Social media experiment for those who say PR is a clique only site

Jason, thanks for the invite! As always, saying and doing the right thing, promoting in a positive light, absolutely nothing derogatory directed your way (the other big bad wolf, calling tracks n riders "clowns", I'd like him to step to the plate on this). This weekend the boys are going to Put-In-Bay for a reunion with the ex and her family on Saturday. As I stated earlier, Aidy has a sprained ankle we will test on Friday at Amherst Meadowlarks, and Sunday sounds like OIR. My offer still stands, the OMAs 3 most talented 17 and younger from your Battle last weekend and any 14 year old and younger vs Ryan/Adam/Michael and Aidy, Ohio residents, neutral track, transponders, add up their times, and pocket some cash!! I say we each throw in $1000-$10000 for our groups, more than double the pro purse at Chilli (I believe it was $4000) and I'm giving you a huge pool of riders to choose from (odds are aginst us!!!!). I had a long Island or 2 when I sent that text last night, but this morning my kids said let's race their best! Aug 1st we are heading to Budds Creek and Aug 2nd either Budds again or Tomahawk on way home. Personally, I'd much rather pay to have the kids ride, get tired, get home to do some things than stay at a race all day. The only races we attended this year were 2 or 3 at Meadowlarks, which, as you know, is where the boys grew up. I also saw the threads on the number of race participants etc. Again, the "clown" thing.........there are some great tracks in Ohio, and we hit as many as often as we can (3/4 a week). A few weeks ago I asked BrairCliff on Pit Racer if he would hold a later practice on that Sunday, because we were planning on going there and rain, rain, rain. We support all tracks, no bias, but again the "clown" comment, regardless of what track or riders it was directed at, Meadowlarks has been in existence for 60? years, love it or hate it, it has survived every storm. About a mile north of Meadowlarks is Lake Erie, fish don't ride, so we draw zero riders from the north. For a track owner to bash another track and their riders is crappy. If I'm told I'm offended or sensitive to that comment, I have one statement, please bring the best 3 17 and younger and 1 14 and younger from your "clique" (organization), we can wait for Looooooretas to pass and I will line up our 4 "clowns" from our clique (just some god ole boys) and the boys will do what this site was intended for.........to ride and race!!!! In a previous post someone said they were at Smith yesterday, please stop by and say hi! My son was on the Yam (X cuz hes too lazy to order numbers) , my youngest is (/ also too lazy) on a Yam, lol, just 2 good ole boys (cue the dukes of Hazzard). Thanks for listening!!! Im bored with myself now, I imagine you are too!!!

anchorman20220quote.jpg

Haha, I feel that! I always hate when some one walks up and asks if Im Hershey on PR.....I never know if I should say yes or no for fear of the sucker punch! It just happened again this weekend at Chillitown. Charlie introduced himself but I dont know his screen name!
I get the exact same reaction every time I meet one of you d-bags on here... "Knox? (You can see the look on there face, Hey , he did not lie. He is a good looking fat guy). Your a dick..." I agree, then secretly follow you back to your pits and take your cooler. It all works out. That way you have something to complain about on here the next week.
Welcome to the clique biotch.

Haha, I feel that! I always hate when some one walks up and asks if Im Hershey on PR.....I never know if I should say yes or no for fear of the sucker punch! It just happened again this weekend at Chillitown. Charlie introduced himself but I dont know his screen name!
That's me Dave. Then saw you at smith rd last night. Two times in a week. Kinda scary. Georgie I was on the cr250 next to the guy on that old kx250 you were talking to in staging before your 2 stroke class.

I was a little apprehensive about posting but decided screw it. Nobody probably pays attention to me anyway. What is anybody really worried about? That somebody might say something mean to you? Whoop de do. I don't consider this a clique because cliques don't let people in. Last I checked most people on here welcome new members.

That's me Dave. Then saw you at smith rd last night. Two times in a week. Kinda scary. Georgie I was on the cr250 next to the guy on that old kx250 you were talking to in staging before your 2 stroke class.

I was a little apprehensive about posting but decided screw it. Nobody probably pays attention to me anyway. What is anybody really worried about? That somebody might say something mean to you? Whoop de do. I don't consider this a clique because cliques don't let people in. Last I checked most people on here welcome new members.

New Members have to pass the Knox/Hershey/Sturd initiation before being welcomed to the clique. One of the aforementioned Elites must make you feel like you made every reader even more dumb for reading your post, at least once, before you are allowed to post again. I think I was initiated a good 5 times.

My internet cut out twice....argh....there is an old joke...guy dies goes to heaven, St Pete greets him and shows him around....they walk, guy sees people playing volleyball having fun, St Pete says "those are the Lutherans", they walk more and see people bowling having fun, St Pete says "those are the Protestants", they walk further, up to a 40 foot brick wall with signs posted everywhere "silence", "no noise", "quiet", so the guy asks St Pete what gives?? St Pete says "shhhhhhh, behind those walls are the Catholics, and they think they are the only ones up here"....lol ....(use any religion, just a joke!!)....but that's the feeling on here, post something and the big guys take over, bash, only the best and brightest at their house.....so if they can talk smack, I can too, right?? But, I like to think 'Im a straight shooter, so I'm making my claims legit....very "cliquish" on here, there are plenty more talented kids out there and families that like to ride and owners that do the best they can.....
I like this noob. Talks smack and obviously likes to drink... A LOT.

After looking up some of his kids results, he must have alot of money to blow, or plans on his kids taking everyone out. No offense but based on results they are not the fastest kids in there classes. i am not in any way bashing ur kids speeds at all.

No offense taken, I'm pretty sure I know where the kids would finish, we've ridden with almost all of them somewhere/sometime. You are correct on one statement!!I It may be take the kids out! Lol,( my kids are very safe riders, they are never overly aggressive, and I hope that they stay that way) and its not having the money to blow either! I wish, ex has that! My kids are not the fastest kids in their class, never said they were. This thread is about "cliques", and I was stating that Ryan/Adam/Mikey and Aidy as a "clique" can handle their top 3 (their clique) Ohio residents 17 and younger, blah, blah, blah. Reading how great and powerful "Oz" is got old to me, I figured I'd have some fun (and those Long islands did sneak up on me last night!!! I don't drink often, maybe I should!) I like to debate and have fun, like I said, we don't race often, but I did look at the results on escore?? stumbled across that in a post the other day. For the record the transponders are very cool!! I enjoyed looking at the results and comparing them, I recognized a lot of the kids. I think tracks should buy the transponder system. I would stand by my statement I've made though.....ez money for you Team MMR!!! Go for it! If you all remember, I said in my first post I can open a can of worms.....sometimes I need to amuse myself, sorry, I was bored
Team MMR, I am 99.9% sure I know who this is and his kids are very good riders. I, myself under no conditions am putting up any $ for my kid to race another kid, s**t I can barely afford to race at local tracks let alone bet a couple grand on a race. Anywho, his kids are fast and he is obviously very proud of them, I get it. He obviously interpreted someone bashing another track and finds that, that is uncalled for, his belief, he's entitled to it. He's a good guy and I wish he would come to one of the Battle races. I am sure his group of kids would do real well and enjoy the competition. Plus, I wouldn't mind seeing him again. We were both down south last winter riding and a group of us went out to dinner and had a great time.

I should mention, by "Elites" I mean they post, share opinions, and sarcasm....A LOT. If this is the land of OZ, then replace "slippers" with "autograph" and "Dorothy" with "Dungey" and the rest of us...... are a bunch of flying monkeys.

ok, back to anonymity.....was fun while it lasted.....no race in sight.......sigh

Dude, really? I read your deleted posts, good stuff! You fit in very well here for sure. Like the Ohio wild man said, just do it. You started out pretty heated and that got you a little flack but the posts you removed were great! Honestly it changed my opinion about you just being a blowhard. Put those posts back up and keep chiming on here, its always nice to have new views to read.

It was good talking with you but Im waiting for you to show up in a jester hat at my RV ! Lol.... maybe next time we can put some laps in together. Its hard when Im riding with Austin to get out when I want to.

It was good talking with you but Im waiting for you to show up in a jester hat at my RV ! Lol.... maybe next time we can put some laps in together. Its hard when Im riding with Austin to get out when I want to.
I almost walked down to your place Saturday night. Was somebody playing a saxophone or violin down there somewhere? I almost walked down to see what was going on but didn't want to intrude. Don't tempt me with the jester hat. I actually think I still have one I used for Halloween 20 years ago.

No
Saxophone, We have been doing a little jamming lately at the track. I was next to Hershey. and Geo.
Hope it wasn't too annoying.
No it's cool. I thought that's what it was. I used to play trombone in school and I've played guitar for many years so I appreciate hearing an instrument live. If your at malvern for the next battle round playing it I'm gonna wander over and listen.

We were chilling to some smooth smooth jazz. That cat was crazy good.

I also offered beer service. I provided you with a beer and took your empty.(for free) Just ask Lily and origina44.

Back