Social media experiment for those who say PR is a clique only site

I almost walked down to your place Saturday night. Was somebody playing a saxophone or violin down there somewhere? I almost walked down to see what was going on but didn't want to intrude. Don't tempt me with the jester hat. I actually think I still have one I used for Halloween 20 years ago.

You and any one else are always welcome to stop on by! There is usually a good crew of us all parked together. Knox doesnt like to play though, he is a tough one to find.

Not hard to find. He's the fat guy. Smiling with a dirty 20 year old looking pitracer hat.

How the hell did you get that hat so hat already ???!

so it was you!!!!
Good thing he did take it. If you would have drank that beer, Hershey would have passed you a lap earlier.
At least this way you had a chance.........See what we did was HELP you race.

Beer stolen and a lose to Heshey? Did you light your bike on fire and leave it at CTMX? tough weekend for sure!

Jeez try to do the guy a favor! ba ha ha

I probably would've burned it had he beat me. After he passed me I pushed him wide in the next turn and got him back. I would have been raiding nearby pit areas scrounging all the alcohol I could find and posting my bike for sale on Craigslist immediately! HaHa

I probably would've burned it had he beat me. After he passed me I pushed him wide in the next turn and got him back. I would have been raiding nearby pit areas scrounging all the alcohol I could find and posting my bike for sale on Craigslist immediately! HaHa

Dude, I thought I had you! I hit that damn kicker on the landing of the double and couldnt stick the inside. I knew that was it!

Davey Coombs lurks. He cited this thread in his new column in racerX.

So Davey, will you only respond to vital because of the massive amount of users ?

image.jpg

He knows electricians are a close group, his next contracted wiring job would have burnt something to the ground!

Back