BC Battle Weekend Updates!

NQ1965

PR Elite
Make me an offer I cant refuse, it could all be yours! I will check in from the beach once in awhile to see you all are doing.....Thats a hint on the offer.....

This is the language I frequently hear on Nightly Business Report when they cover "M & A's" (mergers and acquisitions). ;)

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I don't abuse, abuse likes me!!

Well down to the banners and some tents! Its coming together, starting prep tomorrow AM.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Real excited about this weekend!!!! Gonna be a long day. All loaded up ready to hit the road after my 12 hour shift.

Double D

PR Founding Father
Will there be bike wash water available to fill tanks?
Hey rookie, he has those fill tanks right where you enter the track.
I think they are new this year. He put me in charge of the water, please send check or money order in the amount of a say $200.00 and I need a $500.00 deposit in cash.

hershey

PR Elite
Hey rookie, he has those fill tanks right where you enter the track.
I think they are new this year. He put me in charge of the water, please send check or money order in the amount of a say $200.00 and I need a $500.00 deposit in cash.

I thought those were shark tanks, my bad.

MX315

PR Addict
I got rope for sale it real special rope...battle series rope...only 29.95 at the track....you need a AMA card and CrA card and OMA card to buy it though...BUT You will have a good spot !!