetLife, Lets here the same crap from Big boobs McGee on social media: "You guys are doing great with your twix pixs". More yaddas did I mention NEW YORK CITY, Quad, Metlife and Dungey and Frenchy win the mains... DONE

Oh, and don't forget the 37 commercials of Bambam kicking his POS Yamaha...Toyota...

This was great! made my day reading this. Spot on sir...spot on! Let me see what I can round up. With the rain we may have to get creative on viewing.

I think your just upset because I won the free passes....but you are right and don't forget the Toyota commercial that is played every break.

I think your just upset because I won the free passes....but you are right and don't forget the Toyota commercial that is played every break.
At least you won't have to worry about CK watching with you ruining what good viewing there may be... Have fun. Hoping I'll slide in Sunday...

Ok, we're here and the track looks great, the weather isn't gonna interfere with riding (much) and the place is starting to fill up!!!! So, for those of you waiting, I think your going to regret it!!!! It's Ohio, so let's make the most of it.

With the weather coming in and the practice time change, we are thinking of coming in late Friday now, but 11ish is the probably the best we can do on arrival, will the gates be open so we can get in and hook up to camping utilities?

With the weather coming in and the practice time change, we are thinking of coming in late Friday now, but 11ish is the probably the best we can do on arrival, will the gates be open so we can get in and hook up to camping utilities?
They said the gates will close at midnight!!! If you arrive later than that they said they will put you in a holding area till morning.

If you guys don't go it will be sunny. Stamp it.

If you're gonna race one wet weekend this is it. Don't let rain scare you away from great events.

Yeah, tomorrow is looking rough from C'bus to Nashport, but all rain s'posed to clear out in the evening. Sunday is looking to be a great race day. Se you then.

I plan on making the trip down. It's the only OMA track I don't have to announce at, so I'm going to take advantage of my off weekend!!! Never been down. Really looking forward to it.

Back