BC Battle Weekend Updates!

We have the packing equipment ready to roll tomorrow. Its been very dry. Jumps should be good to go. I dont think it will happen, but if it does get super rutty, i hope its that way for your moto!

I did build the birthday double like a day before practice.....and that worked out. If it doesnt go as planned I will change them into some of largest scrub singles in Ohio. Also let me know when you want to go look at those trucks DHDS01!

We have the packing equipment ready to roll tomorrow. Its been very dry. Jumps should be good to go. I dont think it will happen, but if it does get super rutty, i hope its that way for your moto!

I did build the birthday double like a day before practice.....and that worked out. If it doesnt go as planned I will change them into some of largest scrub singles in Ohio. Also let me know when you want to go look at those trucks DHDS01!

I still have the keys! Ive been waiting on you to call!

Did you say packing equipment?

image.jpg
image.jpg

Battle event shirts and stickies, big thanks to Ripped Vinyl!

Now that's hilarious, a dirt bike guy that is concerned about ruts... I guess since we quad guys have our own race day, we can't "pack the track" and save ya...

Yeah its hilarious, I dont even think you quad guys would like the rutted jump faces JO had a couple years ago at the beginning of the season. After making a bunch of changes and new jumps it rained and it was not fun to put it nicely. The battle race a couple years ago was the same thing. I dont mind corners and straights being that way but new jump faces like that for a race like this equals helicopter rides. And its supposed to rain sunday.

Missing the quads for sure to save us, luckily there is no shortage of Logan's Dad smart ass comments! The world is still at one with itself! Lol :)

DHDS01 everybody, he's the guy that will smirk and say "when I get home, da first thing I'm gonna do is punch yo momma in da mouth"

Yeah its hilarious, I dont even think you quad guys would like the rutted jump faces JO had a couple years ago at the beginning of the season. After making a bunch of changes and new jumps it rained and it was not fun to put it nicely. The battle race a couple years ago was the same thing. I dont mind corners and straights being that way but new jump faces like that for a race like this equals helicopter rides. And its supposed to rain sunday.

Missing the quads for sure to save us, luckily there is no shortage of Logan's Dad smart ass comments! The world is still at one with itself! Lol :)
Geez Hershey! You have turned into such a negative Nancy or just a plain Nancy! It's not gonna rain, the track will be fine! Is Austin gonna race? We have a new family bringing their PDub racer. There have been quite a few PW racers as of late, pretty cool. See ya soon.

I was thinking of bringing my DJ stuff for a Pitracer party Saturday night, I dunno though. I may just hop on over to Atv riders and invite my old friends. They don't cry as much as this dirt bike crowd.

Haha... So your telling me those 2 instances werent worse than normal ? And you would want those types of conditions for this battle race?

And I rode both of those, the Battle round claimed my knee. No crying here just a realist.
upload_2015-8-25_7-33-8.png

Back