Bubba 2016 SX season

John250

PR Founding Father
Bubba made it back to the SX series this week. Yet another 22nd place finish. Four starts this season, three 22nd place finishes. He did stay off the ground which was good. Decent finish in 2nd behind Dungey in the heat race. Main rolls around, and yet again.....another pull off to the pits for Bubba.

Listened to this post race interview. Couple things caught me. He said they tried some new forks tonight, and he really liked them. First time using them. What the hell, team Suzuki shows up at the races with a new fork and Bubba is riding it for the first time at a race? Make sense to anyone else?

He then claims he had an electronic issue with the bike, and had to pull off, right after he was blowing past people in the whoops "like old school 2006". I don't buy it. Bike seems to run fine, then poof, It is cutting out and cant ride a SX track like that. I get it, you cant have your bike cut out over a jump. What I don't get, is the fact that yellow bikes seem to have more grimlins than any other bike at the pro level. It also seems that RCH Suzuki does not have the same issues.

Just a lot of weird things in this interview. I think there is more going on than a electronic issue. It is almost like Bubba just does not want to ride mid-pack, so pull off and come up with a new excuse.

http://www.vitalmx.com/videos/features/Winners-Circle-James-Stewart-at-Santa-Clara,13416/GuyB,64

I don't understand why the haters get so caught up in what James Stewart does. Did it ever occur to you that he is a human being who is likely in a much more tangled web of contracts, obligations, dependant people, pressure and who knows what else.

I'm sure James isn't making himself look like a dip$hit on purpose or for the fun of it. You know what they say about judging before you have walked in the other persons shoes......

I don't understand why the haters get so caught up in what James Stewart does. Did it ever occur to you that he is a human being who is likely in a much more tangled web of contracts, obligations, dependant people, pressure and who knows what else.

I'm sure James isn't making himself look like a dip$hit on purpose or for the fun of it. You know what they say about judging before you have walked in the other persons shoes......
its all mostly a joke. but to be honest it seems like he doesn't want to ride anymore. an when he falls over in a turn, he's so called "Hurt". I could understand if he ate s**t in the whoops or crashing on a jump, but when the bike falls over in a turn, he cant be hurt. he just gets all pissed off when he goes down cause he thinks there no way he will be able to catch back up, So he just automatically says screw it i'm done.

its all mostly a joke. but to be honest it seems like he doesn't want to ride anymore. an when he falls over in a turn, he's so called "Hurt". I could understand if he ate s**t in the whoops or crashing on a jump, but when the bike falls over in a turn, he cant be hurt. he just gets all pissed off when he goes down cause he thinks there no way he will be able to catch back up, So he just automatically says screw it i'm done.

If you're referring to when Dungey nailed him in the corner and he knocked his noggin... That's a legit excuse. Go to YouTube and look at his crashes over the years, it's a miracle he's still a functioning human

I would rather see Mike Allesi on that bike! holeshot every weekend. finishes his races. learned his lesson about "HYPE" and is low key and hard working now.

It is not about hating, it is about performance. Do you think I never had to fire an employee I really truly liked? Thats business, dont try to make is something it is not.

You have obviously never twisted a knee or ankle in a slow speed corner have you? How many injuries have you had young master? Or should I say Doctor Baker?

Ive torn an ACL without crashing, Ive broken bones without crashing, I broke my ankle 2 years ago in first gear just turning around. Serious injuries happen very easily at slow speeds grasshopper.

JS7 is JS7. One thing he is not would be a shadow in the corner.

You have obviously never twisted a knee or ankle in a slow speed corner have you? How many injuries have you had young master? Or should I say Doctor Baker?

Ive torn an ACL without crashing, Ive broken bones without crashing, I broke my ankle 2 years ago in first gear just turning around. Serious injuries happen very easily at slow speeds grasshopper.

JS7 is JS7. One thing he is not would be a shadow in the corner.
Well as a doctor i prescribe he grow a set of balls. all jokes aside Hes a great rider maybe he is just having alot of badluck this year. i know its really easy to get hurt and I'm saying when he drops the bike he gets all pissy and gives up. Never finishes races. I dont remember what race it was this year but he didnt race cause someone else had a better lap time then him so he decided not to race. rather see someone else on that bike.

Last edited:
I would rather see Mike Allesi on that bike! holeshot every weekend. finishes his races. learned his lesson about "HYPE" and is low key and hard working now.

It is not about hating, it is about performance. Do you think I never had to fire an employee I really truly liked? Thats business, dont try to make is something it is not.

I agree 100% with this statement. It is just to the point, where you need an employee doing their job, not calling in sick all the time.

I met a guy in Florida. He knows Bubba, Mookie, and many others. Lives close to him. Their sons grew up racing each other. He said that Bubba walks by, he says hello, and Bubba walks on like he never met him. Said Mookie and Big James are still friendly as hell, and he knows Millsaps well too. He said Davey is really down to earth and does not have a big head either.

Any topic on JS7 brings out some of the dumbest responses. Replace JS with Alessi? James on any given night could win, Mike has no chance in hell of winning a SX. No factory team will touch Alessi. 99% of teams would rather a handle full of wins (potential win) then a season of 10-15 finsishes.
Why does anyone care about Suzuki wasting their money ? It's not yours, plus I would bet his salary is a lot lower then most of you know it alls think it is.
What about Blake Baggett, Justin Barcia or Milsaps that seems to always have some type of excuse?

Last edited:
Well as a doctor i prescribe he grow a set of balls. all jokes aside Hes a great rider maybe he is just having alot of badluck this year. i know its really easy to get hurt and I'm saying when he drops the bike he gets all pissy and gives up. Never finishes races. I dont remember what race it was this year but he didnt race cause someone else had a better lap time then him so he decided not to race. rather see someone else on that bike.

What facts do you have to back up your last statement?

Fastest man on the planet. If he did not crash then I won. When he did crash EVERYONE was amazed he was not broke in half and how fast he came back. Tests positive for performance enhancement drugs, then comes back and does not win, is not the fastest man on the planet and does not recover near as fast...
I can not believe I am about to say this but.... maybe the FIM was right.
If Sammy Sosa, Barry Bonds and Mark McGuire has an * in the record books then maybe JS7 needs one also

Any topic on JS7 brings out some of the dumbest responses. Replace JS with Alessi? James on any given night could win, Mike has no chance in hell of winning a SX.

Any given night? Maybe last year, or next year. Alessi has a greater chance of winning this year just by being on the track when the checkered flag is waving. When's the last time JS7 even finished a main?

I even looked it up because I honestly don't remember.

Atlanta.. James took 14th, one spot behind Alessi in 13th :p http://archives.amasupercross.com/xml/SX/events/S1640/S1F1PRESS.pdf

Fastest man on the planet. If he did not crash then I won. When he did crash EVERYONE was amazed he was not broke in half and how fast he came back. Tests positive for performance enhancement drugs, then comes back and does not win, is not the fastest man on the planet and does not recover near as fast...
I can not believe I am about to say this but.... maybe the FIM was right.
If Sammy Sosa, Barry Bonds and Mark McGuire has an * in the record books then maybe JS7 needs one also
You do realize he is now allowed to take the so-called PED he was banned for taking? I have no idea if he is taking it or not, but according to the FIM he is allowed to take that exact same drug. His issue was that he did not submit a TUE for it ahead of time.

You do realize he is now allowed to take the so-called PED he was banned for taking? I have no idea if he is taking it or not, but according to the FIM he is allowed to take that exact same drug. His issue was that he did not submit a TUE for it ahead of time.
...and Barry Bonds hat size increased 6 sizes because he went through a growth spurt. I guess it is just a coincidence that JS7 sucks now.

Replace JS with Alessi? James on any given night could win, Mike has no chance in hell of winning a SX.

http://results.amasupercross.com/xml/SX/events/S1660/S1F1POINTS.pdf

James Stewart 30th place right now 10 points WOW he is awesome! Worth millions.

Cade Clason Chesterfield, SC 8 points in 14th place, I would bet he would do better out of the factory rig.

Mike Allesi 13th place 82 points, finished all but one race in the top 10 5 3 8 8 9 2 5 8 5 8 12 10

Yup, James is the better pick for a rider........

Any topic on JS7 brings out some of the dumbest responses.

Sure does!

Back