Battle series pros and cons

image.jpg

Found myself always struggling to hear his calls. He would say it once and not in a row. And by the time I heard him he was saying "gear up" but didn't know for what moto. Usually saying it twice or three times in a row get people enough info to be to the gate. Had it on the radio but still was hard to hear far away from the track.

Practice was same way. There was dead air. Then quickly "practice 3 come on up." In breaking up, crackling fashion over the PA. What did he say? I don't know. I'll walk up and see what they're on...

Just keep doing what you're doing. Try to make the track slightly wider and longer if possible.

The new section this spring added to the track for sure. Get the fair board to give up more real estate. It'll real profitability reward. Even old farmers can see that a full house takes in much more money.

How do we make CTMX look like this?!?
I'm curious what event that picture is from. I've wondered what type of event could possibly fill that place, but I guess they do. It's too bad that you can't get more land there for the track because that place is built for large weekend races. Unbelievable facility.

I'm curious what event that picture is from. I've wondered what type of event could possibly fill that place, but I guess they do. It's too bad that you can't get more land there for the track because that place is built for large weekend races. Unbelievable facility.
The, historical, rich in tradition, county fair?

Been to the rodeo back in my pre-Jack days(that's my son, not Jack Daniels). Quite the show! I've often pondered about going again, but man, I'm not sure my eyes could handle it being out of the game for so long. Thank god for daddy-hood because I'm sure I'd be dead or in jail by now.

Back