BC Battle Weekend Updates!

Where and when are the strider bike races?
Can my kid race his pw in the strider bike race?
Will the radio announcements actually work?
How much mulch did you lay down?
Are the womens and 50+ running together this year?
Will my kid get enough track time?
Can I park in vendor row?
Can my 5 year olds drive the pit razor?
Bicycles?

Where and when are the strider bike races?
Can my kid race his pw in the strider bike race?
Will the radio announcements actually work?
How much mulch did you lay down?
Are the womens and 50+ running together this year?
Will my kid get enough track time?
Can I park in vendor row?
Can my 5 year olds drive the pit razor?
Bicycles?

You forgot to ask about generators!

Ok Johnny - See if you can spot anymore errors!

Battle Info Sheet 2015_Front.jpg

Nice..........I like how you have to have a current AMA card to practice on Saturday! (I seriously do). That will keep the pro-practicers out on Saturday, from just showing up for practice and not racing.

Looking forward to this weekend for sure.

Have my retired dad working this week. Dropped bikes off to him, so he can change the oil, clean and oil filters, and mount two new rear tires. Kind of nice having him retired!!

Nice..........I like how you have to have a current AMA card to practice on Saturday! (I seriously do). That will keep the pro-practicers out on Saturday, from just showing up for practice and not racing.

Have my retired dad working this week. Dropped bikes off to him, so he can change the oil, clean and oil filters, and mount two new rear tires. Kind of nice having him retired!!

You are going to race????

AND before anyone gets puffy about it. The AMA thing is an insurance requirement.

AND we are not refunding gate fees for those that leave Saturday (been doing this since the Qualifier of 2104), if this is an issue, then you need to re-evaluate if its worth coming, because thats the deal.

Back