Yett another Bubba move

The thing that I am getting at is the same thing Knox is saying. A doctor would NEVER clear him if he had symptoms. Also, he obviously practiced fine through out the week. So just seems a little strange to me that he has issues in the main.

I question the doctor approval myself but money talks... Its entirely possible he practiced during the week and felt fine, raced the heat race against Tomac at 110% race pace and maybe jarred what's left of his brain and created the symptoms that he pulled out of the race for. Heck I applaud him for not possibly putting others in danger.

Wait a minute....how many of you guys rode a dirtbike before the doctor cleared you to ? nobody? You're lieing. Mx riders cut their casts off to race on Sunday if the appointment is Monday. Cmon guys.

He could clearly says screw it i feel great. I'm racing. Doctor can't control him. Accountability.

Next step for James:

Get tested out thoroughly, end up on some meds to help him.....forget to get the WADA TUE for the meds and fail drug test next time he races. Out for another 16 months!

Jeez I sure hope that doesn't happen but sadly I could see it.....

Next step for James:

Get tested out thoroughly, end up on some meds to help him.....forget to get the WADA TUE for the meds and fail drug test next time he races. Out for another 16 months!

New wada rules this year. 4 Year suspensions now!

Next step for James:

Next step for James is next to Ricky on the box with a microphone.....

From RacerX

One person who certainly can empathize with James is former factory rider Broc Hepler, whose career ended as a result of repeated concussions. Hepler was one of the first guys I know of in our industry who really approached his recovery with patience and a big-picture way of thinking—he retired rather than continue to risk exasperating the problem. Broc weighed in on his Instagram account with what he thought about Stewart’s situation.

Back