BC Battle Weekend Updates!

Make me an offer I cant refuse, it could all be yours! I will check in from the beach once in awhile to see you all are doing.....Thats a hint on the offer.....

This is the language I frequently hear on Nightly Business Report when they cover "M & A's" (mergers and acquisitions). ;)

I don't abuse, abuse likes me!!

Well down to the banners and some tents! Its coming together, starting prep tomorrow AM.

Real excited about this weekend!!!! Gonna be a long day. All loaded up ready to hit the road after my 12 hour shift.

Will there be bike wash water available to fill tanks?
Hey rookie, he has those fill tanks right where you enter the track.
I think they are new this year. He put me in charge of the water, please send check or money order in the amount of a say $200.00 and I need a $500.00 deposit in cash.

Hey rookie, he has those fill tanks right where you enter the track.
I think they are new this year. He put me in charge of the water, please send check or money order in the amount of a say $200.00 and I need a $500.00 deposit in cash.

I thought those were shark tanks, my bad.

I got rope for sale it real special rope...battle series rope...only 29.95 at the track....you need a AMA card and CrA card and OMA card to buy it though...BUT You will have a good spot !!

Back