AHRMA Regional 2016 Schedule

A definite maybe for me. What are the support classes?

Saturday, October 1st AHRMA Vintage Racing at DC in the a.m. then ATV/Motorcycle Dirt Drags under the lights! Below is more information:

Weekend Gate Fees: $10.00 (13 years old+)
Kids (10-12 years old) $5.00
Kids Under 10 years old FREE
Camping & Fishing Including

Morning Motocross Event Schedule:
• Rider’s Meeting 8:45 a.m.
• Practice 9 a.m.
• Racing Starts 10 a.m.

Entry Fees: First Class $40.00; Additional Classes $20.00
No Memberships required unless running for AHRMA Points

Vintage & Post Vintage MX Classes (2 Moto Format)
Visit AHRMA’s website for class information
*Please note that depending on attendance these classes may be divided into Beginner, Intermediate, Expert (All Non-AHRMA members are classified as Intermediate)

Support MX Classes (2 Moto Format)
• 50cc Open (4-8 yrs old)
• 65cc Open (7-11 yrs old)
• 85cc Junior (7-11 yrs old)
• 85cc Senior (12-15 yrs old)
• 14-24 yrs old (125cc & Up)
• 25+
• 30+
• 40+
• 50+

Evening ATV/Motorcycle Event Schedule:
• Practice 5 p.m.
• Racing Starts 6 p.m.

Entry Fees: First Class $15.00; Additional Classes $10.00

Classes are listed below:

Staging Lane A
#1 Open No Nitrous

#2 Vintage 0-250

#3 Quad 4-Stroke Open

#4 Street Tire Bike

#5 Quad 2-Stroke Open

#6 Stock Quads (Must have air breather lid)

#7 Post Vintage 0-500

#8 Open Outlaw $ (100%)

Staging Lane B
#1 Pee-Wee Bikes 0-50cc

#2 Pee-Wee Quads 0-79cc

#3 Junior Bikes 51-123cc

#4 Junior Quads 80-185cc

#5 Bikes 0-500cc

#6 Post Vintage 0-250

#7 Vintage 0-500

#8 Quad 4-Stroke 0-800cc

#9 Open Bikes

*Classes #8 - Quad Engines Only, Stock Frames, No Nitrous, & No Wheelie Bar

Half way through the AHRMA Southwest road trip, last week AR, this week Trampas Parkers race in OK.

Nice, now that the rain has moved in and not leaving for awhile. May not be doing the DC AHRMA race if the rain continues at the pace it's been coming down. Bummer

All a very long time ago but my last time there on bike was for a night mud race and not much fun. My last time there was racing a jet ski in that muddy pond by the driveway. That was kind of dumb but fun. I still have my old ski and wetsuit...

This weather is taking the appeal out of going. I assume the Blanchester weather hasn't been any better than the central Ohio weather.

CANCELLED

Dirt Country just cancelled the weekend program including the AHRMA Great Lakes Region event. Apparently they have had significant rain almost every day this week and the track and property in just too wet to hold any events this weekend.

Some of us are talking about going to Smith Road for practice on Sunday and Lagerheads after. Very vintage friendly track.

Some of us are talking about going to Smith Road for practice on Sunday and Lagerheads after. Very vintage friendly track.

I wonder if you're getting the kind of rain we're getting down here, forecast not looking good through Saturday...hard to imagine any tracks down this way not being pretty muddy.

CANCELLED

Dirt Country just cancelled the weekend program including the AHRMA Great Lakes Region event. Apparently they have had significant rain almost every day this week and the track and property in just too wet to hold any events this weekend.

Any word on whether they might reschedule?

Thanks to Dave for getting the regionals set up this year. It's nice to ride new tracks and less travel is a bonus. Exceeded my expectations for the inaugural year and has great protential to develop in future years. I think the one day format help track owners and allows us to be away from home a bit less

A nice new option for vintage MX's in the Midwest. Thanks again Dave for stepping up and doing this.

Back