Must Read...Ask the experts!

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Much appreciated....but, my guess is, that you and I won't be the only fat drunkards there. Can you please tell me how many there will be?
Well the place holds 20,500 so group A would be 20,000 fat drunkards, 450 embarrassed spouses of group A. And 50 hot chics that have no business being around that many from group A.
Welcome to group A

John250

PR Founding Father
Poppycock.... horsehocky... Shenanigans... Inside is always best. A straight line is a matter of perspective. Everyone can see you sitting at point "A", but only you know where point "B" is located.

Besides if your on the inside and get a good jump, you just run it in the corner deep, all those guys hoping to rail the outside have to shut down, and you still get the hole shot. Use all the first turn!!

Meister

PR Founding Father
Lol.. Ok.. There's a race there this weekend at Pleasure valley.. Go try it and let me know how that works out.. Video it too.. Far inside gate.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Lol.. Ok.. There's a race there this weekend at Pleasure valley.. Go try it and let me know how that works out.. Video it too.. Far inside gate.
Aaaah young grasshopper, you confused my all knowing statement. I said inside. Not far inside gate. And this Pleasure Valley you speak of... is it not in Pennsylvania? Then see my first statement.

John250

PR Founding Father
MX Expert advise of the day. Dealer wanted $20 for NGK plug for YZ 125. O'Rielly auto parts order the same plug for us (be here next day) for $8. Not sure how the dealer justifies selling them for $20!

adam63

PR Addict
MX Expert advise of the day. Dealer wanted $20 for NGK plug for YZ 125. O'Rielly auto parts order the same plug for us (be here next day) for $8. Not sure how the dealer justifies selling them for $20!

How can an Expert be considered an Expert in their field if they are unsure of what appears to be a basic fundamental in their field?

1%er

Noob
I'm setting here burning a joint reading this thread while I'm taking a break from cutting hay for my cattle and I'm amazed at all the knowledge all the experts have to offer and the time they dedicate to this site. We are truly blessed to have access to the wealth of knowledge from the chosen few who are brave enough to speak up. Hats off to the fastest keyboarders of this site. How do you all run your keyboard Moto's? 20 mins plus to types out or do you go for the gncc special a few hours of intense typing at a set pace? Cannabis for life.

Dano762

PR Addict
I'm setting here burning a joint reading this ...... We are truly blessed to have access to the wealth of knowledge from the chosen few who are brave enough to speak up.

Welcome, very articulate considering what you are doing!

Then again, if you think we are blessed by access to this expertise, you must be on something!

AaronCMH

Noob

Now you have to make two trips plus wait a day. A real expert would have ordered it online for 4 bucks and had it delivered in a timely manner (and have spares just in case).

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
image.jpeg

hershey

PR Elite
Speaking of recommendations, I purchased a Karcher electric pressure washer after much research online. Great little unit, not too powerful for the boy to use without blowing graphics off and putting holes in the seat cover yet it got the job done. Ordered off Amazon with my prime account and 2 day shipping. Used it for 8 months and it broke. I called customer service and they had me fill out a replacement form, a week and a half later a brand new unit is in my garage. Easiest warranty ever.

FYI from one of the experts.