Sometimes 2nd place can win a championship.

Someone lock this thread......smith5 is up to old tricks.

Don't make us get rocket robin to confuse this thread with dungeys results again!

Dungey is not looking very good lately, in that interview after the race he appears to have no fire in him.

I think dungey is burnt out. Villopoto was a little off his game in his final year. Seems like roczen couldn't wait to be away from aldon baker. Maybe there's a pattern there. I don't know.

"There is more important things than a motocross race". I am officially on Her-she's side now. Dungey is done. If there are things more important than what you are doing for a living, than you need to quit and do those "things". Old man Decoster has to be livid today.
Maybe it is the Baker thing. You can tell he is not having fun.

Just start feeding him steak and potatoes. And take him out to Colorado with tomac and shoot some AR15s. That'll knock the pussy right outta of him!!!!

I couldn't believe moose-can caught and passed him.

Problem is fungey is his own worst enemy. I've read interview articles where dungey will say this is wrong. That is is wrong. When nothing is different. And roger has to calm him down and say snap out of it.

3rd place finishes ain't gonna cut it. But it isn't counting him out totally.

And Anderson getting lapped. WTF?!?!

LMFAO......All you nut sack swingers except the true hater John259 sure are turning ship all of the sudden.

Cryin Grungey just doenst have anymore in the tank and he is frustrated because others are turning up the juice. He was almost keeping up the first few laps but it was easy to see he was out of his comfort zone. Once MM passed him it was game over, RD just gave up.

Word is MM has been faster at the practice track for some time. I think that and KR brutal crash have gotten under his skin. He cant push himself to ride ET or MM speed now, nor could he have before IMO. Basically he is a spoiled brat who cant handle not winning and is throwing in the towel now. RC would get pissed and the following week he would crush the competition.

There is NOTHING that shows ET or MM are riding over their heads. They were both on rails and smooth as silk. People like John259 crack me up, isnt 3rd place still consistent and riding smart ???? BAHAHA ! Isnt the entire point of racing to go as fast as you can while in control? Isnt the whole point of racing to WIN as many races as possible and win championships? Other than a mechanical, ET is by far the fastest AND most consistent rider, the championship at this point is his to lose!

What a great SX season to watch !

Can't recall seeing RD " work " the bike that much ; setup off ? Marvin was able to carve and go anywhere ! Tomac has it all clicking right now . I like all three . It is still my opinion that Dungey will pull it out to win the title , especially if Tomac has a big crash , which I'm afraid will happen ( Bubba Syndrome = not knowing when to back it down a notch ) . Too bad Webb and Roczen are out or things would really get hot .

I just can not get on board with Toesmack. Not sure what it is about the dude... Dung does look burnt out and has always been vanilla at best, but he appeared likeable and a good honest man. The son of a mountain bike legend (as he is always referred to) is just boring. The manual through the Daytona whoops a couple years ago and crash in Colorado is all that comes to mind when you think about him. Best part of his podium interviews is you know it will not last long. ZERO personality. Feld should hire Stewie to teach these guys how to do interviews. I don't think he is too busy now....

All different podium interviews....
upload_2017-3-21_10-50-50.png
upload_2017-3-21_10-51-2.png
upload_2017-3-21_10-51-11.png
upload_2017-3-21_10-51-32.png
upload_2017-3-21_10-51-40.png
HEY, HEY... calm down...don't get so darn excited...

I'm still not counting dungey out.

Sad part is if toesmack grenades then everyone will just say oh it's because toesmack got hurt.

Atleast Ryan doesn't have to live with people saying man just think how dominate RD woulda been if he didn't get hurt every year.

I bet he still wins the championship.3rd place is good enough only when your nemesis isn't sweeping the field every race.

It's like Malvern last year......I was hounding DHDS01 and eating his roost for two laps, but he finally cracked under the pressure. Hooks the front end and over the bars....broken hip. Could not keep that pace.

Tomac will be like DHDS01!!!

Bahahaha .... Good one.

Tomac is under control. The guy doesnt have a history of crashing like Canard, why does everyone hate on him for one time? Did anyone EVER say RC needed to slow down? OMG. Thats the whole damn point, go as fast as you can and win, isnt it? WTF is with you guys?

And yes, he is a bit boring on the podium but he will say what he is thinking. And he is very exciting to watch ride!

Back