Bathroom Laws

John250

PR Founding Father
So much for states rights. Once again, the federal government is using extortion to get their way. NC is suing the federal government. The Department of Justice is suing the state of NC. NC forced the city of Charlotte to put signs back up on their bathrooms. The city had passed a liberal ordinance to force any employer 15 employees or more to have no gender specific restrooms or changing facilities.

These type laws could end up costing billions to employers having a special bathroom for TG people. Crazy. Law makers are idiots for the most part. The way it was prior to having a law protecting a TG.......the TG (a very small percentage of people) would use whichever bathroom they were comfortable with. Probably the one that they were now identifying with and nothing was said about it.

Now government interferes with it, and gives anyone protection to use whichever facility they identify with. This opens up any pervert to protection under the law. Guess it is my opinion the TGs were not having an issue, and now governments law could be helping a molester or pervert protection.

Started right her in Troy Ohio with a guy that was not through the change, he was a CD, and wanted to use the girls locker room at his high school. School board said it was ok for him to use it, because he identified as a girl. Parents went nuts. I would too if it was my daughters high school.

So much for states rights. Once again, the federal government is using extortion to get their way. NC is suing the federal government. The Department of Justice is suing the state of NC. NC forced the city of Charlotte to put signs back up on their bathrooms. The city had passed a liberal ordinance to force any employer 15 employees or more to have no gender specific restrooms or changing facilities.

These type laws could end up costing billions to employers having a special bathroom for TG people. Crazy. Law makers are idiots for the most part. The way it was prior to having a law protecting a TG.......the TG (a very small percentage of people) would use whichever bathroom they were comfortable with. Probably the one that they were now identifying with and nothing was said about it.

Now government interferes with it, and gives anyone protection to use whichever facility they identify with. This opens up any pervert to protection under the law. Guess it is my opinion the TGs were not having an issue, and now governments law could be helping a molester or pervert protection.

Started right her in Troy Ohio with a guy that was not through the change, he was a CD, and wanted to use the girls locker room at his high school. School board said it was ok for him to use it, because he identified as a girl. Parents went nuts. I would too if it was my daughters high school.

Next up LGBTQ race order, who goes first? Boys, girls, girls who look like boys, boys who look like girls.....

Sausage inspection will be mandatory part of " TECH"

Sex isn't an identifiable trait. It's a physiologic trait. You are, or you aren't.

Now any pervert in the country can go into a woman's restroom or men's restroom and sexually abuse someone.....wait can't they do that now anyway? Well, yes. But with laws like this now it gives them a bullshit defense. "I didn't sexually assault anyone, I identify as a girl and that person who was sexually assaulted is making it all up. Check the bathroom cameras if you don't beleive me. Oh wait. Bathroom cameras. Those don't exist. It's one perverted individuals word against another in court. And they'll walk due to lack of proof.

This is insanity.

Bingo Georgie. It gives every predator in the country a built in defense that as you stated, will always be one persons word over another with no proof.

Just another excess to squeeze your knees together and walk like a duck until you get home... Besides a home game is MUCH more enjoyable.

upload_2016-5-10_14-23-7.png

I'm offended that you're saying women can't be in the same situation ck1. Why isn't the woman peering over the stall ? Or groping the mans junk?

Was waiting for this topic to come up.
As if the US Supreme Court didn't have enough on their plate already.

How do the Democrats feel about their President now? (particularly the Christian Dem's ?)

I'm trying to read up on all of this, but why is North Carolina the only state taking the heat for this? I would expect every state in the union to be up in arms over this? (well, except maybe California :D).

If you have a weiner you can still sit. And last I checked every men's room has both sit and stand stalls.

Last I checked you can lift the toilet seat in the women's room and stand at the pot....

Country is doing just fine if we are worrying about this type of s**t or lacktherof (should I have said urine) no wait. It's distractions like this that allow the country to "swirl the terloit."

I have a long time neighbor who has a TG sister. (or brother if you will). I actually went to school with them, but I was 2 grades behind him, and 1 grade behind his sister. She was really pretty cute and somewhat popular in junior high ,and High school.

So anyway, back in 1994 when he and I became neighbors, it became known to us that she was in a relationship with another gal. So she's a lesbian, no biggy, you see that a lot. We rarely ever seen her, but we knew she lived around town somewhere.

Two years ago, their father, who was our neighbor also, passed away. As usual that brings family together, which it did. I happened to be talking to my neighbor and his sister walked up. "Wholly Cow" ....... she has a beard! Albeit not a very big or thick beard, but it was definitely there. She had always dressed like boyish, but this was a shocker!

I later spoke with her brother, and he told me she was taking hormone treatments. She made it clear to her family that she was a TG. She had always known that she was a boy locked up in a female body. She also declared that she is not a lesbian, because she is actually a male. And her female partner does not consider herself as a lesbian either, and has never been attracted to other females. (except his sister).

I have a long time neighbor who has a TG sister. (or brother if you will). I actually went to school with them, but I was 2 grades behind him, and 1 grade behind his sister. She was really pretty cute and somewhat popular in junior high ,and High school.

So anyway, back in 1994 when he and I became neighbors, it became known to us that she was in a relationship with another gal. So she's a lesbian, no biggy, you see that a lot. We rarely ever seen her, but we knew she lived around town somewhere.

Two years ago, their father, who was our neighbor also, passed away. As usual that brings family together, which it did. I happened to be talking to my neighbor and his sister walked up. "Wholly Cow" ....... she has a beard! Albeit not a very big or thick beard, but it was definitely there. She had always dressed like boyish, but this was a shocker!

I later spoke with her brother, and he told me she was taking hormone treatments. She made it clear to her family that she was a TG. She had always known that she was a boy locked up in a female body. She also declared that she is not a lesbian, because she is actually a male. And her female partner does not consider herself as a lesbian either, and has never been attracted to other females. (except his sister).
If folks tried as hard to be what they are designed to be as they did to change to what they feel they are we wouldn't be in this mess. I know for me the effort to be something I am not takes twice as much energy as it does to be what I am. It also robs me of being the best at what I do well...

Attorney General Lynch directly addressed transgender individuals in a press conference announcing the lawsuit yesterday.

"Let me also speak directly to the transgender community itself," she began. "Some of you have lived freely for decades. Others of you are still wondering how you can possibly live the lives you were born to lead. But no matter how isolated or scared you may feel today, the Department of Justice and the entire Obama Administration wants you to know that we see you; we stand with you; and we will do everything we can to protect you going forward. Please know that history is on your side."

Again, the government is more worried about the less than 5% of the population that is LGBTQ instead of the 96% of us that are not. Like I said in my other post, this country is going to s**t.

We're not worried about a TG female in the boys room, cause if [she/he/it] startles the boy, he'll just turn and pee on their shoes. :D

Back