Unadilla - "The Home of Horspower"

Wow, a thank you email from the promoters after an event!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thor MX Rewind 2016 The Largest Yet

A Huge Thank You to All Who Were There

Greg and I want to thank everyone who made the trip to Unadilla this past weekend for Thor MX Rewind 2016. The 5th Anniversary turned out to be the largest Rewind event thus far. Racers from as far away as Ireland, Alaska, Arizona, Texas, three Canadian provinces and all points in between made the trip this year.

To the 1000+ racers who made Unadilla your home for the weekend, we thank you. It was great to see you and we look forward to seeing you again next year as we Rewind MX history all over again!

Until then, safe travels and good racing!

----Jill Robinson for all the Unadilla Robinsons!

Wow, a thank you email from the promoters after an event!

Thor MX Rewind 2016 The Largest Yet

A Huge Thank You to All Who Were There

Greg and I want to thank everyone who made the trip to Unadilla this past weekend for Thor MX Rewind 2016. The 5th Anniversary turned out to be the largest Rewind event thus far. Racers from as far away as Ireland, Alaska, Arizona, Texas, three Canadian provinces and all points in between made the trip this year.

To the 1000+ racers who made Unadilla your home for the weekend, we thank you. It was great to see you and we look forward to seeing you again next year as we Rewind MX history all over again!

Until then, safe travels and good racing!

----Jill Robinson for all the Unadilla Robinsons!
Yup, got two I must have used different emails to communicate with them. I had a chance to speak to both Jill and Greg over the weekend, super people whose main goal was helping me have a great weekend. They are the model of what a promoter should be and can be. And that's why they get over 1,000 racers for a vintage weekend.

Some good Unadilla pictures from the Canadian's, lots of their own riders, a bunch of DeHoop #100 on the YZ490, and a Pit Racers' own Wheeler with a hotshot in his Sunday dress outfit, like a FOX. Cross Country Friday, VMS Saturday, and PV Sunday,

https://sasquatchvintageracing.smugmug.com/VintageMotocross

DSC02284-X2.jpg

Back