Must Read...Ask the experts!

I am afraid I have to change my number to get into DAVE fest this year!!!!!!!! Pulled pork,cookies,and brews !! Damn it what have I done!!!! DEAR EXPERTS ...I am in a bind ...I want to go to a personal track party at the end of the year,But somehow a funny topic became serious and the parties involved took the funny topic as a serious topic and got all offended and started to get riled up ...names were thrown around feelings were hurt....Some even thought it was a real topic and offered REAL expertise (john250) How do I make this situation right ?????? PLEASE HELP
SIGNED
The former Mx315!!!

I don't have the picture or screenshot of it, but the year that RC won the +25 class at Loretta's a few years back, the first MX Sportcenter episode of the week had the practice day info, and of course RC was a big topic. They were filming at the finish line the first time he came around during practice talking about all the traffic that was making it hard from him to ride......... I was that slow traffic in the 40 Class that was in the same practice session that happened to be slowing him down through the finish line section. So there I am in all my glory on TV crossing the finish line right in front of RC!!!! Proves that I'm the fastest keyboard warrior ever as I got off my ass and put the hammer to RC in practice at Loretta Lynn's Amateur National Championship on a Husaberg no less!!!! When he went by me just after that on the little straight in front of the billboards next to the start........ he about scared me off of my bike he was on the throttle so hard on that straight and went by me like a lightning bolt!!!! I've never heard anyone be on the throttle that hard ever that scared me like that. Anyway, the GOAT was eating my dust at the finish line!!! End of story, fastest keyboard jockey ever!!!!
Robin,
The first lap of practice at LL is under yellow cautions flags. Basically No jumping or passing. Com On Man!!!!

I am afraid I have to change my number to get into DAVE fest this year!!!!!!!! Pulled pork,cookies,and brews !! Damn it what have I done!!!! DEAR EXPERTS ...I am in a bind ...I want to go to a personal track party at the end of the year,But somehow a funny topic became serious and the parties involved took the funny topic as a serious topic and got all offended and started to get riled up ...names were thrown around feelings were hurt....Some even thought it was a real topic and offered REAL expertise (john250) How do I make this situation right ?????? PLEASE HELP
SIGNED
The former Mx315!!!

Dude....one thing BJ and I are the ONLY experts at are having riding at our tracks for FREE with FREE food! Are you seriously thinking I am mad about ANYTHING posted on this site?? Come on man, I can take just as good or better than I dish it out!

Just got home from Malvern, track changes are phenomenal , everyone should go check it out! Take it from an expert!

BTW, Malvern is 35 min from my house and still in OHIO!

Question for the js7 expert ;

@john 250 : js7 wants to know if your tuning in Saturday to watch and do ya like his new knickers !?!?

Haha!

image.png

Whats up with Bubba's jerseys being so tight this year? Man, I could not handle something that tight while riding. Is he trying to show off the guns or that Knox style belly?

Whats up with Bubba's jerseys being so tight this year? Man, I could not handle something that tight while riding. Is he trying to show off the guns or that Knox style belly?

Kinda looks like the goofy gear Keith Johnson and Jeff Gibson wore during the Cannondale debacle.

His jersey is like 2 pieces. The blue piece is similar to under armor material, then the yellow is like a pull over vest jersey. Its kind of goofy and I don't get it, but Im pretty sure that's how its set up.

His jersey is like 2 pieces. The blue piece is similar to under armor material, then the yellow is like a pull over vest jersey. Its kind of goofy and I don't get it, but Im pretty sure that's how its set up.
correct. that is how that 7 gear is designed. You will never see fat guys like us wearing it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

@JS7 - I just threw up in my mouth a little...

Experts....what is the best way to get the acidic nastiness out of your nasal passages ASAP?

Back