New Thread, who are some of you guys?

20140125_135359.jpg

1973 I believe. Alliance Ohio when they were extending rt 62 past state st

Chris Hause. 44 yrs old been racing about 27 years. I just love to ride and have fun! Most of the friends I have today are from riding. I know most of the guys on here and they're all great guys. I'm pretty sure I've seen your boys at Apple cabin. Hope to meet ya sometime! You can't miss me....I'm the guy with the dumbest number on his bike...#0

Bryan White (not the country singer), 27 years old, newly married, been riding most of my life but was too good and stick and ball sports that my parents wouldn't let me race so I started racing a couple years ago. I live in Wheelersburg, OH. I have met a few of the guys before but always get a kick out of reading stories y'all have about each! And my name says it all, I'm that chubby guy on the KTM #113

Jerry Mathew. Married for 22 years. My wife and I got our son into riding when he was 4. Bought him a crf50 and he has been at it ever since. He is now 17 riding a yz250f. Took years for us to talk his mom into letting him race. Has only raced once because of sports but I think he is wanting to try a few more. I just started riding last year myself. Not good at it at all but I love trying. The #23 comes from my son's sports. He had that number playing football. It's all about the kids my friend.

Hause, stop by, say hi, the boys are always social....same for Moto23, chubby, or anybody else. Michael is 18, Aidy is 16, always happy to talk moto stuff (Im the bat/ball guy too) Aidan had no idea there was a fb team named the Raiders, 2 dif worlds

Nick Hause, 24 years old, nephew to old man #0
Rode maybe 4 times on a dirt bike when I was in highschool,
Started riding 3 years ago when I could actually afford it,
just got a yz250 and lovin it

I believe I met Dad24x2 at ramjam earlier this year? I was with a buddy of mine on a kx250f during the last day of practice?

Bo " Crash-N-Burn" Fawcett. 30 years life experience. Addicted to Moto since May 2001. District 12 AMA regular, racer, announcer. Served 'Merica 2007-2010. Bikeless since 2011, soon to scoop a new dirt scoot.
Covers the basics.

I'm Jon. I ride a Honda #16. You won't find me racing, but I'm riding any chance I get. Been riding for 21 years. Been on Pitracer for a loooong time. Lots and lots of good people on here.

Dad24x2, if you've never been to a battle race you have no idea what your missing. Malvern will be the closest race to you. Best three races in the state, hands down. You really should put it on your calendar. Most of all of us will be there.

Brad Good. My boys ride 65s, I don't ride. I'm pretty new to the mx scene, didn't know a thing about it till Bentley decided he wanted to go race his 50 about 3 years ago. We've been hooked ever since. Have met a lot of great people at the track.

(Other than Double D, that goofball kinda worries me sometimes. Lol!)

Hi, I'm Don. been on here for a long time. Mostly just been going practicing over the last 10 to 15 years for many various reasons. Mainly for my son, who loves to ride. I just go practicing, though this year he might try a little racing. I'm one of about 5 guys around the central Oho area that rides with #746, though I'm probably the slowest and definitely the oldest. Matt Robinson of Grove City on a KX450f is the fastest, then there's a guy who works at Iron Pony, a college aged guy from the Cincinnati area, and a guy who rides a YZ250f from north central Ohio.

Jack Bierbower, 20 y/o raced quite a bit growing up, got out of it before it ever got serious. Just this past summer picked up a 125 just to mess around......ended up catching the bug and a 2016 kawi this spring, #105. Getting my way back into racing, fitness is my big issue right now trying to ditch arm pump. Looking to get into some MX, AX and harescramble this year. From southern Ohio, live in Kent going to school, Electrical estimator in C falls Ohio. Lots of, battlesburg, Youngstown, ram jam, TV land and smith road. I tool around with young Hause as much as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Seems like most of u guys know each other and most are 40+. I was wondering what the demographics were on here. John, we have talked about some races, and will prob do some this summer. We are almost always at the Amherst Meadowlarks races since we r members. Im at the gate Sat night n Sunday w the old man as people call him (thats dad). We do have a practice this Sat and a race on Sun, cmon up!! Its a fun track, people r friendly, and some great prizes!!! We wont b there, snuck in to the Arenax in Vegas. Im going to mention that per his post, Mr DoubleD is the chef from RedBud and maybe he will have something on the bbq for everybody??? Double D can u feed a few hundred???

Back