Yett another Bubba move

Can we all just agree he is a lazy POS and just forget about him. He done and I am WAY over talking about him

Im sure you work alot harder than james.... haha geezus you people crack me up, but then again i forgot everyone is a pro rider on the forums.

I try to be cautious when talking about someone with a head injury. No one but James will really know if he is still having issues, but I will say that it is possible. The thing that makes it hard to believe is that he obviously got his heart rate up in that heat race. He rode a great race and got his heart rate up there. You would think that if he was going to experience any issues, it would have happened there. But who knows. I'm certainly not going to sit here in Ohio and try to tell everyone how James Stewart's head feels.

At least James won a championship

Well, technically the Browns have won 8 championships. 4 in the AAFC and 4 in the NFL. Gotta remember history goes back before 1967....I know it's a long time ago but still doesn't mean it didn't exist.

BTW Bubba pulled out because of blurry vision. I was wondering that actually. He's got problems, not sure he will be racing much anytime soon.

http://racerxonline.com/2016/02/01/blurry-vision-forces-james-stewart-out-of-oakland

still.. halfway there

cmon james

right when he pulled off i started yelling... i then had to explain to the gf how some guy named john250 was probably making a thread right now about it

I have had 3. He is outa shape and can't hang for 20 laps. So he blames the concussion. BS.
Retire and let someone else have that ride

I have had 3. He is outa shape and can't hang for 20 laps. So he blames the concussion. BS.

3 thats it ? now try and imagine how many james has had...... maybe you should try and go after his ride ?

And the only other rider in the outdoor series to go undefeated for a season.

From the moment I saw him ride on tv I knew he was going to pull off. I didnt see him ride on lap that night where he looked smooth or even pushing. He obviously has lingering issues.

But Im sure all of you could ride better than that with those problems.

The best part is that all of you haters talking about him keep him in the lime light and sponsors keep paying him because of it.

From the moment I saw him ride on tv I knew he was going to pull off. I didnt see him ride on lap that night where he looked smooth or even pushing. He obviously has lingering issues.

The best part is that all of you haters talking about him keep him in the lime light and sponsors keep paying him because of it.
Then you must be cashing a bigger check. 4 times more Her-she talk on here then anyone else.
Are you writing off each post on your taxes as advertisement for your company?

I will admit,I have never really been a fan of James but I think that's because I was a huge RC fan. Their battles were epic! But you can't deny the guys talent! He's done things on a bike that seemed impossible! To ride at that level is almost super-human! He has done it his entire life and risen to a level that we could only dream about! He's won many races, beating the best the sport had to offer! He has crashed at ludicrous speeds that would maim or kill normal humans. The fact that he isn't drooling in a nursing home somewhere is a miracle! Again, he's lived the dream his whole life and now he's getting older and we all know how that can feel...especially we old ass vet riders! It's hard to let go and to believe it's all coming to an end. I am sure that's something that James is home contemplating so give the guy a break. I was actually rooting for him last weekend and it was disappointing to watch him fade and pull out but only because we expect so much when he's on the track. He raised the bar so high that we expect that out of him. Imagine the expectations he has of himself! Anyway, whether he keeps trying or hangs it up... It was always fun watching him push the limits!

I've had 3 also. I had slurred speech after the third one for three months. Look at the NFL and all the players that are now suffering from all the concussions they got while playing football. For god sake's a movie was just made recently on that subject. If James was feeling the effects of the concussion he did himself and his competitors a favor for getting off the track. Broc Hepler even had to retire after a serious concussion. With all the studies concussion should be taken way more serious than they were a few years ago.

I do agree with you on one thing and that is James should probably consider retiring before he becomes like Muhammad Ali.

To clarify, my comment was soley based upon the visible lack of comfort he had each time he was on the track.

If his heads jacked, it is what it is. Concussions are no joke. I've had probably 10-15. I go slow so I lessen my chances of adding another to the list.. Lol

Stewie definitely looked super loose in the heat race. He was pushing hard at the beginning to stay in front of Alessi and had some pretty hairball moments in front of Tomac as well. I don't think he's either physically or mentally in the place he needs to be to compete with the top 5 at the moment, but he's plenty capable of coming back from it. He's one of the most naturally gifted guys in recent memory. People have written Reed off plenty of times when he wasn't competing at the top and look at him this season.

C'mon, give RC some credit....

Blurry vision. Makes sense. He should really evaluate even riding until his head is straight. Another big hit can be super devastating if you're not healed from the initial concussion.

So he practiced all week, I am sure ran a few 20 laps mains, and NEVER experienced blurred vision? I call BS. He would not have been there if he had any slight issues during the week.

Back