Battle for Ohio series round 3

Don't you need to be a pitracer member to race this event?

Bahahaha!!!!

Assuming you already have an OMA & AMA cards, it'd be $20 per person for the gate fee Friday - Sunday, $25 if you want to practice on Saturday, $25 per class to race on Sunday (no discounts for multiple classes). Don't forget the mandatory $20 transponder rental & $100 deposit for Sunday.

You do have to be a Pitracer member if you want to bitch about anything though.

Dont forget its $25 per practice group, not open practice. And Id have to disagree, people bitch every where .... and much worse than on here. NO membership required.

Bahahaha!!!!

Dont forget its $25 per practice group, not open practice. And Id have to disagree, people bitch every where .... and much worse than on here. NO membership required.
Do they really need 11 groups for practice.... Seems to me like they could combine some ... No?

Might see you all there. Does stink I'll be paying for the OMA membership for one race this year...although there is some opportunity to participate again before year's end, but the AMA will go through next year and although racing Sunday depends on how Saturday practice goes (first MX action since last August...not on bike other than a little tooling around on the dunes), I'm in as I sit here right now. There should be some good racing, etc. this weekend. I think...

Also, I'm parking by you Hershey. Have my new camper, but nothing, but my ol' Tecumseh 5000w generator. Just hope it's not hot this weekend. ;)

Oh, and can't you just buy a one race AMA dealio that would go towards an annual pass when and if you needed/wanted one in the next year?...

id stil rather just get it at the beginning of the year when i have a few races to look forward to. i get it now it sits unused until spring time next year.

Wonder how many people don't go because of the national in Indiana?

CTMX only made it through the 11 groups of practice twice. I doubt JO gets three rounds in either. The Battle Series just needs to drop the quads. If they cant stand on their own in their own series, then so what. Most big races do not have quads and bikes.

CTMX only made it through the 11 groups of practice twice. I doubt JO gets three rounds in either. The Battle Series just needs to drop the quads. If they cant stand on their own in their own series, then so what. Most big races do not have quads and bikes.
WHAT????! Only two practices !!!!

I'm pretty sure Chillitown got through all three rounds. At least my son's groups did.

I can tell you right now if you exclude quads from the Battle that Briarcliff will no longer be a stop on the Battle series.

It's time for you to get bent asshat

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

John259 was in signup for ever, he missed the first round because of it. His brain forgot that.

Remember John259, JO is a quad rider. Removing quads is not going to happen. In having them race sat evening they have their own time. I think its great the way it is. Win / win for everyone. Track owners win by larger turnouts, quad riders win with a place to race, no bike ruts and they get a short weekend. Home sunday to do what ever. We win by having tracks open making better money, a rougher track with ruts and a shorter race day on sunday. Sat practice is just a bonus. If you want more time then sign up for another class of practice.

It's time for you to get bent asshat

Do we really need to stoup to name calling?

John259 was in signup for ever, he missed the first round because of it. His brain forgot that.

Remember John259, JO is a quad rider. Removing quads is not going to happen. In having them race sat evening they have their own time. I think its great the way it is. Win / win for everyone. Track owners win by larger turnouts, quad riders win with a place to race, no bike ruts and they get a short weekend. Home sunday to do what ever. We win by having tracks open making better money, a rougher track with ruts and a shorter race day on sunday. Sat practice is just a bonus. If you want more time then sign up for another class of practice.

Do we really need to stoup to name calling?
After volunteering countless hours of my free time at the track it gets old hearing these same comments over and over.

Regardless the place is shaping up nicely. Weather is looking good and I can't wait to race my four wheeler Saturday evening.

After volunteering countless hours of my free time at the track it gets old hearing these same comments over and over.

Regardless the place is shaping up nicely. Weather is looking good and I can't wait to race my four wheeler Saturday evening.

What did you take negatively out of that post Woody??? What I get tired of is people twisting meaning of things being said, I said that the way the battle races are run is great! Not sure how that gets turned into comments your tired of hearing over and over. Unless its compliments you are tired of.

And MMR is right, even if it is negative its life. Make the best of what comes your way, you can only control how you react to things not what happens to you. Its the only way to keep your sanity.

Dave you usually start the negativity as you did with this thread. Just the simple comments you make, being a smart *ss or not, just for fun or being cereal. You know JO is done on here, so the sentiment of Gee I wonder if there is a Battle this weekend, no PR person. You are a pot stirrer we know, but it gets old. For those that complain about too little practice time on Saturday, don't come. I am going to propose to JO that he remove Saturday Battle practice and just make it for the quads next year. That will give the quads their own day and series as John has said, it will eliminate the complaining of the practice issues. Winner!

Now, who wants secret spy pics of new track changes?

Dave you usually start the negativity as you did with this thread. Just the simple comments you make, being a smart *ss or not, just for fun or being cereal. You know JO is done on here, so the sentiment of Gee I wonder if there is a Battle this weekend, no PR person. You are a pot stirrer we know, but it gets old. For those that complain about too little practice time on Saturday, don't come. I am going to propose to JO that he remove Saturday Battle practice and just make it for the quads next year. That will give the quads their own day and series as John has said, it will eliminate the complaining of the practice issues. Winner!

Now, who wants secret spy pics of new track changes?
Save your time about talking for quads only on Saturday! To much $$ to turn down not having bike practice on Saturday!

Back