Fight! Fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!, I'm not sure I could have been as cool headed after being purposely T boned in practice. I probably would have ripped his head off. Of course that would lead to being sued by this idiot and/or his parents.. So on second thought...well my point is, It's easy for our tempers to get the best of anyone in a situation like this..
As far as the social media part goes I would Try to consider the source. I'm sure even his "friends" have seen this idiot for who he is and take his posts as partially true at best. I'm sure he is Always a victim of everything that happens in his life. You know the kind who take No personal accountability for their actions.
Hopefully this ends well and this guy does admit he was wrong T boning you. If not I'm guessing he might have just put a target on his back... just saying things have a way of working out.

Oh yea it's apparently gonna end with him cleaning us all out. Hope his hair doesn't bind up in my rear wheel.

Hah that little kid will get thrown so many arse whoopings for that kind of behavior his girly head will spin.. not to mention most likely being banned from tracks for trying to hurt others

Last edited:
Yea sessions will prevent him from cleaning out most of the vets as they're not c riders. I agree.

Ill also agree that censorship/deleting posts is frowned upon here.

Once it's on Instagram it's there forever. Once it's on pitracer it's here forever.

Most of the stuff posted is ball busting. Nobody is gonna hurt this boggess kid. I'm fairly confident he isn't gonna be cleaning anyone out either. So it worked itself out, without anything needing to be deleted. I love motocross.

Georgie, I'm sensing the sarcasm, not a problem. 2 weeks ago my son was blasted the same way on instabook or facegram or wherever it was posted. My son was accused of pretty much the same thing, a t-bone. Some started to support the person that posted, until the video from the cam was viewed. As it turns out, my son held his line perfectly (neither of my sons have reputations as dirty rider that I'm aware of) and the other person contacted and offered to make the repairs. It happens, I don't like it, but it definitely happens.

If it's a pattern, I'd think otherwise, anybody know of any patterns? It was dumb, mistakes happen, obviously both have enough fiber that it it wasn't pushed further.

Hey, just going to try and make this go away. We know both of these guys, and both Dave and Chris are good dudes that are passionate about their sport. I got caught up in that on here once, and out of "normal" character, let it get the best of me. Once it's said, once it's posted, it's a hard train to stop!! When I met the "kid" that called me out on my posts, I saw just that in him, a kid. A kid/man no different than my son, passionate and making a stand. That "kid" didn't know us, and by my posts I understood his impression of me. We were both outside of character, good kid, I just saw that "kid" today, and I look forward to having him and my boys hang and race anytime. I/we made a mistake, it happens ( I say "kid" cuz he's half my age).

Lets let Hershey/Chris work this out, it's not their "normal" character, cooler heads will prevail. Please delete the posts, no fuel needs poured on, we've all been heard, hopefully I'm heard too!! I've read the posts, and I've read how one guy/parent would "kick the s%$# out of him" etc. I remember being in a nice restaurant with that same guy/parent when his kid started acting pretty unruly, like pushing and wrestling unruly, and I didn't see any "kickn a$$" or reprimanding.

Chris is normally a laid back, funny, good hearted kid, Dave is an outstanding parent and role model, see him often, and I guarantee on a track, adrenaline makes them both make poor decisions. I've watched my boys get just as frustrated. I try and pull them off, change the subject, clear their head and ask them to stay opposite that other person. It happens all the time, non-stop. Always seems to be somebody on a 450 drag racing my son on a 125 down a straight, but can't navigate the turn that is coming up because they had to open up that 450, won't let him pass in the corner, crosses lines, bumps and has to yell cuz they were just so fast on that 450, frustrating as crap.

So, 2 good guys, adrenaline pumped made some mistakes!! Imagine that!! Thankfully, both had enough sense to leave it at words, bikes can be fixed, and they will be.

Who is trying to blow this out of proportion? Everybody else on here!! My opinion is, they've both been humbled, nobody needs to push this, it's done.

I wish every track would run sessions with classes, I know it would stop a lot of our frustration.

I have no horse in the race !

Like Your post !

Dave who? Boggess who? tonight's supercross will bury any Moto drama. Them two were saved by the musquin bell!

I'm just absolutely flabbergasted he's that bad of an actor.

I've read the posts, and I've read how one guy/parent would "kick the s%$# out of him" etc. I remember being in a nice restaurant with that same guy/parent when his kid started acting pretty unruly, like pushing and wrestling unruly, and I didn't see any "kickn a$$" or reprimanding.
Im so sorry you feel that I didn't reprimand my kid properly in some said, restaurant but actually, you are wrong, I did. I just talked to him later because his actions weren't anything that I was that bothered by and felt needed immediate attention. So, sorry you felt our shenanigans were any of your business, because they aren't. My son is a very good kid in school and on the track. I won't sit here and brag about my son, like you alway do, and seem to crow bar into all your conversations. I am quite comfortable with my son and our relationship and for you to question my parenting is really wrong and douchie.
You obviously feel you are the great voice of reason but you really aren't. You weren't there, I was and what this kid did was wrong, plain and simple. He did this on purpose, his words!!!! And would do it again and harder next time, his words!!!! And then you try to go after me and my son, bad move. "Are you really that simple?"
Also, its quite obvious you know the Boggess kid and maybe he is a good kid but from the things I saw him post, say and do, you might want to rethink your thinking. He said, some really horrible things in his post that will be out there forever. Kids can be so simple (ie. stupid) and immature!!!
First off don't question me or my son its not your business. Good kid, good dad, good family...leave it alone!!!!
Secondly, I didn't kick the kids ass....end of that story.
Lastly, if he is a good kid he will call Dave and apologize and offer to fix any damages. It wasn't an accident, his words. He did it on purpose, on a practice day, to a 49 year old man. Real bad decision making from where I stand. I know thats what my son would be doing, even if it had to come from me!!!!

So acting like a kid in a restaurant is being put in the same category as intentionally trying to cause somebody possible life changing harm?

Geesh.

That's like saying little Johnny (no pun intended lol) shooting a .22 rifle with his dad, is the same as a nut job taking a gun into a school and pointing it at a teacher.

Dave is old a feeble and breaks a hip falling over. Here comes young grasshopper slamming an elderly citizen. How can you even defend such a disrespectful little s**t like that. Ok, so he's not that old. But stupid unesscary crap like that could cost someone money, could prevent them from providing income for their family, walking, or even living (far fetched, but what if it caused a broken femur or something major).. What we do is dangerous to begin with. Don't need some wanna be Billy (or axel lol) badass thinking he's the next J-Law who isn't worried about the cost of anything due to mommy's pocket book.

Sunday night rant over. I have a KTM, but I do not approve of Marvin's message.

I'll leave the light on for ya.

John/Meister.....John, if you feel I called you out in a public forum, I apologize. I didn't think it would bother you since it seemed to me by your first post in this thread that you were more than willing to fan the fire and throw others business out there, different rules for you??? With your first post "Hershey do you have something you want to share with the group?" (I'm guessing he didn't) You did a great job of making sure the ball got/kept rolling on this. Hersheys response says he thought long and hard about posting. I can only assume that he really wanted to let this go and handle things quietly, his way. John, you LOVE to be heard, needed to push this.....well, I'm all ears.

Hershey then posts a detailed, heartfelt account of what he believes happened, and I (and I assume most everybody) believe every word he said. Hershey put blame where it was due, he took responsibility for any of his actions, and he directly and concisely stated how he felt about the situation. He did not need you to then post how you were involved. It was over at that point, but you NEEDED to tell everybody what you saw (who gives a firetruck), "I was there" that's how you start, lol. You were there!! Did you see the whole thing! WOW!! Did you post on instagram too? Like the other teenagers?? Of course, then the tough guy routine, "I would have personally kicked the s*#t out of this kid" (of course you would).

Obviously in your reply to me above, something happened in a restaurant, your parenting is much different than mine. Boys, young men are prone to making mistakes, adults make mistakes (read my above post, I admitted ) as I stated, no need for adults to get on here, threaten to kick his a$$ (when you know damn well you won't), act like a 12 year old girl on facebook so everybody knows "you were there!!! this is what I saw!!" lol

In the past, I made a stout challenge, it was legit and it had nothing to do with you (of course you had to chime in). I can be just as competitive as the next person. At that time only 2 people posted an opinion (I'm sure others had opinions), your weak attempt at belittling, from both you and Jordan.........I never did see any $ from you, of course. Normally when somebody wants to wager, or challenge, the other party steps forward with $ or accepts the challenge. I mean, this is a racing forum correct?? But, nope, just more of your opinion, and, yes, you were heard. My challenge was loud and clear at that time (ok, ok, just so everybody knows "you were there, involved in that thread", in case you forget to say it). I was assuming you were waiting for support at that time, building your team (anything to warrant your post) rules were simple, all I was asking at that time was put up or shut up (or don't chime in if you aren't going to participate). Again, as stated in my post above, I've grown to like Jordan a lot, he's a good kid.

Back on track........Hershey then posts "thanks for the support. Today I have contacted him and we will get this worked out in an adult fashion I'm sure. At this point it's best to drop it on here, it's just out of control etc, etc, etc" Should be over! RIght!?? Right??

It was at this point I contacted Chris to tell him that I'm trying to help end this debacle, and to make sure he was on the same page, to let it go, stupid sh#t happens, do what's right, as I'm confident he will do on his own. Apparently you and many others still need to be seen and heard "I was there!! This is what I saw!!" lol. Your next post" LMAO!! Classic" (reference "his parents must be so proud, you're going to attack his parents now?) you just can't/couldn't understand that it was over, settled, you don't need to puff your chest out anymore. And now you're upset with me because of some reference to restaurant shenanigans??? Possibly involving you?? lol again (maybe some parenting issues? just sayin). Btw, I do know his parents, they are wonderful people.

Hershey stated his side like the big boy that he is, he then updated that contact has been made in his posts in a civil manner and that it's being handled (John/Meister, please reread that last statement and reread Hersheys posts. Hershey updated that he contacted Chris and that things are being resolved. In other words, let it go, again!) People kept the fire burning, why? So they can be heard some more? I then posted the best I could to try and suffocate the flames. I don't want to see any repercussions, anybody banned, one of you big strong opinionated guys that threatened "to personally kick the s#*t out of this kid" to do anything stupid.

Meister, to help analyze my above post, first I tried to relate with everybody, you know, " I've made mistakes, this is how I've learned, even at my age". Next paragraph I reiterated to let the 2 parties involved work this out (per Hersheys request in his posts more than once, please reread). 3rd paragraph, I tried to ask friends on both sides to let this go, Hershey said it's being handled properly, to ask as many people that we know to please butt out. I then admitted mistakes were made and that repairs to bikes will be made.

Meister, I apologize if my attempt at diffusing the situation offends you or John. I'm searching to find where either of you did anything constructive to get some resolution on here, idle threats?? name calling, attack the parents, just fuel the fire, that always helps. I can do that too! And yes, I like Chris, poor decision, not normal character, made some mistakes, bikes can be fixed, yep, it's all in my previous post. If you read Hersheys posts instead of skimming over them and needing to be heard, he hopes that this has been a learning experience, Mr Hershey is an excellent role model.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was long. Doesnt make me feel any better, like the kid more or think his parents are wonderful people. (Note I said think. They probably are nice, but there kids a reflection of them)

John was busting Hershey's balls at the beginning of the thread. Hershey could of not said anything. He probably wouldn't have if boggesses story wasn't so...errr...bogus? But he did. Boggess needs to maintain his "savage" image on Instagram. I don't see anyone trying to be "savage" on pitracer. I see them angry as a hornets nest because a kid thinks it's ok hit someone hard enough to bend their radiator. That's bullshit and the kid needs to stop using his bike as a weapon. Back off the attitude on the track with practice days or karma will catch up with him. That's all. That's it. There's some fanning out the flames for you.

Yes, I get that, for the umpteenth time....other than post over and over and over how y'all are gonna "kick some a$$" how about letting Hershey handle it from the beginning? But, then there wouldn't be any drama on here!! If you're going to "kick some a$$, do it already!!!!" or try and figure out a different way of resolving it. Please don't post how "you would kick that a$$" if you didn't have your finger nails freshly polished . Do it!! Make that bold statement!! Walk the walk! Don't just make fun of somebodys hair, be the MAN!! "Kick some a$$" More drama is obviously necessary. lol

I'm confused as to why, when the parties involved say it's handled, people feel the need to tell "what they saw". Am I caught up in the drama now and don't even realize it? I think I am!! Maybe I don't even realize that I have absolutely nothing to say other than I hope this all works out because I think favorably of the people involved? That this situation is between 2 people only!!! and I'm not one of them, are you?

I have absolutely no right getting involved in something that doesn't pertain to me!!! Especially when it's posted repeatedly by the party involved that it's being handled. Riding overly aggressive bad, simple, it's wrong. Posting over and over how "you're going to kick some a$$" good? Explain that part to me please Georgie, Meister? and Mr Lilly.

So far, the only notes I've got "make sure I post repeatedly how I'm going to kick some a$$ ", thx for all the advice guys!! l

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. You guys are so sucking the fun out of this.
You don't intentionally take someone out in practice.
No matter what Dave did after or what anyone has posted since. YOU DONT TAKE SOMEONE OUT IN PRACTICE.

Pretty simple concept. And then to brag about it or claim you should have hit him harder or say I cleeeeaanned you out.

Wow, you just won Wednesday night practice!! Bet he loves winning the C class and posting his photos on instagram....

Oh boy. I just commented on his figure and hair. Never said the "kick his ass sea bass" line. But glad I'm lumped into the "group that wants to kick a kids ass"

I don't like to fight. You can hurt someone way worse by uncovering who they are and how they act. And we have a zero censorship policy at pitracer. Once it's said, it's said forever. This isn't a liberal media outlet.

I'm done here. Would welcome an apology from Mr boggess anyday. So would all the vets and others he's threatened in the past. I have yet to see it. And probably won't. Oh well. We tried. Maybe everyone else that said kick his ass will apologize. I doubt it, (again) this isn't a liberal media outlet.

Last edited:
Georgie, so I deleted my posts, I'm thinking I may not be helping diffuse at this point. Apparently, when you delete a post, Pitracer asks for a reason. My reasoning was " don't want any part of an angry mob lynching, was trying to diffuse".

I woke up thinking about this, lol, I'm obviously caught up in the drama, and I'm not helping matters. I understand the frustration, I'm going to try a different approach without posting anything on here to people we don't know, or cross paths with once a year. I don't want to be another Captain Obvious, it's obvious you should never ride overly aggressive, it's always wrong. It's also obvious to stay off the social websites as much as possible. It's obvious to not drink and drive, it's obvious not to text and drive. I'm going to assume we are all guilty of bad decisions yet have still made some. I have no clue where adults find the time to post nonstop. I think it's better to go to the source at this point. Respect was mentioned, if Mr Hershey asks to handle things or updates that things have been resolved (as he has done several times), please respect that. If per chance things work out, an apology of sorts is seen, then maybe I will feel like my wasted time on here wasn't such a waste.

I don't know Meister, CK1, met Lilly a handful of times, saw Georgie a couple of times. Meister owns Kames? been there a few times, nice store. We don't know CK1 at all, Knox is the name? This came up when my son was telling me what was going on with Chris a few days ago. My son asked me who CK1 was (reading the posts), I said, based on what I've seen in the past, "I think he's an old pro, if my memory is correct, he was building a kx125? to show that it can still be competitive. I believe CK1 posted over the winter (relying on memory here) that he would train some kids if, and I don't remember, I believe it had to do with kids nowadays as opposed to when he was growing up. Anyways, I gathered CK1 was a pretty good rider, can anybody elaborate? Based on that info, I assumed CK1/is was pretty good?

My son got to see, Kilbarger ride for the first time at Summit. Any chance you guys on here can start a new thread and introduce yourselves?? Looking forward to better subject matter.

I think it's easy to say good things about a person when the issue doesn't directly happen to you or your kid(s). I commented because I try and put myself in their shoes, in this case my dad out there holding his line minding his own business and some C class hero comes and takes him out for NO reason other then a simple practice mistake that was made in a corner before hand. Just like my dad or Dave in this case no other guy wants to get into a pissing match on the track min less go down, the older I'm getting the more I realize it hurts more and longer.

The thought of some kid taking my dad out and laughing about it, saying he'd do it again and harder infuriates me. That could have been any of us out there holding our line and intentially being take out. I have a job to go to and a family to support, I don't need someone trying to be hard on social media and upholding his douchey image taking me out or someone else out cause they were in his way. If your that good of a rider, you can make a clean pass. We don't need people out there intentially hurting others, motocross is dangerous enough on its own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back