Battle for Ohio series round 3

2 stroke bike...
Ok seems like these are my options for a second class
+25
+30
2 stroke bike
Open B
Open C
I have only raced a handful of times however I do practice quite a bit and consider myself a little better than a C see rider. Beacause you race regularly and know the caliber of guys in these classes what one would you recommend ?

2 stroke, 30 or open C. Open c will be filled with some young bloods out to set the track on fire. Not so much in the 30. The 30 guys setting the track on fire are well rounded, smooth, old and not sketchy.

2 stroke, 30 or open C. Open c will be filled with some young bloods out to set the track on fire. Not so much in the 30. The 30 guys setting the track on fire are well rounded, smooth, old and not sketchy.
Looking for the fullest gate. Sounds like 2 stroke or open c is best chance of that. Not really interested in what I place as long as I'm not "out of place" out there. Thanks for responding.

Has the transponder this weekend question been answered? Please say no transponders.....no cell service at BC means a big waste of money to me...."cough cough" watch lap times and see what class is on the track is a mute subject when the phone is a big paper weight as soon as you get close to the track.

Verizon works at BC

Can-You-Hear-Me-Now.jpg

Track is amazing looking! It bewilders me how good the soil is here. Pits are looking good. The fine tuning is on! We can't wait for practice to rip it up!

"Perfect amount of rain Wednesday night into Thursday, prep should start much easier. Saturday night stay tuned after Atv Racing, we have a fireworks show for everyone, pretty decent one actually."

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

Track is looking great, pits are filling up nicely.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

Back