New Thread, who are some of you guys?

dad24x2

PR Member
Hey, I'm curious who some people are on here. I've seen numerous posts, numerous topics, some good, some not so much. I've tried to put together some backgrounds, only to find out I'm off on who is who.

I see PR addict, founding father etc. I see names, results but don't know much history. My son went to Summit for the first time this year to watch, saw Mcdade/Wells/Roman/Kilbarger etc...I've seen the first 3, but never Kilbarger. My son said it was an impressive group.

I see posts from John250, moto23, vet261 etc often. I just saw DoubleD at Amherst a week or 2 back. It seems like a lot of you guys have a history, who are you guys? How did Pitracer come to fruition?

I met Emmit from Baltimore over the weekend, saw his name before. Anybody want to share the history of Pitracer and the people that built this site??

Rick Kolodka, live in Avon, dad24x2 (both my boys ride #24). My boys ride Yam 250f and Yam 125. I have a younger brother that some of you may know, Danny, also #24, he got my kids into motocross, loved Dirtworld. I wish he would pick up the tab for that prank!! We are members at Amherst Meadowlarks with some great people! At Ramjams all the time in the winter, and travel often. I imagine we have probably crossed paths many times with some of u on here. Anybody else on here care to say who they are?

upload_2017-5-1_11-58-46.png

I was raised in the area and been at this game for a bit..

John Caupp here. Live in Xenia, Ohio. One of the few from SW Ohio that have been active on Pitracer for years. Not too many of us from Ohio make the trek to NE Ohio to race, but we really like racing Malvern and BC when they race. Liked Crow Canyon when they raced too. I've been going at it a long time, since the 80s. My son is 13 and rides 125 and 250C on a YZ 125.

We are usually easy to find at the races. Both ride Yamahas, he is #22 and I am #250. Will be at the Malvern Battle of Ohio race in a few weeks. Come on up and introduce yourself.

As I mentioned in the other thread, some of us on here talk smack to each other, but we all get along (Except Hershey, I still think I should have kicked him in the head last year).

See you at the races.

I think I met Mr Mosher at tvland last year? I introduced myself to a Mosher and Delbaso that day. I saw the names on jerseys n recognized them fro Pitracer

Rick Kolodka, live in Avon, dad24x2 (both my boys ride #24). My boys ride Yam 250f and Yam 125. I have a younger brother that some of you may know, Danny, also #24, he got my kids into motocross, loved Dirtworld. I wish he would pick up the tab for that prank!! We are members at Amherst Meadowlarks with some great people! At Ramjams all the time in the winter, and travel often. I imagine we have probably crossed paths many times with some of u on here. Anybody else on here care to say who they are?

I thought hat was you. Picked up on the 24x2. Pretty sure you know who I am. The other 24. Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, Yep, sure do (the name kinda gives it away). We just got #s on the bikes after a couple years of X and /. Guess I would've been dadXX/ soon

Hi, My names Jerad Meister. I have a problem. Or have had a problem for 22 years. Dirt bikes.

P.S.
I do have an affiliation with Kames, but I do not own Kames.

oh, I thought Meister owned Kames, was gona stoo in there after Beans 2 weeks ago, will make it a point in near future....John250 was at AES ktm 2 weeks ago, custom power sports on Sat, I imagine Xenia is somewhere in between. Never have done a battle race. Mr Pape, youve been to Amherst last fall. Original 44, I always thought u were Salisbury til apple cabin......very cool

Sounds like alot of people are riding 24

Alan might not take too kindly to that!!! Lol

Dave Smith......my addiction started 42 years ago on a Yamaha 60. Didn't start racing til I was 18 and it was harescrambles at that. Started mx in 94.

In our liberal world my thoughts and opinions hurt people's feelings some how. I'm one of the "experts" but much lower on the list than in years past. I'm the one guy that is dubbed an "a$$hole" yet the only memeber that holds a totally free riding day with food and nonalcoholic beverages on here. I even won the potstirring award on here one year....still have it for proof!

Always glad to meet new people at the track with a smile, stop over and say hi sometime! #01 and my son is #602 on a Husky 50. My weimaraner "z" is the best Smith family member according to mx955....

Last edited:
Jake Palermo, been riding since 2001. Member at Amherst Meadowlarks. An old friend got me hooked as a kid and it's history from there. Ride a 2017 KTM 350SXF #33. Known Kolodka's for years, and met DoubleD at a Meadowlarks meeting once. I don't race anymore but frequent Meadowlarks, Smith Rd, and Apple Cabin. Stay close since I hate driving with a passion. Not as mean as I look, promise. Hobbies outside of motocross include a unhealthy relationship to firearms and bodybuilding. I'm slow, ain't no one single a jump like me. The end.

Back