Bubba 2016 SX season

No. Nothing. Another "injury". Remember, no more drugs so he is falling apart. But it of course was just for his ADD.

You're saying he Can't zero in on the rhythms without the adderall ? He should be able to still take it. As im sure his TUE is filed.

In 2014 he won 5 sx's and finished on the podium 8 times. I'd say that's far from someone's career being over. lol

I think James is burnt toast at this point. Tired of the pressure and tired of supporting his entourage......and doesn't know how to tell them.
I don't think Malcolm is draining him any more. Maybe he works with him, instead of racing. I know he does anyway.
Mookie is starting to gain some momentum.

In the broadcast, I did find it funny that Malcolm ripped on James for saying he'd be played by Denzel Washington....... he was like "Please, Denzel, he's no Denzel!!!!" That was funny and worth a laugh or two! That's all I have to say about James on this whole thing.

That track was brutally tough. Watching the 250's go around looked like learn to SX night, they seemed to be going so slow. The only 2 people all night that looked like they were actually "doing" what you were supposed to do was Dungey and Roczen. When 3rd place is 35 seconds behind on a 46 second / lap track, you know the track was tough.

Anyway, I don't think anything but an injury or bike failure can keep Dungey off the podium at this point. He is that good compared to the rest of the field and the only one that can keep pace is Roczen, but his starts aren't as good.

In the broadcast, I did find it funny that Malcolm ripped on James for saying he'd be played by Denzel Washington....... he was like "Please, Denzel, he's no Denzel!!!!" That was funny and worth a laugh or two! That's all I have to say about James on this whole thing

Notably, in spite of not riding pretty much all SX season, he got as much time during that segment, and better
time since Malcolm ragged on him, as anybody. THAT is what Suzuki is really paying for.

I would think that the insiders at Suzuki are probably even becoming very frustrated. They are a race organization. The team manager, the mechanics, can not be having too much fun just showing up at the races. I could care less about the PR stuff........there are a TON of resources being paid to do nothing when both your riders are off the track a majority of the season.

I really don't understand why motocross bikes and teams are not more like Nascar. If your rider is hurt bring another rider up, from 250s or from a privateer 450 to ride the bike while your rider his hurt. Keeps the bike on the track, gives someone else some exposure, and perhaps a trial run at a job. JGR seems to get it. Phil Niccoletti is their fill in guy. If their rider is hurt, Phil is on the track. Just seems to me that just like Nascar, for the sponsors you would want your bikes on the track 100% of the time.

One more negative comment John and I'm putting you in time out.

Jgr does it right because they know how it works in NASCAR

Umm....most teams do that. Isnt that how JG33 is back at it? The fill in, part time and given a chance lists are pretty long.

Simply put:
James Stewart revolutionized the sport as "Bubba" with his flashy style. As of late, JS7 has desolved and no longer is a contender.
He is more of a business man, and an iconic memory. Once the fastest rider on the planet, now the first to give up after lap 1 and no sight of the leader.
He should always be mentioned as one of the greatest of all time, for the way he elevated the sport. But in his best interest, he should support his brother, as Malcolm still praises his older brother.

Makes absolutely no sense for him to race this week. If he it truly looking forward and preparing for the outdoor season, why race this week? He has a fractured ankle, wore a boot on it all week, but yet he is going to race? Mike Webb must be an idiot.

As a team manager, if everything is as presented on the tape, he should make an executive decision and say your done for SX. Heal up the pelvis, heal up the fractured ankle, and go practice some MX. Then we will try to win some races. If your injured, your just hurting yourself for starting MX strong.

sure. your willing to take a spin on it in the 125 2 stroke class.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

yet another crash. yet another race where he pulled out and did not show up for the semi. pretty much the norm for Bubba if he shows up and races.

Obviously Peick made a dumb move, but sadly it is basically James fault. Why? Because he is simply in the way out there. Much like if I raced 450A at a LLQ and got a good start -- I would be getting slammed all over the place by the others coming up on me way faster than they were expecting and it would be my fault for even being out there where I don't belong.

James is just a complete mess out there and doesn't belong out there -- he's a danger to himself and others. Shut it down and come back for outdoors.

This also greatly shows why James makes millions for basically not racing and Alessi races for a jacuzzi cover company.

Alessi wins the heat -- not one word from anyone about it.
James crashes out again -- internet lights up.

That's just racing. Did not hit him that hard but I'm sure we will see a picture or a dented swingarm or shattered frame.
Factory jacuzzi cover looked damn good. He has almost always had the speed but by lap 10 in the main he is as tired as a one leg man in an ass kicking contest.
I really liked the track this week. The little section after the first turn had a couple options and generated some good passing. Plus it slowed the lap times.

I thought it was a racing incident for sure. James did cut over hard to the inside, maybe Westinghouse should have checked up and doubled. But those guys go hard.

Just don't understand if he is that banged up, heel up for the outdoors.

I liked the track this week too.

Back