Must Read...Ask the experts!

John250

PR Founding Father
Man, go ride my Harley all day Friday and do some work today, and I miss all this excitement. Great job on the thread, I always knew someone thought we were experts. Ask away! LOL.

1%er

Noob
Hows it ride?

Attachments

• pinknew-01.jpg
    pinknew-01.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 178

hershey

PR Elite
Very interesting.....I am assuming this is a free service. And CK1 would have to be part of this panel, no way would he be an alternate, he's a solid expert.

CK1 is without a doubt Club president, At least the others of us still ride

Hello experts.. Can you please tell me how to proceed with track prep for the weekend? Not sure with the weather forecast how to do it? Thank you sirs in advance for your time and knowledge
Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Deep, get it deep. Of course you're experienced at that , right Linda Lovelace????

Man, they get their own thread.. And it's crickets
emoji848.png

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

I rode Weds, Fri and Sun. What about you? I was busy working, riding and prepping to ride. No time, not to mention according to all the Non Pitbitch people, they are all our threads!

Quit spending sooooo much time on Facebook & Pitracer...#cantfixstupid

See post above! I wish that was the answer!

Ask the pitbitches that's awesome . Hersey has davefest once a year,he is open one day a year and asks for help to get his track ready. Now let's think about that open one day a year and needs help with track prep and yet he's a expert on every other track,maybe Georgie can bring his clicker and give an accurate rider count. I think every track in Ohio should ban Dave smith from there track and illuminate 95% of the bitching about there track. Don't worry dick 250 there 5 % left for you to cry about.
Enough joking around do you think I will have to water this weekend? And if so how much?

One day a year and never one complaint about prep, its always perfect--- 10 years running. One does what one needs to obtain perfection. Ive heard rumor that my prep was better than High Point one year ...... Maybe they just forget how bad it is here because the Bon Fire is that good and food is included all for free.

So check with me first about

1. Track prep and layout. Apparently Im good at giving an opinion, starting a s**t storm of replies form everyone else and getting blamed for their sissfied responses.
2. Business plans. I can help you get everyone in your team pissed at you in a hurry and Union organization.
3. Trailer wiring, or any wiring for that matter. If I can burn it down, nobody can.
4. Politics. Of course we are all good at that one especially since there is no right or wrong.
5. Behind the scenes work. In a ghostly fashion I get many texts and PM's regarding most of the s**t storm topics on here from those not willing to tell it like they see it publicly. Riders and track owners included. Just let me know your agenda and I will start pushing in that direction instead.
6. Track defense. Although I am involved in many heated topics on here that people dont like I do have a record of defending tracks. Most of my posts are in the interest of helping tracks improve rider turnout. There is a lot of support that takes place without the need for publicity of it, its not my style.
7. Pitbitch. I didnt coin the term but it sure is good to know Im responsible for 95% of track bitching on here. It probably a result of eating too much f*****g mulch from tracks that think that is a riding prep technique that works. Im usually bitching about tracks not doing the best job possible at marketing their facility, let me bitch about you! And I will tell you exactly what I think not talk bad behind your back but nice to your face (or on here) like 95% of the other people on here!
8. Lastly Marketing. With all the s**t flying its just publicity. Its all good! Ask JS7, thats how he makes his millions!

MX315

PR Addict
DAVE.....How to start a Bon fire?????? Put that on the list! How to cheat on the start of the pw class...expert! Ryan dungey bashing..expert! Haha CK was for sure pushing you guys off the the top step all weekend!!!

Meister

PR Founding Father
CK.... Your suggestion on gate pick at PVR was insanely inaccurate. However, I elected to go against your "expert" advice upon arrival and it paid off with a couple good starts. As an "expert", (was?has been?), you should know that the straightest line to the first corner is usually best. Maybe even outside if it enables you to carry more momentum through the first corner.. Tsk tsk.. Lol

hershey

PR Elite
DAVE.....How to start a Bon fire?????? Put that on the list! How to cheat on the start of the pw class...expert! Ryan dungey bashing..expert! Haha CK was for sure pushing you guys off the the top step all weekend!!!

Dude...good thing you got my back! There is so much Im an expert at I forget. Of course your the expert at keeping track of the experts!

Ron505

PR Founding Father
Experts - How far is Riverbend Music Center from Malvern?

Any helpful info would be greatly appreciated.

Ron505

PR Founding Father
Much appreciated....but, my guess is, that you and I won't be the only fat drunkards there. Can you please tell me how many there will be?

ck1racerx

PR Addict
CK.... Your suggestion on gate pick at PVR was insanely inaccurate. However, I elected to go against your "expert" advice upon arrival and it paid off with a couple good starts. As an "expert", (was?has been?), you should know that the straightest line to the first corner is usually best. Maybe even outside if it enables you to carry more momentum through the first corner.. Tsk tsk.. Lol
Poppycock.... horsehocky... Shenanigans... Inside is always best. A straight line is a matter of perspective. Everyone can see you sitting at point "A", but only you know where point "B" is located.