Fight! Fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody know what tracks this 380 A-hole shows up at? It'd be fun to watch his douchbaggery in person.

Hershey, sad to hear you had to deal with that kind of pathetic BS behavior at a practice session.
Here, you see, the dousche in his natural environment:
IMG_5939.PNG

(Bogus I mean boggess don't get your panties in a bunch, you are making this easy)

Ha..ha...I want to say so much, but out of respect for Dave, I'll just leave it alone.

I will say that Karma is a bitch young man!

I know he's a C rider but are there any sponsors connected to this kid that we can blast until they see how bad their being represented.

Looks like a Sprinter. Dude only got 2nd and 3rd no wonder he is all business..........he needs to win the BoO C class.

I don't read the forum for 3 days and I've missed all of this! GuyB would've clicked this on page 1! This is a perfect scenario for the classic "believe half of what you see and none of what you hear" now everyone has to explain themselves so they don't look like jerks......

For the record: I think you handled it well

I don't think Dave has ever been quite as Savage as this young man. Just look at him, will ya. Sssavage beassst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back