Loretta Lynn Qualifier Schedule

'93 Redbud regional I remember being in a second corner pile up and sitting in the truck watching it rain, that's about it haha.

I forget the name of the regional track we qualified from in Indiana in'94.
Mitchell Indiana....don't remember the name right now. Sunday was a mud fest there too. I remember I slid down an embankment in the 3rd moto of one of our classes and thought, " Jesus, I'm going to blow the whole weekend right here!"

Remember at Red Bud in 93 I smoked my clutch in practice and dad had to put an old clutch back in and was like, "only use it when you have to!"

Mitchell Indiana....don't remember the name right now. Sunday was a mud fest there too. I remember I slid down an embankment in the 3rd moto of one of our classes and thought, " Jesus, I'm going to blow the whole weekend right here!"

Remember at Red Bud in 93 I smoked my clutch in practice and dad had to put an old clutch back in and was like, "only use it when you have to!"

I believe the track was Knobby Hills (in Mitchell, IN). I remember racing one of the muddiest races ever there. Cant remember if it was in a qualifier there in 1993 or 19994.

Think every time I've ridden in mud at Red Bud, I've had fork seals leaking before I got home.

I believe the track was Knobby Hills (in Mitchell, IN). I remember racing one of the muddiest races ever there. Cant remember if it was in a qualifier there in 1993 or 19994.

Think every time I've ridden in mud at Red Bud, I've had fork seals leaking before I got home.
It wasn't Reeds. They ran night races there. I remember it. Knobby Hill was where the 1989 amateur regional was. Mitchell had the 1990 amateur regional. ......but I did dig this up.

Attachments

• 20170108_210228.jpg
    20170108_210228.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 119
Midway MX was in Mitchell, IN, Knobby Hills was in Hotonville, IN, and for what is is worth, the old Winchester MX was in Winchester, IN.

bruce

Where ever Knobby Hills was, does anyone else remember the Mudfest qualifier there in the early 90s?

Back