Sometimes 2nd place can win a championship.

usually quiet on this site but can't take the dickhead Hersey piece of s**t. You've always have been dickhead when you ran your mouth on Beans and BJ. just because you dressed like a clown with your gay family and dungy had a job to do and wouldn't sign your crap you've complained. you're def the pit bitch on this site. FU DH

The only " pit b*tch " thing I see is you insulting another mans family ! Classy move tough guy !

Ryan-Dungey_news_ESPY.png

Every MX'r has a few of these ....what a poser..

Stop being so hurt by my opinion too Sharc. Why are you getting so crabby? Do you really need me to like him as much as you do?

I post some pics of a great Champion and you think I'm " hurt" by your opinion? haha - I'm not hurt, I think you're a fool.
I'm not crabby either. Don't project - it's unbecoming.

I post some pics of a great Champion and you think I'm " hurt" by your opinion? haha - I'm not hurt, I think you're a fool.
I'm not crabby either. Don't project - it's unbecoming.

Thank you for calling me a fool. Im not projecting anything at all. Since you are calling out my opinion of Dungey on all your pictures it obviously means you are hurt by my opinion. Lifes too short to be mad dude.

Thank you for calling me a fool.
No problem - you make it easy

Im not projecting anything at all.
Yes you are, you think you know what I'm thinking and feeling by insinuating I'm crabby. That would be incorrect - I'm having FUN right now!!!
Since you are calling out my opinion of Dungey on all your pictures it obviously means you are hurt by my opinion.
I'm not calling anything..... Showing a few pictures of the guy that just became SX champ.
If I use some of the things you've said in the past as an example of irony - well, so what?
Who's hurt?

Lifes too short to be mad dude.

ummm OK.....

Ryan dungey is the only guy that could transition to NASCAR and maybe be successful. The only one. RC couldn't do it. Stewart could never handle it. But dungey I think woulda been a champion in any motorized sport he chose.

For sharc:

IMG_5840.JPG

No problem - you make it easy

Yes you are, you think you know what I'm thinking and feeling by insinuating I'm crabby. That would be incorrect - I'm having FUN right now!!!

I'm not calling anything..... Showing a few pictures of the guy that just became SX champ.
If I use some of the things you've said in the past as an example of irony - well, so what?
Who's hurt?

ummm OK.....

Still youre calling me names for my opinion, if thats what you need to have fun great! Im actually glad Ive contributed to your enjoyment of the day. Sorry I made a mistake and took that as you being crabby. And I was good 5 mins after the above picture, life is too short to be mad.

Still youre calling me names for my opinion, if thats what you need to have fun great

Huh? ha-ha Don't make things up. Point to me calling you names...... Other than I think you're a fool for dissing Dungey like you do.

Im actually glad Ive contributed to your enjoyment of the day.

You should be.

Sorry I made a mistake and took that as you being crabby.

Maybe assumptions shouldn't come so quickly.

All in all compared to many other past champions, yes he is kind of boring. Rarely does he ride with the passion to win at all costs like he was trying the other night. How many times does he simply ride behind riders that he is clearly far superior to , as in 2-3 sec a lap faster than? Thats why I have that opinion of his riding. And yes, interviews and personality have a huge impact on what I think of riders. Doesnt that affect everyones image of a rider?

Stop being so hurt by my opinion too Sharc. Why are you getting so crabby? Do you really need me to like him as much as you do?
So? Your point? He does not have to try as hard as ET to win 4 championships?
Maybe he is saving his energy for the out doors

dungey_lawrence_56583.jpg

Differences?? Sure, I get it that some see things different. But, differences do not unequivocally equal improvement.

Last edited:
Back