Bathroom Laws

What the idiots in NC have done is make it illegal for this women (says so on the birth
certificate) to use the men's room:
http://transvalid.org/wp-content/uploads/shawn1.png

So it says that she is a female on her original birth certificate. If that's the case she needs to use the female restroom. Remember you are determined by your DNA what sex you are, not by what's between your legs. Male are XY and Female are XX. That is facts and science.

My question is how do law-enforcement determine whether somebody truly is transgender. I could see every rapist, pervert, and peeping Tom using that excuse to do what they want. Personally, I find people stupid to not seeing that happening.

I identify as whatever it takes to get a clean restroom.
Germophobes unite, we can get our own shitter. AND make everyone else pay for it and respect us. Right Sturd?
Not a germophobe but that makes more sense than most of the rest of the spew here. Mine included.

You're good with her using the loo while your daughter is in there. That's weird but your daughter I guess.

I hope your not insulting my daughter. :mad:

You know what I meant. Your not that stupid. Again you brought no facts to the argument.

I believe we should have police stationed outside of every public (and maybe private?) restroom to check IDs and possibly birth certificates to determine bathroom eligibility.

This is getting out of hand and it needs to stop. Someone please think of the children.

Obama.jpg

Obama Decrees ALL Public Schools Must Allow Transgender Bathroom Use
http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/12/obama-decrees-all-public-schools-must-allow-transgender-bathroom-use/#ixzz48XNLtEzi

The Obama administration will send a letter to every public school district in the country Friday warning them that they must allow students to use whatever bathroom and locker room corresponds to their stated gender identity, or face a federal lawsuit.

The decree, sent jointly by the Department of Justice and the Department of Education, comes just a few days after North Carolina and the federal government sued each other over the state’s recent law governing bathroom use in public buildings. It won’t be a new federal law, but will instead reflect the Obama administration’s interpretation of existing federal anti-discrimination law.

In particular, the decree is based on Title IX, the 1972 law prohibiting sex discrimination in schools that receive federal funding. While the drafters of the law may not have known it at the time, the Obama administration’s position is that the law covers discrimination based on gender identity as well as physical sex.

“A school may not require transgender students to use facilities inconsistent with their gender identity or to use individual-user facilities when other students are not required to do so,” the letter says, according to The New York Times,

Currently, federal courts have not conclusively settled whether, and to what degree, sex discrimination laws cover matters of gender identity as opposed to physical sex. But the Obama administration appears optimistic that an aggressive approach will succeed, especially after an April court ruling favored a transgender Virginia girls who sued for the right to use a boys’ bathroom.

The letter says that schools must immediately respect a student’s new gender identity as soon as it is declared by their parent or guardian. Schools are not allowed to require that a student provide a medical diagnosis to justify the change, and they also cannot require a student to legally change their gender.

To assist schools in implementing the new policy and help those made uncomfortable by it, the letter includes a 25-page document of “emerging practices,” with suggestions such as erecting privacy curtains in locker rooms for those who need extra privacy.

Obama’s new order will without a doubt enrage many Republicans who have argued that transgender bathroom policies will allow perverted men to prey upon women in bathrooms and locker rooms. A few such incidents have already occurred.

In February, for instance, a Seattle man used the city’s now transgender bathroom ordinance to enter a women’s locker room and begin stripping while young girls were using it. When confronted, he said the law gave him the right to be there, and he was never identified or arrested.

This certainly reinforces peoples justifications for home schooling.
Man.... I bet the Christian groups are going sideways over this! And speaking of, does this discrimination rule apply to Christian parochial schools?

Obama's outgoing Presidential Legacy is gonna be a good one ! At least Bill Clinton took the safety route of "Don't ask, Don't Tell".

"The future is prepared for you "

On a kent banner at main campus.

Teaching the wrong message. Used to be sort of hidden that kinda message. Now here just blatantly out teaching kids to be entitled.

I'm at home taking a dump right now.......I better call Obama to see if I am in the right bathroom, I have been aaccused of double dusching

I've had to watch this clip a couple of times to give my brain a chance to evaluate it.

Trump is right. The USDOJ and the Obama administration should of let the situation continue to be sorted out at the state level. Unfortunately though, the gay and LBGTVQA's civil rights groups would continue to push this issue to the highest courts that they can get it to. This all started with the Gavin Grimm case in GLOUCESTER COUNTY, Va.

There has to be some sorting out of all of this as well. People do have to accept that not all of these LBGTQ people are perverts and sexual predators. And in the Gavin Grimm case, this individual is biologically a female, wanting to use the male facilities. I don't support this, and in Mikes mind, this is another case of a screwed up mother/Parent wanting people to quit being so cruel and mean to her precious baby. This kid has been using the little girls room up till now, she can continue to do so. And in a very short while, she'll be an adult, in the adults world, and she can deal with it then. In the mean time, Don't Ask, Don't Tell!

The world is full of screwed up parents that think that they have to fight all of their kids battles for them and coddle too much and over shelter them. And then they justify and excuse their kid's issues with all sorts of reasoning's.
Our Society is not willing to accept this all yet, and we sure and hell don't want it shoved in our face and forced acceptance.

Oh, and by the way, this is coming from a MAN and FATHER that has a Gay son (my oldest). Believe me when I tell you, we've been to the battle ground on this issue a hundred times.

Last edited:
Back