New bike decisions

Jyoung7593

PR Member
I'm looking to buy a new bike a 2015 450. Not sure if I want a kawi, Honda, or Yamaha. I currently have a 09 kawi 250f. Any help would be great

No really I'm very happy with my Kaw! Course at this point with the Kaw being 7.5 pounds lighter I'd spend the extra and get the 2016. In the end I'm sure you could be happy on any of color bikes currently made just my choice is green.

16 KTM and Husky's are at the AMA legal low weight limit, lighter than the 250 2 Strokes.

Just an FYI

You have to figure the top 4 became the top 6 now with Husky and KTM stepping up. Go to as many demo days as you can. Ride all your buddies bikes. There are only subtle differences. The bike will pick you.

Thanks for the help. I'll have to look more into the demos. Road a 15 crf 450 yesterday and I like them. Have great control just been on a kawi for the last 4/5 years so it's hard to change. Does anyone know if anyone has a kawi demo?

you cant go wrong with any of them. as soon as you wreck it the first time itll feel like s**t forever anyways.. thats how i feel at least..

"this is the best feeling bike ever"... huge crash.... bike never feels the same.. "man i cant wati to get a new bike again"..repeat.

you cant go wrong with any of them. as soon as you wreck it the first time itll feel like *!*!*!*! forever anyways.. thats how i feel at least..

"this is the best feeling bike ever"... huge crash.... bike never feels the same.. "man i cant wati to get a new bike again"..repeat.

JYoung, Take this advice with a grain of salt.....Crute has a serious problem, doctors say he will never be satisfied, something about confusion at a young age about his sexual orientation.

I had yz, crf, and currently kx 450s the last to years (all 2014).

The Honda is the best handling but it's slow. Granted I weigh 240 pounds but it was slow.

Yamaha was a handful lol fast as you could ever want. Hated everything about that bike.

The kaw is pretty darn good in my opinion. By far the best motor of the 3. My only gripe with it was the front brake is terrible. I put an oversize rotor on it though and it was cured.

you cant go wrong with any of them. as soon as you wreck it the first time itll feel like *!*!*!*! forever anyways.. thats how i feel at least..

Or some one wrecks it first for you !!!!!

The sss are kind of old news. I wouldn't decide based on that.

Completely agree. My Yamahas suspension wasn't as good as my Honda or kaw in my opinion. People talk about sss like it is the greatest thing ever. It was pretty darn good in about 06 though.

Back