RMATVMC bucks

John250

PR Founding Father
do all races pay RMATVMC bucks this season? have not got any in the mail lately.

Used $155 in bucks yesterday. their race gas program is awesome then you get the fast cash back also. rocky Mountain is becoming like Wal mart, you can't afford not to shop there.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

nitrofish

PR Addict
Come to think of it, I have not received any this year from OMA cards to each race. Connie, are you using Jack's bucks to buy leather outfits again?

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Yeah, I haven't received mine for all the races I didn't race this year... Not even the ones I said I might, but then didn't. Go figure.

John250

PR Founding Father
I ordered some stuff on Monday night (13th) from RMATVMC. The stuff shipping from Utah is usually on my door step3 days later. I believe it said estimated delivery is the 16th. Had some gift cards won at the awards banquet back in the fall for a local dealer. Ordered a pipe today, and they said it should be here next Tuesday or Wednesday. I don't understand why it takes a local dealer so much longer to get parts from their distributors.

The silencer was also $139 from them, RMATVMC had the same part for $116.99 plus $5.84 in RM Cash. I paid $23 more dollars to get it from the dealer and have to go pick it up. This is why peoples shopping habits have gone to places like RMATVMC.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Well they got smart on their rewards. No more spending $20 bucks to get a 10% coupon and then buy a huge order. Now they basically give you a percentage of your cash back to use. More you spend, more you get back.

John you know they got a warehouse in Kentucky right ? Another reason why you get it so fast. You're not getting ground shipping from Utah in 3 days.

TowerGal

PR Founding Father
Come to think of it, I have not received any this year from OMA cards to each race. Connie, are you using Jack's bucks to buy leather outfits again?

SHHHHH! Don't tell people what I do with all those that come back because we can't read their handwriting! lol

I know that January through Early May have been sent in and processed.. HMMMM... I will check on them! They do take normally 6-8 weeks, but if you guys are saying you haven't gotten any, well that is an issue.. I will look into it! FYI: The Qualifier races, I don't control the RM for them.. That is an mxsports thing.. but I will check on them as well!

Connie

John250

PR Founding Father
Well they got smart on their rewards. No more spending $20 bucks to get a 10% coupon and then buy a huge order. Now they basically give you a percentage of your cash back to use. More you spend, more you get back.

John you know they got a warehouse in Kentucky right ? Another reason why you get it so fast. You're not getting ground shipping from Utah in 3 days.
The stuff I ordered on Monday all said it was shipping from Utah. It said the delivery date should be the 16th.

John250

PR Founding Father
The stuff that ships out of Kentucky can literally be here in a day

2THEMUD

PR Member
RM Is great they do price match to I found a crank on another web site 20 cheaper and they matched it and I got it the next day. I've got a few cards so far this year, don't for get if you race a ktm go to ktmcash.com and get your money for the battle races and more races to come . if not signed up do it and you should still get the money.

TowerGal

PR Founding Father
For the 3 qualifiers, I do not send in files to Rocky Mountain. That is handled by mxsports. I have an email in to Rocky Mountain, I am sure they are just really busy!! They always come through!

John250

PR Founding Father
Wholly cow.....ordered an FMF pipe from RMATVMC yesterday at 5pm. Invoice estimated delivery to me on Monday free shipping. Fed Ex shows up at 9:30 am with the pipe on a Saturday. Got to love Rocky Mountain. besides it was cheaper than every where else too.

a7a4e5d86de3460123837259f7013658.jpg

MxFreedom33

PR Elite
Just used $7 worth to buy 10 oil filters and some tear offs.. Covered my shipping cost, can't beat that

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

TowerGal

PR Founding Father
I spoke with Rocky Mountain and they are running behind right now because it is their PEEK season! Please be patient and you will get them.. unless of course your name is Chris Hause and you just throw them away.. lol (Sorry Chris.. I had to!) In fact... It is about time to post a pic of them isn't it? Anyone have a picture of one to post, so that any of our new friends will know what to look for?

Connie

TowerGal

PR Founding Father
I received word that the Rocky Mountain Bucks from April/Early May are rolling in! Note: There is a delay for the March Malvern Race, but it is being processed!

John250

PR Founding Father
I got some multiple days in the last couple weeks. No order at all. The one in the mail today was for my OMA membership, and my sons for membership came about two weeks ago