Fight! Fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how about those Indians! What you guys think about having to get rid of the chief wahoo logo? Lol my attempt at changing this topic

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

What if Bruce Jenner wanted to ride the women's class at Loretta Lynn's? Would he be allowed or have to ride the 40 sportsman class?

We don't know CK1 at all, Knox is the name? This came up when my son was telling me what was going on with Chris a few days ago. My son asked me who CK1 was (reading the posts), I said, based on what I've seen in the past, "I think he's an old pro, if my memory is correct, he was building a kx125? to show that it can still be competitive. I believe CK1 posted over the winter (relying on memory here) that he would train some kids if, and I don't remember, I believe it had to do with kids nowadays as opposed to when he was growing up. Anyways, I gathered CK1 was a pretty good rider, can anybody elaborate? Based on that info, I assumed CK1/is was pretty good?.

Chris Knox, Im a no body. BUT always willing to help the sport and just about anyway possible. If you see me, stop by and introduce yourself. That goes for anyone for that matter. Easy to spot. Old fat guy on an old bike with no graphics (that alone make me unique)
Yes we are all guilty of making bad decision, but in a sport like ours where injuries are already a big problem, We (the sport) do not need someone deliberately trying to take someone out in practice.
Want to defuse the situation? Have the kid admit he was wrong. Not you or anyone else. Stop posting threats to do it again and or act like a badass. First to Dave, then on a forum such as this. That will show he has learned the lesson and will remove the target from his back. C riders take enough heat as it is. They don't need to add another reason for other riders / racers not to trust them.

Mr Knox,I just pm'd a book to somebody, I'm going to work on it (and thx for correcting defuse/diffuse). I couldn't list how many times I see/hear riders go after my youngest, I hate it, and I watch for it. I'm in agreement, bad idea, things will be resolved, blow over if people allow it. If Mr Hershey feels things have been rectified, that will suffice. I see people act like badasses all the time on here, and loads of threats posted too. I get it, and I agree.

Mr Knox,I just pm'd a book to somebody, I'm going to work on it (and thx for correcting defuse/diffuse). I couldn't list how many times I see/hear riders go after my youngest, I hate it, and I watch for it. I'm in agreement, bad idea, things will be resolved, blow over if people allow it. If Mr Hershey feels things have been rectified, that will suffice. I see people act like badasses all the time on here, and loads of threats posted too. I get it, and I agree.

I've been passed by both of your boys many times, nothing but clean respectful passes when the time was right. Any pass I've seen them make was clean, anyone going after them is just pissed they are slower.

Mx33, it did happen to your dad, at TVland last fall. We just pulled in, your dad was fuming, he said " I wish Madsen were here to return the favor", lol, love your dad!! We unloaded and the boys went out, I watched the guy that your dad pointed out. Your dad is solid gold, he's there to have a good time. I walked over to the guy and met him, mentioned that "apparently, you t boned a friend". I walked with the guy to talk with your dad, your dad was very direct, the guy was humble, apologized, it was over. I walked away and your dad talked with him some more.

You know my whole family, Danny, Michael, Aidan, my dad and of course myself. None of us would stand for any bs, but I would certainly give some time to rectify without all the threats and hype. I started a new thread, I'd like to get to know people. Lets please, lay this to rest, check out that thread, "Who are you guys". Meet you there Marc the Shark

Here is the scoop, Ive been in contact with Chris for sometime now on IG. It seems we are at a stale mate. He is toggling between sounding like we can get past this to threatening myself and everyone who has posted on here ( with the exception of Dad24x2). So he is reading all of this garbage you guys are posting. Right now we are stuck in the threatening mode. And, like I said earlier, that has fueled his fire. Obviously his friends on IG havent posted anything much different than what has been seen here just from a different angle.

Most of you know me pretty well as a pot stirrer on here, I have my opinions and some are offended by them ( I have no clue how an opinion can hurt people but in todays society it happens) but I never call people names, insult or worse yet threaten anyone with take outs and violence. This entire situation really pisses me off. Chris thinks I took him out first and feels he has every right to do what he did. He has many friends who believe that as well. There are people on his IG that agree with most of us in that is not correct behavior. Irregardless, its time to forget this and put it to an end. My understanding from a couple of sources is that he may be considering a law suit.

For what I have no clue, the only thing I could possibly see would be the Snap chat video of me pushing him when we were talking. That was nothing to be taken to court over but what ever. In an effort to end hostilities I am locking this thread up. Like I said in my first post, take this as a learning lesson. Nothing good can possibly come from retaliation with violence on the track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back