New bike decisions

pasimp57 - I talk to Hause, and as he posted on here, he loves his 2stroke. I haven't been on one since I was 18 though. Definitely have to work harder to ride but I've thought about it.

Loneranger - thanks for the offer but I can't make Malvern this Wednesday. I agree with you on the estart - hate watching you KTM guys press a button when on the line while I'm kicking my a$$ off!
Not a problem. Any time you see me you're welcome to ride it. I guess it comes down to how good of a writer you are and how often you ride. I know house from seeing him at the track and he is a really good writer. Me on the other hand I am only getting to ride a couple times a month so as much as I wish I could ride a 250 two stroke well it's not a reality... And I have had my share of two strokes also and they require good skills and can be harder to handle I took the safer option for my age and abilities lol

Baker, ride my 15 the way I have it set up. I know yours felt good but this Ktm with the jetting specs, vforce, gearing change and a bills pipe freakin hauls..
Ya, no sh*t it freaking hauls. I couldn't even see what color that fender was saturday night.

Finally lone! Finally!! Let me know when ur riding, ill have to come roll around with you. Thats my favorite pace.... Slow and steady :)

I'm looking to buy a new bike a 2015 450. Not sure if I want a kawi, Honda, or Yamaha. I currently have a 09 kawi 250f. Any
help would be great
I am headed to Malvern this wed if they have practice if not ill be at Y-town
You are welcome to ride my 14 250sx
I love it now but it took a little to get use to the motor
It is aggresive, i found i need to ride it
On the edge of the sweet spot so it doesnt take you by surprise and its best power is right there ready
The best part is how light it feels on the ground and in the air
Im 58 and the two stroke works for me
Suspension is stock with some clicker settings
Ready for new tires but i love it

Back