Must Read...Ask the experts!

john lilly

PR Addict
Speaking of recommendations, I purchased a Karcher electric pressure washer after much research online. Great little unit, not too powerful for the boy to use without blowing graphics off and putting holes in the seat cover yet it got the job done. Ordered off Amazon with my prime account and 2 day shipping. Used it for 8 months and it broke. I called customer service and they had me fill out a replacement form, a week and a half later a brand new unit is in my garage. Easiest warranty ever.

FYI from one of the experts.
I gotta say, that is how an expert does it!!!! Well done!!!!

Motodad23

PR Member
Speaking of recommendations, I purchased a Karcher electric pressure washer after much research online. Great little unit, not too powerful for the boy to use without blowing graphics off and putting holes in the seat cover yet it got the job done. Ordered off Amazon with my prime account and 2 day shipping. Used it for 8 months and it broke. I called customer service and they had me fill out a replacement form, a week and a half later a brand new unit is in my garage. Easiest warranty ever.

FYI from one of the experts.
That is good to know as I am looking for a new washer. I also overheard a two people in Kames on Saturday talking about one from harbor freight that he had not had any problems with. Menard's just had a sale on the karcher for $89 last week.

John250

PR Founding Father
I wore some Fox pants for about 7 or 8 months. They ripped out in the seam. Emailed them photos, and they sent me a replacement pair of pants. No issues. Luckily it was still in time that they had the same pants still in stock.

MX315

PR Addict
Hey Hershey this info your putting in here,your expert opinion? Do we NOT buy one these pressure washers Because it broke in 8 months and its a good deal OR is the EXPERT advise BUY it on amazon prime account and get a free replacement when it's needed??? Thank you for the expertise and moto on!

JB19

PR Member
I stay away for a few days and come back to the Pitracer Roast where nobody is safe. At least we all know how we feel about each other.

This is like vintage 90's message boards. Man, the weirdest things can send you into a state of nostalgia. :mad:o_O:D

1%er

Noob
To the experts who will be a better president Hillary or Big Daddy Trump. ? Also if Hillary gets the big liars seat will Bill get some more strange p@#$y in the white house?

John250

PR Founding Father
Trump of course. No way Hillary can beat him. No other Republican could win the states that Trump will win. Michigan, Ohio, PA, NJ, Florida. Ted Cruz never wins these states, so therefore, could not win the White House. So as an expert, make sure you and all your family members go out and vote for Donald J Trump in November.

hershey

PR Elite
Hey Hershey this info your putting in here,your expert opinion? Do we NOT buy one these pressure washers Because it broke in 8 months and its a good deal OR is the EXPERT advise BUY it on amazon prime account and get a free replacement when it's needed??? Thank you for the expertise and moto on!

Buy it because it works great and if it breaks Karcher will send a new one!

You should have known.

All bow to ALL the experts here on pitracer! Because all those calling out experts think they are the experts by calling out the experts.

MX315

PR Addict
image.jpeg

Drop that knowledge Dave ..drop it like the mic!!! I am not calling anyone out..I am trying to help everyone by grouping the experts together man!! You should have known!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonny rocket

PR Member
Riding dirt bikes is fun. Im not sure if you guys are not getting any action at home, or maybe you are not guzzling enough beers. But everyone needs to lighten up. Its funny to see some of you Bros at the track and how your riding backs up the keyboard skills. Opinions are like assholes, and Pitracer has a ton. Turn off your phone and go ride.

Sent from my SM-G900P using PitRacer mobile app

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
If that's the case, there is MX SportsCenter Video of me crossing the finish line at Loretta Lynn's in front of the GOAT. Which proves that I'm faster than anyone else on Pitracer!!!! So now we can end that thought and argument and move back to allowing the experts to enlighten us with all of their knowledge........ back to expert advice.

And don't anyone point out that it was in practice and they were saying how RC was having trouble with all of the slower traffic getting a rhythm on the track. I crossed the finish line in front of him on the first lap of practice!!!! I WIN! No one else on here ever beat RC to the finish line (well except Brock Sellards if he's on here, but he'd never brag like I am).

Get back to expounding expert advise to the masses!

hershey

PR Elite
If that's the case, there is MX SportsCenter Video of me crossing the finish line at Loretta Lynn's in front of the GOAT. Which proves that I'm faster than anyone else on Pitracer!!!! So now we can end that thought and argument and move back to allowing the experts to enlighten us with all of their knowledge........ back to expert advice.

And don't anyone point out that it was in practice and they were saying how RC was having trouble with all of the slower traffic getting a rhythm on the track. I crossed the finish line in front of him on the first lap of practice!!!! I WIN! No one else on here ever beat RC to the finish line (well except Brock Sellards if he's on here, but he'd never brag like I am).

Get back to expounding expert advise to the masses!

We need the picture for proof.....