Must Read...Ask the experts!

The boots were part of the Nike 6.0 division. Only two riders received them 7 and 5. The boot program is now obsolete.

20160527_151019.jpg

Just in case you missed it, this is how the experts do it on memorial day. Thank you to all that have fought for and protected our freedoms and to those that continue to do so. Without you we wouldn't be able to do what we love or have the ability to piss everyone off on this web site. Freedom of speech is fabulous and we still owe it to those of you in the military.

Hello experts it's been waaayyy to long .
We need some imput here ..Malvern has been sold and We need to know what needs to be done to make it better ..Also if you were dungey would rather HAVE the title of "4 time champ"OR the title "9 race wins but lost the title" anyhow ...If you get t-boned at smith and everyone records you pushing someone down and flicking the person off who is the A-hole in the situation? Feels good to post again.Has anyone seen Sharc????

Hello experts it's been waaayyy to long .
We need some imput here ..Malvern has been sold and We need to know what needs to be done to make it better ..Also if you were dungey would rather HAVE the title of "4 time champ"OR the title "9 race wins but lost the title" anyhow ...If you get t-boned at smith and everyone records you pushing someone down and flicking the person off who is the A-hole in the situation? Feels good to post again.Has anyone seen Sharc????

Missed you buddy!! The answer is yes to all of them I think.

This somehow popped up on my screen today.With the start of a new race season and a new racing organization in Ohio We might need the same guys to help us or guide us though the year! I see John is still on a nice “expert” roll here.Ck never really got his track going or never really moved away like we all hoped.Georgie looks like he is married and settled down a little bit ..Smith is smith still kinda love/hate relationship..you know hate when he post ..love when he throws free ride parties!! Haha Anyways ...I see OIR has a dozer there and posting lots of pics kinda of exciting ..Should be some exciting news coming from another track soon ..What’s everyone else up to?? 2018 season is almost here people !!!!! Post away!!!!!!!!

I heard John250 is on his way to OIR right now to tell the owners how to properly build a track. I'm sure he will let them know their dozer is not the proper horsepower for the type of dirt they are moving.

As a non expert I would say my expert opinion is that it's gonna be a good year for moto in Ohio.

This somehow popped up on my screen today.With the start of a new race season and a new racing organization in Ohio We might need the same guys to help us or guide us though the year! I see John is still on a nice “expert” roll here.Ck never really got his track going or never really moved away like we all hoped.Georgie looks like he is married and settled down a little bit ..Smith is smith still kinda love/hate relationship..you know hate when he post ..love when he throws free ride parties!! Haha Anyways ...I see OIR has a dozer there and posting lots of pics kinda of exciting ..Should be some exciting news coming from another track soon ..What’s everyone else up to?? 2018 season is almost here people !!!!! Post away!!!!!!!!
20180330_182640.jpg

My only reply to your obvious insults. My current status is above them!! Lmao .... how do you like me now??

My only reply from the above photo ..In my nonexpert opinion..You shouldn’t be on pitracer right now !!!!

3F326897-C458-4082-98AE-C8C0E4C64699.jpeg
View attachment 58094
I qualified off the couch for regionals. So that should give me enough expert-weight to continue to give c riders s**t for sand-bagging for the remainder of 2018.
Not bad Georgie...3 out of 7 Good expert strategy.Hit the first qualifier and not a lot of people will be in the class! Not the full gates you experts always talk about though. Never less Good luck at the regional.

View attachment 58096
Not bad Georgie...3 out of 7 Good expert strategy.Hit the first qualifier and not a lot of people will be in the class! Not the full gates you experts always talk about though. Never less Good luck at the regional.

Man looks like the national level races only pull 3 more riders than the local level. So I guess Ohio moto isn't doing to bad!!!

According to the experts.

Back