Battle for Ohio series round 3

What did you take negatively out of that post Woody??? What I get tired of is people twisting meaning of things being said, I said that the way the battle races are run is great! Not sure how that gets turned into comments your tired of hearing over and over. Unless its compliments you are tired of.

And MMR is right, even if it is negative its life. Make the best of what comes your way, you can only control how you react to things not what happens to you. Its the only way to keep your sanity.

Nothing from your post Dave, you are usually spot on. I was referring to my response to John259's post.

Dave you usually start the negativity as you did with this thread. Just the simple comments you make, being a smart *ss or not, just for fun or being cereal. You know JO is done on here, so the sentiment of Gee I wonder if there is a Battle this weekend, no PR person. You are a pot stirrer we know, but it gets old. For those that complain about too little practice time on Saturday, don't come. I am going to propose to JO that he remove Saturday Battle practice and just make it for the quads next year. That will give the quads their own day and series as John has said, it will eliminate the complaining of the practice issues. Winner!

Now, who wants secret spy pics of new track changes?

Actually Matt you are wrong. I dont usually start the negativity, I didnt with the JO incident that made him leave. No digs at JO, no mean spirit. Please reread my post. I was amazed there has been no talk about the race that is less than a week away. My one and only intent was to bring it to attention on here, to help advertise the race and hopefully bring more riders. I was surprised, though I shouldnt be, that the FB post didnt come across my feed since I follow the OMA. I then posted links and a picture to help out. Im not always the a*****e you (and others) think I am! Lighten up big guy!

Lets race this weekend! -- Well, Im out but my son will be!

Just a note here too.....this is how threads turn ugly and I get the blame. Not my doing at all.

Here you go...
IMG_3050.jpeg
OH.. wait... That's the wrong picture he sent.. That is for the donkey racing..

Sorry Jeremy, I was in registration and did miss the first round. I forgot, my mistake.

As for Quads, I really don't mind them. Hell, I am the guy that likes a smooth track for my back, run me after the quads for all I care. My commets were really not negative quads as much, as they are trying to squeeze a lot into a limited number of hours. If you look at most large series races across the country, the big races don't usually run quads and bikes. That is all I meant by it.

So, Hershey is some what correct. I made a comment, and it gets all twisted that am a dick head quad hater. I really could care less what people ride.

Dave, I still love ya! Especially your curly locks, kinda like pubic hair on your head. Track is looking good, new section is like a little GP section. The start is different as you head onto the main track. You will no longer head to the center tunnel jump, you will now make a left to the new section after a little wall jump. This should provide some nice slow speed passing and spread out the field a bit. No pics yet. The spectator entrance has moved, no longer through the tunnels for safety reasons. You will now enter near the water fill up area to get to spectator area in the middle.

Any chance they'll allow me to credit the one I already bought for my son at the qualifier? That would save me 49$

Call THEM! You have a month or two or whatever if you want to credit your Weekend pass to a full membership, so maybe you can do that for a family membership!!!

Bahahaha!!!!

Dont forget its $25 per practice group, not open practice. And Id have to disagree, people bitch every where .... and much worse than on here. NO membership required.[/QU
Whats the news on this, isnt it this weekend?

Did the OMA marketing/media/web person quit?

Update:

Found the link to FB on the OMA site when looking for the info, funny thing is I follow them on FB and it never came up. Anyway, here is the FB link for anyone on that wants it.

https://www.facebook.com/OhioMotocrossAssociation/

Figured out how to copy the image. Sorry, last edit to this post.

14068041_1055933984514204_5573159292741772269_n.jpg
Whats the news on this, isnt it this weekend?

Did the OMA marketing/media/web person quit?

Update:

Found the link to FB on the OMA site when looking for the info, funny thing is I follow them on FB and it never came up. Anyway, here is the FB link for anyone on that wants it.

https://www.facebook.com/OhioMotocrossAssociation/

Figured out how to copy the image. Sorry, last edit to this post.

14068041_1055933984514204_5573159292741772269_n.jpg
Oma card, ama card, gate fee, practice fee.. All for 2 or 3 8-10 min sessions.
40$ ama card
25$ per class practice
15-20$ gate fee per person riding or not
25$ Oma card ( not sure this is needed)
110$ for maybe 30 min of practice...
Someone please tell me I'm wrong here because if not I'm gonna have to pass .
ok... So after a lot of thinking and weighing my options I've been persuaded to pull the trigger and go ahead with our first battle race... ( a 17yr old son begging please,please,please is hard to deny)
So I'm not gonna complain anymore about the money
49$ AMA card for me ... Got it
(2) 25$ OMA CARDS .... Got em
So let's hear a little about what to expect ..
My sons gonna run the 125cc class and most likely 250c
I'm thinking about +40 (I'm 45,maybe B rider)
I ride a 250 2 stroke and want a second class any suggestions ?

ok... So after a lot of thinking and weighing my options I've been persuaded to pull the trigger and go ahead with our first battle race... ( a 17yr old son begging please,please,please is hard to deny)
So I'm not gonna complain anymore about the money
49$ AMA card for me ... Got it
(2) 25$ OMA CARDS .... Got em
So let's hear a little about what to expect ..
My sons gonna run the 125cc class and most likely 250c
I'm thinking about +40 (I'm 45,maybe B rider)
I ride a 250 2 stroke and want a second class any suggestions ?
Good deal!!!

You can ride +30 , open B or C if you're not sure and +25 if your feeling frisky for second classes.

Just have fun!

Back