Yett another Bubba move

John250

PR Founding Father
OK. I am calling Bullshit on Bubba tonight. You go out and ride practice all day. Race your heat race to second place. In the main, you find out your getting your ass handed to you when Reed flies past.......so in typical Bubba fashion you pull off. Give that Suzuki to someone that wants to be out there racing.

Hard to see it any other way. I am sure there will be some excuse that explains it as something more than simply not wanting to race and bad sportsmanship.

I am wondering if that was the last race we see him start.

Last edited:
Hard to see it any other way. I am sure there will be some excuse that explains it as something more than simply not wanting to race and a bad sportsmanship.

Ok.... So all you bubba sympathizer please chime in ..... This guys a joke .

Reed? That was Weston peick. If reed passed him he wouldn't if quit. Probably tried racing him. He saw peick who he used to lap now passing him and he can't take it

How embarrassing for factory Suzuki. Can't believe they didn't just release him when he got back to the truck.

image.png

Seriously, how embarrassing for the Suzuki crew. I don't really feel bad for js7, look at what trey canard has had to deal with, he's still out there racing with no excuses. I think it's time for the Suzuki boys to pull the plug.

I've stuck by James' side since day one, but as a fan I can no longer watch him, he is a disgrace. The move he pulled last night reminded me of Mark burkart back in the day... He'd qualify for the main, but when his ass would get handed to him he'd pull off and quit. Suzuki needs to pull the plug. Instead of being out there and just getting in laps, he chose the way of a coward; not a champion

Hard to see it any other way. I am sure there will be some excuse that explains it as something more than simply not wanting to race and bad sportsmanship.

Agree

I've stuck by James' side since day one, but as a fan I can no longer watch him, he is a disgrace. The move he pulled last night reminded me of Mark burkart back in the day... He'd qualify for the main, but when his ass would get handed to him he'd pull off and quit. Suzuki needs to pull the plug. Instead of being out there and just getting in laps, he chose the way of a coward; not a champion
Agree.

I'm speachless.

I'm surprised big James ain't on his s**t. Because when they were at Kawasaki he was always in James face. But not like a total dick but he kept them boys down to earth. He did have nothing at one time. Maybe that's why he keeps on the discipline. But does Suzuki even dress big James in a shirt ? I haven't seen him. Maybe I'm not looking hard enough

James is 30 years old and you want his dad out there yelling at him? I love James and his ability he used to have on a dirt bike...I kept waiting for him to quad some s**t. But I agree it's over he is over it ...The big question of the week is IF he did retire wtf would John 250 do with his life????

He has a lot of natural ability but when father time starts creeping up you have to change. He's not too old to win. He's too old to do it the same way he always has and still win. With a heart the size of a peanut he's definitely not going to buckle down and do it the right way. It's too much like work for a guy like him.

James is 30 years old and you want his dad out there yelling at him? I love James and his ability he used to have on a dirt bike...I kept waiting for him to quad some s**t. But I agree it's over he is over it ...The big question of the week is IF he did retire wtf would John 250 do with his life????

I'm almost 30 years old and my dad still tells me if and when i'm being a jackass.

I know my dad would be like....hey, uh...why the hell did you go to work for 6 hours of your 12 hour shift? You just left, cuz you weren't feeling it after you already punched in and committed to the "feeling-it" attitude by going to work?

I'm almost 30 years old and my dad still tells me if and when i'm being a jackass.

I know my dad would be like....hey, uh...why the hell did you go to work for 6 hours of your 12 hour shift? You just left, cuz you weren't feeling it after you already punched in and committed to the "feeling-it" attitude by going to work?

Hit the nail on the head there. Lol I'm 26 and my dad still let's me know when I'm being a dick. Literally, that's what he says.
Mr. Alessi is still out there with his sons.. not that it's the same.. lol but he's still out there and I'm sure he has had his words with both of his boys. Maybe they were condoning their actions with laser pointers, or ghost riding bikes into other riders. He's still there supporting them. Not sure where I'm going with this but Big James seemed to keep him humble and honest. Kind of weird not seeing him anymore.

Back