Must Read...Ask the experts!

It can if it needs to. I would just like to see people be positive. Have fun on your bike. Thats all. I like to have fun with my friends. Whether you're a beginer or seasoned professional. It's just about having fun....... annnnnd by the way I am a mid pack 25+ rider haha killing it over here

Sent from my SM-G900P using PitRacer mobile app

Riding dirt bikes is fun. Im not sure if you guys are not getting any action at home, or maybe you are not guzzling enough beers. But everyone needs to lighten up. Its funny to see some of you Bros at the track and how your riding backs up the keyboard skills. Opinions are like assholes, and Pitracer has a ton. Turn off your phone and go ride.

Ok Evil Knievel, nice profile pic!

So whats the point here seriously?

Are riders supposed to voice opinions or not?
If not then how do tracks know what to work on because there is plenty of good opinions on here
If so, should they be politically correct opinions only?
And lastly, people on here telling certain people are experts are voicing an opinion. People telling riders to ride and not post are voicing an opinion. In reality each and every post on here is a user voicing an opinion. Who is in charge of sensoring all of them so no one gets offended???

Dave you are a pretty cool dude in real life I'm not really sure why you choose to be so aggressively opinionated online. I think you need a hug Dave......

Dave you are a pretty cool dude in real life I'm not really sure why you choose to be so aggressively opinionated online. I think you need a hug Dave......

Haha, thats the thing, Im just as opinionated in person. Was I not opinionated at Beans last weekend? How did I sound after my first session, then at the end of the day before you left? Did you ever get the feeling I was upset with anyone? It was a good day and we had some laughs.

Online its hard to express emotion and people think Im an a*****e when in reality they are just opinions and I feel each person is entitled to one. Just because anyone has one or its different than mine doesnt mean its wrong or I dont like them. In person people realize thats how I am.

I have never said anything on here I havent or wouldnt say to anyone in person.

BTW, if you are a mid pack guy I hate to think where that places me. :(

You're an OG Smith. Thats why I like you. Any day i can throw my leg over a bike is a good one. And yea you were going postal about the mulch after the first ride at Beans hahaha

Boy did Iove the track by the end of the day though! I still had my diaper on in the am for sure!

I even posted I dont understand why he doesnt get 200 riders every practice. That is the funnest practice track in Ohio .... but thats just my OPINION ! Lol

Or possibly some huggies.....

They dont hold enough, I need extra large depends

51vToYtObmL._SY355_.jpg

We need the picture for proof.....

I don't have the picture or screenshot of it, but the year that RC won the +25 class at Loretta's a few years back, the first MX Sportcenter episode of the week had the practice day info, and of course RC was a big topic. They were filming at the finish line the first time he came around during practice talking about all the traffic that was making it hard from him to ride......... I was that slow traffic in the 40 Class that was in the same practice session that happened to be slowing him down through the finish line section. So there I am in all my glory on TV crossing the finish line right in front of RC!!!! Proves that I'm the fastest keyboard warrior ever as I got off my ass and put the hammer to RC in practice at Loretta Lynn's Amateur National Championship on a Husaberg no less!!!! When he went by me just after that on the little straight in front of the billboards next to the start........ he about scared me off of my bike he was on the throttle so hard on that straight and went by me like a lightning bolt!!!! I've never heard anyone be on the throttle that hard ever that scared me like that. Anyway, the GOAT was eating my dust at the finish line!!! End of story, fastest keyboard jockey ever!!!!

OK young Jonny Rocket. Don't ever question my expert skills at guzzling beers. I am a Pro and still going at it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

I dont know who this guy is but Im liking all of his posts

Based on the posts I'd say an angry track owner with a new screen name.

It's weird. I've never heard of a business bashing it's consumers before. It's almost kind of disheartening. I used to give a little feedback on here or at the track. That's over. Based on this bs post I just won't go to the track if I don't like it. Seems like loss of revenue will make them happier than some criticism. Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Based on the posts I'd say an angry track owner with a new screen name.

It's weird. I've never heard of a business bashing it's consumers before. It's almost kind of disheartening. I used to give a little feedback on here or at the track. That's over. Based on this bs post I just won't go to the track if I don't like it. Seems like loss of revenue will make them happier than some criticism. Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app
it s not me don't go starting that stuff. I'm a happy track owner too. Got more mulch coming tommorrow and Thursday. If I thought mulch would keep Hersey away I would of did it 15 yrs ago. Next sections not as thick say it mixes in the dirt right away. Once the other sections get mixed in better it will be awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hate watering tracks and ripping it deep. Do that well and I won't show up. All joking aside beans was always my 2nd favorite stop on the d12 schedule. 1st was dirtworld because we coukd leave the house at 730 and we were home at 3 on race day !

it s not me don't go starting that stuff. I'm a happy track owner too. Got more mulch coming tommorrow and Thursday. If I thought mulch would keep Hersey away I would of did it 15 yrs ago. Next sections not as thick say it mixes in the dirt right away. Once the other sections get mixed in better it will be awesome.

Coming from the track owner who I gave a raving review for after I was there last week?? As a matter of fact I believe I have always done my best to promote your track seeing as it is my favorite track in Ohio....and Im never shy to say that.

We did have it out in 08 though didnt we?? Lol

See you next open weekend I have :)

I wonder what the track owners think when they see Dave pulling in....hahaha "he is Very opinionated " I worked for one owner and he said "I am so scared that smith might show up and bash us" BJ still the best guy on here hands down!!!

Yeah well I dont show up at tracks I dont like so it probably never happened. But I sure spend a lot of money riding 2 or 3 times a week at tracks I do like.

soooooo you are riding at home, and travelling out of the state on the weekends??...........ummmm kayyyyy.

Coming from the track owner who I gave a raving review for after I was there last week?? As a matter of fact I believe I have always done my best to promote your track seeing as it is my favorite track in Ohio....and Im never shy to say that.

We did have it out in 08 though didnt we?? Lol

See you next open weekend I have :)
Yea I rember you used some weed measurement post or something. I wAs at my freinds when I read it and my freind said you got served . Then we laughted. You do throw me props and I appreciate it and Beans is the best track in ohio!!!! The mulch and sand made the dirt so nice. Nice dirt big hills no way a flat peice of ground is better than beans!!! Bring your skills to the hills!!! Thanks mx 315 made my day again!

soooooo you are riding at home, and travelling out of the state on the weekends??...........ummmm kayyyyy.

Right, In the past few weeks I have rode at

Smith rd
Beans
Chillitown
Malvern
RT 62
Lazy River
Your establishment
My track

Show me one complaint on here or any where about any of these tracks and only one was out of state.

Gave a huge positive review about Beans at least 2 times
Raved about Lazy River
Gave 1 safety concern at Malvern that got hashed over and turned into me being a pussy for not jumping a triple by someone else
Agreed to some one elses post one time about a dust issue at Smith Rd but at the same time I always say Smith rd is the absolute best track around for corner and passing practice. Thats why I go there almost every weds.

I guarantee I support Ohio tracks more than 90% of people on here. Im not a keyboard warrior, Im a rider with a brain. You of all people along with a few others on here are the ones that know where my support and generosity really are. I dont ever brag about it or expect anything for it. I dare you to deny it.

Some where along the lines some one forgot to add your name to list of the top 5 experts on here........

Lol

Back