Bathroom Laws

image.jpeg

Gender dysphoria doesn't necessarily depend on genes. As the article made clear. It didn't mention transcription
factors that can change the epigenetics of a person and not be easy to discern by a genetic test.

In any case, it's a small number of people we are talking about banning from the correct restroom because
of republifuck ignorance. We are talking about this because republifucks insist on telling people what to do with
their own bodies.

Gender Dysphoria: Here we go, another fabricated medical term. The newly created Dysphoria pharmaceuticals must be on their way to the FDA for approval.

And our Congress members are tweaking the Laws and lining up their investment dollars to get in on the floor of this exciting new drug before it hits the Market and Wall Street.

There's profits and wealth to be made off of helping these LGBTQ's. Always have to be looking for the opportunity to capitalize!

Gender dysphoria doesn't necessarily depend on genes. As the article made clear. It didn't mention transcription
factors that can change the epigenetics of a person and not be easy to discern by a genetic test.

In any case, it's a small number of people we are talking about banning from the correct restroom because
of republifuck ignorance. We are talking about this because republifucks insist on telling people what to do with
their own bodies.

LMAO, we are talking about this because LIBERAL idiots are telling us men are allowed in womens restrooms , locker rooms and showers and vice versa. For the most part nobody cared or knew transgenders or cross dressers were doing it.

Nice try Sturd.

Does anyone know this recent Obama appointee?

H6CsgrHe.jpeg

http://www.ucc.org/news_president_o...ender_leader_to_presidential_council_05132016

I grew up in a church that became a United Church of Christ church. Our large nondenominational church felt it needed a national affiliation and UCC at the time offered that while retaining local church autonomy. We had a very progressive, in a good sense, young childhood church ministry and that was great. By the time I had moved on to the junior high church, things had changed, the contrast was stark. I joined the church through that program but it was a total disappointment. I had no desire to continue with the high school program as it was more of the same. Anyway, the church continued to change over the years. With my parents still attending the church in the 90's, I had gone to the church website for some information. I began to follow links from the church site and found myself on a LGBT site. There I found the plan that group was using to infiltrate and gain leadership positions in various denominations. Decreasing church attendence at the time factored into the plan. UCC was right at the top of the list of the most vulnerable church groups. Over the years it has become obvious that the plan very organized and working. If you can't change the scripture, you change the church hierarchy. When voters reject your proposals, just work through appointees in the courts to achieve your goals. And of course the President, who attended a UCC church for many years, has his pen and his phone.

Wow.... She looks like John Boehner in-drag.:D

KO, your article link and story immediately reminded me of a small clip in one of my favorite movies. Not sure if any of you have ever seen "Conspiracy", but it's the story of the Nazi's meeting in Berlin where the orders were handed down for the "final solution".

Read this movie quote clip and you'll understand the similarities of the current situation with those LGBTQ's strategies:
( FYI: Dr. Wilhelm Stuckart co-authored the Nuremberg Laws of Germany just prior to WWII.)
======================================================================

Müller: Perhaps the judge has a special love for them?

Klopfer: [mutters appreciatively] Yes, yes a special love for them... very good...

Dr. Wilhelm Stuckart: For whom? For Jews? Wonderful, you don't have my credentials. Forgive me, from your uniform I can infer that you're shallow, ignorant and naive about the Jews. Your line, what the party rants on about is how inferior they are, some-some-some sub-species, and I keep saying how wrong that is! They are sublimely clever. And they are intelligent as well. My indictments to that race are stronger and heavier because they are real, not uneducated ideology. They are arrogant and self-obsessed and calculating and reject the Christ and I will not have them pollute German blood!

General Reinhard Heydrich: [tries to calm Stuckart down] Please, Doctor...

Dr. Wilhelm Stuckart: He doesn't understand! And neither do his people. Deal with the reality of the Jew and the world will applaud us. Treat them as imaginary phantoms, evil in human fantasies, and the world would have justified contempt for us! To kill them casually without regard for the law martyrs them, which will be their victory! Sterilization recognizes them as a part of our species but prevents them from being a part of our race. They'll disappear soon enough. And we will have acted in defense of our race and of our species and by the law! This fellow mentioned the law for the protection of German blood, *I wrote that law*! When you have my credentials then we'll talk about who loves the Jews and who hates them. Pigs don't know how to hate. I know, too, that when it comes to the half-mixed, that to kill them abandons that half of their blood which is German.

Klopfer: I'll remember you.

Dr. Wilhelm Stuckart: You should. I'm very well known.

Last edited:
heard a mother of a 1st grade Transgender boy now girl interviewed on radio yesterday. What an idiot. I think it was the mom wanting a little girl, and she needs freaking help. 1st grade!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

Ask your doctor is tragenterotol is right for you. It's a gender identity blocker! Pretty sure don't ask don't tell has been working this far. Why press the issue?

Lol....because Liberal idiots made laws saying little johnny feels like a girl so he has to use the girls room if he wants......
Show me that a law was made to do that, prior to NC's law. I don't seem to be able to find one.

Federalism is so passe and apparently state law as well. Directives, edicts, fiats, orders or whatever you want to call them are now issued from our central government. Our imperial president has spoken on this issue. There can be no disagreement.

Ohio AG , Mike Dewine , has spoken out about not enforcing the bathroom directive but has not yet mentioned joining the 11 other states that have a law suit against it .

Doctors are idiots. 99%. There is a disorder for every bad habit. I know I have bed. I love bed.
Beer Eating Disorder ....OK binge eating disorder. Look your a pig stop mowing.

If You have a dick, piss in the men's room..

Back