Bubba 2016 SX season

MX_Implements

PR Addict
http://results.amasupercross.com/xml/SX/events/S1660/S1F1POINTS.pdf

James Stewart 30th place right now 10 points WOW he is awesome! Worth millions.

Cade Clason Chesterfield, SC 8 points in 14th place, I would bet he would do better out of the factory rig.

Mike Allesi 13th place 82 points, finished all but one race in the top 10 5 3 8 8 9 2 5 8 5 8 12 10

Yup, James is the better pick for a rider........

Sure does!

So I guess the whole industry is wrong ? Huh, I wonder why neither one of those riders have a factory ride.

Maybe one day junior Double D will be half as shitty as James and take care of his whole family and provide a life for them that you can only hope for.

James Stewart 30th place right now 10 points WOW he is awesome! Worth millions. Yea 18 million

hershey

PR Elite
This is great stuff. Everyone wants to say what the factory wants instead of JS7. Correct me if Im wrong but didnt they sign him ? DIdnt they renew his contract....LAST year?

Point being, they hire him because of threads like this one right here. He is still one of the most talked about and recognized riders in the sport. He was #2 in social media a month or so ago. Its all about getting coverage. He is still doing exactly what he is getting paid to do.

Double D

PR Founding Father
Sorry, I thought it was about supercross and motocross.

So, Who wins? Does JS7 publicity sell Suzukies or JS7 gear?

JS7 is smart and fast. If I am selling motorcycles, I pick another representative for my product.

Everyone wants to say what the factory wants instead of JS7. Correct me if Im wrong but didnt they sign him ? DIdnt they renew his contract....LAST year?
Yes they did, I am sure in the contract they stated that he was to only complete 3 or 4 races a season and blame the bike for not winning. Brilliant reverse psychology!

Hey Dave could you hire me? I will show up sometimes, screw up some jobs and blame you.

Double D

PR Founding Father
I wonder why neither one of those riders have a factory ride.

Not a good business decision. 20/20 hindsight says JS7 is an even worst decision though. For a fraction of the price you could get someone that places top 10 every week.

I just hate the world . guilty as charged

JB19

PR Member

JS7 is smart and fast. If I am selling motorcycles, I pick another representative for my product.

Yes they did, I am sure in the contract they stated that he was to only complete 3 or 4 races a season and blame the bike for not winning. Brilliant reverse psychology!

Hey Dave could you hire me? I will show up sometimes, screw up some jobs and blame you.
And if you were selling motorcycles YOU could pick whoever you want, but I'm assuming you're not. Did it ever occur to you that maybe James is mentally burnt and he wants to be fired, but Suzuki refuses to fire him? I'm just making stuff up the same way you are....your opinion is your opinion. It isn't a fact.

Have you ever been in the odd predicament where you just wanted to be fired from a job, but where legally obligated to show up by your employer? Remember how bad things went for him at JGR and they still wouldn't let him go? And you say he needs to grow some balls?.....Go back and watch Toronto 2014.......

How about Vilopoto when he broke his butt and sat out the rest of the year when it was well known that he had been cleared to ride? Did he need to grow some balls too? Because he didn't want to race at all last year....supposedly he was mentally toasted. ...wanted to walk away without pay and Kawasaki wouldn't let him.

Last edited:

John250

PR Founding Father
Bubba should tell Suzuki he is done, and walk away then. But hell, who would be dumb enough to do that? s**t, he hasn't raced really in three years and they still send him a paycheck. What a deal.

Double D, can I have a job at your place? BTW, I am really only going to work a couple evenings, and I swear, I will keep telling you that I cant wait to get back to work....You know because it bums me out that I cant come to work.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father

Me too! Pleeeeeze Dave.......Cmon man, I can wire up battery on any automobile....maybe

Double D

PR Founding Father
And you say he needs to grow some balls?.....Go back and watch Toronto 2014.......
I did not say that, someone else posted that, I couldn't drive in a straight line as fast as JS7.

He has more balls than anyone on the track. First to re invent any rhythm section.

Don't confuse effort with results. I will take results every time. And I'm not making anything up, I would rather have Allesi.

Btw, I was hoping JS7 would do good. As I do for this weekend.

hershey

PR Elite
Yes he still sells motorcycles for Suzuki, otherwise they would let him go. Look at Hook it, he has the most , by far , followers in social media of any MX rider..... 3.1 million. RV has 2.3 mill and RD only has 1.8 million. He kills it when it comes to social media. It sells bikes.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Yes he still sells motorcycles for Suzuki, otherwise they would let him go. Look at Hook it, he has the most , by far , followers in social media of any MX rider..... 3.1 million. RV has 2.3 mill and RD only has 1.8 million. He kills it when it comes to social media. It sells bikes.
YES, I know im old and yes, I know its not 1985 but does social media REALLY sell bikes? Go to a local race and you cant find a Suzuki with a search warrant. But I have seen 137 KTM special edition 450's with a big number 5 on them. The people using #'s are not the people using $... See what I did there?

Double D

PR Founding Father
YES, I know im old and yes, I know its not 1985 but does social media REALLY sell bikes? Go to a local race and you cant find a Suzuki with a search warrant. But I have seen 137 KTM special edition 450's with a big number 5 on them. The people using #'s are not the people using $... See what I did there?

Please do not ruin this thread with any type of rational thinking. It is like putting Hershey in a round room and telling him there is a huskey in the corner......insanity

MX_Implements

PR Addict
If Suzuki was so concerned about selling bikes they would have updated their bike more in the last 8-10 years.
The statement win on Sunday sell on Monday has never been true and in the past whatever brand was winning sales were usually down.
Why didn't anyone rail on RV during failed GP adventure?

L_M_892

PR Member
http://results.amasupercross.com/xml/SX/events/S1660/S1F1POINTS.pdf

James Stewart 30th place right now 10 points WOW he is awesome! Worth millions.

Cade Clason Chesterfield, SC 8 points in 14th place, I would bet he would do better out of the factory rig.

Mike Allesi 13th place 82 points, finished all but one race in the top 10 5 3 8 8 9 2 5 8 5 8 12 10

Yup, James is the better pick for a rider........

Sure does!

Not sure where you got your results for Allesi, but they are not right. He has only finished inside the top ten once this year, that was at Detroit. His results are; 16,18,13,13,12,19,16,13,16,13,9,11. This is exactly why Stew rides for a factory and the other names listed do not. Almost everyone knows what races Stew showed up at and how good/poorly he did at those races. His following is incredible.

People are also getting confused about what his job really is. Saying they would fire him to get results. His job is to sell and promote Suzuki, not race. Yes, his way of promoting the motorcycle is by racing and performing, but just his clips on social media and ads in magazines are far more superior at promoting Suzuki than Alessi getting 15th would be. No matter how you slice it, no way would Alessi sell more bikes than Stew. Suzuki hired someone to bring customers into their brand, not chase them away.

John250

PR Founding Father
Bubba will be in Indy. Anyone want to bet me he does not finish 20 laps?

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
He used the "its not 1985".....now if I can get DD to refer to himself as Double Douche in a response to Knox saying that phrase I will have achieved my pitracer thesis........lol

mark f

PR Member
Not sure where you got your results for Allesi, but they are not right. He has only finished inside the top ten once this year, that was at Detroit. His results are; 16,18,13,13,12,19,16,13,16,13,9,11. This is exactly why Stew rides for a factory and the other names listed do not. Almost everyone knows what races Stew showed up at and how good/poorly he did at those races. His following is incredible.

People are also getting confused about what his job really is. Saying they would fire him to get results. His job is to sell and promote Suzuki, not race. Yes, his way of promoting the motorcycle is by racing and performing, but just his clips on social media and ads in magazines are far more superior at promoting Suzuki than Alessi getting 15th would be. No matter how you slice it, no way would Alessi sell more bikes than Stew. Suzuki hired someone to bring customers into their brand, not chase them away.

People are also getting confused about what his job really is. Saying they would fire him to get results. His job is to sell and promote Suzuki, not race. Yes, his way of promoting the motorcycle is by racing and performing, but just his clips on social media and ads in magazines are far more superior at promoting Suzuki than Alessi getting 15th would be. No matter how you slice it, no way would Alessi sell more bikes than Stew. Suzuki hired someone to bring customers into their brand, not chase them away.[/QUOTE]
Bubba will be in Indy. Anyone want to bet me he does not finish 20 laps?

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app
ya know john250... I've seen u offer this wager in the past with no takers....seems like none of the JS7 jockers wanna put their money where there mouth is!!!