Bathroom Laws

I don't think it's a gay or not thing. I could care less . It goes back to the everyone gets a 6 foot trophy. Everyone can't get, everything for free they think they are entitled to. Make every bathroom have stalls, with a door and a lock. No gender at all. It will just cost everyone more $$$$$$$.

Does a chick with no dick try to pee in a urinal?
Where does a chick with a dick pee? I bet they sit and pee. Why to feel like a chick.

Does it really matter if you have a pole or a hole?

My oldest will avoid public restrooms as much as possible.

I give up, 20 more years and..........goooood night.

Ya know, if the weather was not so crappy, I would be camping and racing instead of replying to this stupid thread! Ha ha. It is the weathers fault!

If republifucks think this is important enough to make a stand, I say more power to them. One more
nail in the coffin.

Or they could do what everybody else has been doing and go to the bathroom when they need to.

This stuff does include the locker rooms at school. Nothing like males and females showering together.

Does this include the private school that Obama's girls go to? Probably not!

It's funny seeing the union members at work pissed at the Democrats about all this. They aren't liberals and they hate Hillary. This favors Trump.

Last edited:
poll showed majority of union members support trump.

My brother in law is a union carpenter, and the other one is president of his local AFSCE union. The one is very conservative, the other not so much. But we were discussing last week how any union could really support a Democrat these days. Policies on immigration, Healthcare, NAFTA, and others do nothing but hurt union jobs and wages. But yet they continue to throw millions upon millions of dollars at democratic candidates. Do the leaders of these unions even understand how these policies are killing and affecting their union jobs? Makes no sense to me what so ever.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

At our plant, we have between 500-600 employees, and three different unions. Of these, two of the unions are skilled crafts, IBEW and IAM. I can tell you first hand that the majority are fed up with politics as usual, are fed up with all of the establishment politics and special interest crap. We do have some that are die-hard union people and because of that they are die-hard democrats beyond good sense. They often fail so badly in the conversations and workplace debates over the candidates and the issues, that they tend to simply avoid them. The tend to get angry because they are outnumbered in their views and candidate support. But at the same time I have found that these folks typically do not stay up on the news or current events, are generally clueless on the topics and make no effort to educate themselves. But these people won't change, even when it's wise to.

Our Union International offices do, and will, push the Democratic agenda, but the running joke among the majority members, including our local President and union officers, is simply "just Vote your Conscious" .
There are frequent discussions amongst union folks about this, and you'd be surprised of the numbers that vote Conservative, Republican, Independent, and even Libertarian. The Union Internationals offices do not run our lives.

Last edited:
but they spend your union dues to support candidates that do not represent your values, and union members are allowing it to continue.

Yea but they're also arbitrating and negotiating working contracts at the lower levels. The upper echelons of the unions don't make GDP. THEY TAKE TAKE TAKE. Like big government politicians.

That doesn't mean there aren't hard working conservative union employees. They are many. And they are strong. Once you get past working and making gdp, you turn into a tax to survive entity. Or due to survive.

but they spend your union dues to support candidates that do not represent your values, and union members are allowing it to continue.

In some case... Yes, you are correct.
But it also has to be said that there are political candidates that are absolute Labor Organization haters, (Wisconsin Gov Scott Walker, Indiana past Governor Mitch Daniels for example), so we have to defend ourselves in that arena. You are protecting your livelihood.

Most of us are only union because we want to make a decent living and to build a secure retirement.

Last edited:
In some case... Yes, you are correct.
But it also has to be said that there are political candidates that are absolute Labor Organization haters, (Wisconsin Gov Scott Walker, Indiana past Governor Mitch Daniels for example), so we have to defend ourselves in that arena. You are protecting your livelihood.
I personally don't agree with that assesment, but then again the IAFF used me in a statewide commercial as someone against unions. I don't think the public does either. Scott Walker had to be elected something like 3 times In 4 years because of recalls, and then re-election, and he still won!

There is a reason that right to work states are thriving. Indiana is leaving Ohio behind in creating jobs. We have companies moving from Ohio across the border into Indiana.

I am not saying Unions do not have a place, but more so today what a union does is allow a slacker to make the exact same as a guy that bust his butt at work. Unions say they are about saving jobs, but most workers would rather see their union brothers laid off before they even think about making a cut. Times have changed.

I still am looking for a union member to explain to me how democratic policies on immigration, NAFTA, and other policies benefit them? But yet you continue to send Democrat candidates millions of dollars.

I think we got sidetracked with the union discussion, which we'll never reach full agreement on anyway. As with all things, it's not all bad, and it's not all good.

There is a reason that right to work states are thriving. Indiana is leaving Ohio behind in creating jobs. We have companies moving from Ohio across the border into Indiana.

And they got jobs in indianna moving to Mexico.

So a large company institutes merit based pay raises. That company tells the supervisor, in your department of 220, 10 can recieve top merit. 150 can recoevr middle merit and the rest won't be considered eligible for merit raises . Nobody to represent all those employees who were pre determined to get their merit raises. So was it based on actual merit or the bottom line, or what determines merit ? I think if unions could police themselves and dump the leaches, it would benefit everyone.

There is a reason that right to work states are thriving. Indiana is leaving Ohio behind in creating jobs.

From the Joint Economic Committee of the US Congress. Private sector jobs created since
Dec 2007 Jan 2009
Indiana 69,400 209,900
Ohio 91,900 307,000

Data through March 2016.

Where did you get your numbers? Looks like Ohio is doing just fine with respect
to Indiana.

Since when do Unions go to the wrong bathroom?

Now that even restrooms have effectively been nationalized, you can go where you currently self identify, so you can't get it wrong, union or not.

20160414_transform.jpg

Hillary and Obama are Alinskites. But Hillary was meeting with Alinsky while little Barack was merely being indoctrinated by his Marxist relatives. Hillary would continue the transformation through the destruction of our society.

Then do genetic testing on transgenders. I'll bet Bruce Genner has no female genetic code in his body.

That needs some serious blind research to determine if that is even plausible. Otherwise they're just shooting off in the wind equally as someone just relating them to transvestites.
And in the instance a baby is born with both gentialia which does happen but is rare, they should be genetically tested and surgically corrected to what the chromosome make up would tell the body to do naturally. Otherwise you're in a world of s**t if they fix the wrong part. So that's an ethical issue, it shouldnt be fixed to "whatever is the easiest" but to go that route you need to know the make-up.

Back