Bubba 2016 SX season

LOL. Bubba is not a Prince fan. He's more Lil Wayne.

Smart move pulling out. But who really thinks he will be ready to go 2 30 minute plus 2 lap motos in the elements outdoors? I don't.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

I think outdoors we are going to have a little more of a battle between the front runners in points, but those front runners don't include James Stewart in my mind. I think healthy versions of Dungey, Tomac, and Roczen will be the big 3 outside battling for moto wins and points lead. Add in some sparkling rides here and there from guys like Anderson, Musquin, Seely, Barcia, and Reed and there is the possibility of a really good points battle going on for the MX series. Stewart will have some good motos but won't be a long term contender for the championship in my mind.

Careful robin with posts like that you might acquire a stalker.

It's just my opinion of what we are going to see in outdoor MX. I'd like to see good racing and a points battle throughout the season. But with guys getting hurt, and missing races, and then guys getting hot, the racing ends up not being as exciting at the front of the pack. Until someone else wins a championship, Dungey and Martin are the guys to beat outside!!!!

Back