New bike decisions

I don't know I love that stuff. Of course I don't get on too many new units.

My yz450 was awesome from day one. Just couldn't handle the power and keep it from jumping out of ruts and pushing the front end.

All this bike talks making me nuts lol... I've missed out on 4 nice used bikes this year and my minds jumped from 2t to 4t about 50 times at least.. Would love a 250 two stroke but I'm a little out of shape for it I feel.. Seriously considering buying a new bike which I have not done since 2003... Really think the yz250f is my fun ticket it's only money right lol

No trouble.

I got on one. Wrecked it. Bent the bars. KTM fixed it. Gave it back to me to finish out my laps at BC a few years ago....

All this bike talks making me nuts lol... I've missed out on 4 nice used bikes this year and my minds jumped from 2t to 4t about 50 times at least.. Would love a 250 two stroke but I'm a little out of shape for it I feel.. Seriously considering buying a new bike which I have not done since 2003... Really think the yz250f is my fun ticket it's only money right lol

I think we have as much of a chance seeing you on a bike again as we do seeing Scoob at Vet Fest! Lol

Thought I knew I wanted to get Matthew a KTM 125.....now after talking to you and Georgie I am thinking about a Yamaha 125 again.

I have the most fun I've ever had in the lat few years riding my yz125.

It doesn't hurt me when I'm tired. And there's just something about wringing out a 2 stroke in 4th gear for all she has....even if the phenom Hastings is still blowing by you like you're standing still!

I have about $3400 into my bike. And I wouldn't trade it for a 2016 Ktm 125.

I have rode both, the YZ is a much better handling bike and the motor is much more rider friendly. If you can keep it screaming the KTM is faster but it has a harsh hit. The one I rode was a 15.

Haven't rode a 15 or 16. But I rode crutes 250sx in '13 or '14 and my 2008 yamaha 250t felt better everywhere. His KTM felt good too, but I would of preferred the yamaha. Yamaha tracks better into hard braking corners. KTM feels taller and didn't turn as tight.

You put a vforce3 and pipe on it, and it's a better bike than the KTM. KTM comes stock with the vforce (which helps out of the box) But there's no fixing the suspension. The SSS is where it's at.

It's hard to develop an objective opinion about a bike you've ridden for 3 laps. You're body is dialed in to your own bike, the one you've ridden countless times before. You know how every thing feels and reacts, from the brake feel right down to every RPM level of the motor. Are you picking one over the other because you objectively like it better, or because it's the one you've ridden more and are more comfortable with?

Back