Sometimes 2nd place can win a championship.

Smith should easily be the new champ! Of all the supercross obstacles: camel backs, triples, whoops, who crashes on a SINGLE?! He crashes "scrubbing" a single? Guys were going down all over the track, Osbourne goes down in the 1st corner twice (heat & main), not a single rider crashes on ski jump but Smith?

I think his post crash adrenaline got the best of him and he scrubbed a little harder than he shoulda. That's why I hate the idea scrubbing. Fast when it works. Bad when it don't.

982c4c33a5f255405da7e2b0c2651658.jpg

If this isn't motocross I don't know what is. Badass.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

All kinds of people were blowing out the turn after the ski single though. Fast fast fast.

usually quiet on this site but can't take the dickhead Hersey piece of s**t. You've always have been dickhead when you ran your mouth on Beans and BJ. just because you dressed like a clown with your gay family and dungy had a job to do and wouldn't sign your crap you've complained. you're def the pit bitch on this site. FU DH

Well alrighty then....

It was a great season, and an incredibly entertaining last race. I was out of my recliner much of both mains. Great stuff!

I was there. What a night of racing across the board. I wasn't a fan of tomac's strategy but I totally get it. Great night overall.

So we're the live announcers good at letting people know how many points they had....so much carnage how many people actually knew Osborne was gonna win the championship at the race in the last laps ?

usually quiet on this site but can't take the dickhead Hersey piece of s**t. You've always have been dickhead when you ran your mouth on Beans and BJ. just because you dressed like a clown with your gay family and dungy had a job to do and wouldn't sign your crap you've complained. you're def the pit bitch on this site. FU DH

Glad to see Ive got a fan!! Im really not too sorry my opinions hurt your feelings, youre entitled to that. And I guess youre so hurt by it still that you havent seen the last 2 years of me trying to hype up and support BJ's serious efforts at his track. Too bad, he deserves every bit of it, hes been working really hard. And for RD.... you werent there so you have no clue what the truth is. Its not the Vital or PR truth. And thats fine, its my opinion of him as a person that Im entitled to as you are yours about me. It doesnt affect my opinion of him as a racer and champion. He earned it and the title is his. I still think he is boring to watch ride and listen to his interviews. I will say he rode fantastic the other night, best Ive enjoyed his racing in years, on a mission for sure and aggressive!

I dont get though why you have to jump in and call my family "gay". I guess maybe its because youve gotten to know us all and how happy we usually are and all the laughs and fun I have with my children.

Gay: "Happy, light hearted and carefree" ..... yes, that is us not caring about your opinion of me or us!

I was there. What a night of racing across the board. I wasn't a fan of tomac's strategy but I totally get it. Great night overall.

The first two block passes were fair in my opinion. The last one he lingered a little and did not just want to pass him but it was clear he kept moving over to get him off the track. ( I would have done the same and is the only way I can beat anyone)

Third one was iffy, Best two mains I have seen in a long time and ET did choreographed the main exactly how he wanted it to go but Dungey was Smart for the most part.

He should have learned his lesson! Eli Missed that quad on purpose and RD took the bait. Everytime he was behind him I am yelling dont pass him...Dont pass him..... I guess Grant would have Cleeeeened him out if ET would have kept holding him up.

Maybe he is quitting because Motocross fans/racers are a bunch of Whiners, Wanna bees and ......wait for iiiittttt. SNOWFLAKES!

I would take my money flip em all off and go live in ST Thomas.

297_ryan_dungey_450_moto_2_budds_creek_rice_8851.jpg

...bigly boring, gives up....such a fake.

All in all compared to many other past champions, yes he is kind of boring. Rarely does he ride with the passion to win at all costs like he was trying the other night. How many times does he simply ride behind riders that he is clearly far superior to , as in 2-3 sec a lap faster than? Thats why I have that opinion of his riding. And yes, interviews and personality have a huge impact on what I think of riders. Doesnt that affect everyones image of a rider?

Stop being so hurt by my opinion too Sharc. Why are you getting so crabby? Do you really need me to like him as much as you do?

Back