Battle for Ohio 2016

Wow, this was my first OMA race and my first time at Malvern. They ran a great program and the track prep was perfection. Enjoyed watching some fast racing and talking to some of the pitracer experts. Only complaint or should I say learning lesson was the 3 lap practice. I'm far too slow a learner for 3 laps but to be leaving at 3pm was worth it so next time I know to go on Saturday.
Hershey and Georgieporgie didn't seem like near the Jerks they are made out to be. Then after hershey beat me I realized people are right and he is a jerk. Lol

Hershey and Georgieporgie didn't seem like near the Jerks they are made out to be. Then after hershey beat me I realized people are right and he is a jerk. Lol

Hey now...... I resemble that remark! What bike were you on? Did we talk??? I was so super busy running Austin around for 2 classes and my 2 (on of which we were back to back) , I didn't keep track of everything!!

Thanks to miss pit261 for gating my bike for me 2 times. Great gate picks too!

Technically you talked with my buddy Charlie pump and when we walked away he told me that was hershey. I was #166 on the Yamaha, we had a fun little battle in the second 30+ moto.

Technically you talked with my buddy Charlie pump and when we walked away he told me that was hershey. I was #166 on the Yamaha, we had a fun little battle in the second 30+ moto.

The 166 in your screen name should have gave it away, I didnt know who was back there til the moto was over. I heard your chain slapping more than your bike though!!

Good ride, it was fun!

Just wanted to thank everyone who came out to spend the weekend with us. I also really appricate you guy's noticing all the hard work that goes into making things happen in a timely and professional manner. As always I definitely want to pass the credit on, we are very fortunate to have such a dedicated team.

Awesome job Malvern!!!! Check out www.Five4ninePhoto.com to see all the pictures!!!
IMG_5838.JPG
IMG_5617.JPG
IMG_5626.JPG
IMG_5707.JPG
IMG_5759.JPG

Back