New Thread, who are some of you guys?

I am Connie or Towergal. I have been around for over 25 years. I became involved in this sport being at the right place, at the right time. I was at this crazy college party with 100's of people and I met this chick named Amy and the property was cool, cause it had this track on top of the hill and all of these really hot guys there. That was Amy and the party was at Broken Spokes. I needed to make some money so she taught me what she knew by taking me to Malvern to do scorekeeping when the Sanders ran it and Spokes was part of the CRA!. As things changed, I became the "Towergal" of Broken Spokes and I helped her run registration and then District 12 was born and I became the Secretary and Pointskeeper of D12. After a few years off, I was approached by Jason and Jeremy and the OMA was born! I am the current pointskeeper and secretary of the OMA. I manage the Registration/Scoring Team for Malvern and Briarcliff. Welcome! I hope we meet soon!

Pitracer - Love it or Hate it...There are some really great people on here!

Connie

Gitty Britty AKA Brittany(27). Did lots of Photography at the tracks over the last 5 years. Internet Manager Huebner Chevrolet Subaru!(hit me up for a car, we are cheap!) Just got another camera so need to be busting it out. Got on a dirtbike at 5 years old. Daddy's little girl was never aloud to race then bought a 2015 CRF250 broken knee cap, tore ACL,and both Meniscus. Only thing I ride now is my CRF110! :confused:

I am Connie or Towergal. I have been around for over 25 years. I became involved in this sport being at the right place, at the right time. I was at this crazy college party with 100's of people and I met this chick named Amy and the property was cool, cause it had this track on top of the hill and all of these really hot guys there. That was Amy and the party was at Broken Spokes. I needed to make some money so she taught me what she knew by taking me to Malvern to do scorekeeping when the Sanders ran it and Spokes was part of the CRA!. As things changed, I became the "Towergal" of Broken Spokes and I helped her run registration and then District 12 was born and I became the Secretary and Pointskeeper of D12. After a few years off, I was approached by Jason and Jeremy and the OMA was born! I am the current pointskeeper and secretary of the OMA. I manage the Registration/Scoring Team for Malvern and Briarcliff. Welcome! I hope we meet soon!

Connie

And passers out of practice sticks!!!

Connie

I often think of Connie as "The Mother of Ohio Motocross." Sweetest and most professional woman in the organization. She knows a thing or two because she's seen a thing or two!

Your buddy from Amherst ....and local Landscaper! Babs Sr!
04-02-16 086.JPG

Ryan Persinger from Marion, OH. 28 years old. Been riding/racing since I was 4 years old. Mostly go to open practices these days, but hoping to run the entire EROC hare scramble series starting this weekend.

Ryan Persinger from Marion, OH. 28 years old. Been riding/racing since I was 4 years old. Mostly go to open practices these days, but hoping to run the entire EROC hare scramble series starting this weekend.
EROC is starting this weekend? Where is that advertised?

You have to go into the race updates forum and scroll down to the eroc schedule

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

You have to go into the race updates forum and scroll down to the eroc schedule

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Understood, I was just hoping that I would have seen it earlier than now. I typically only look at the top few threads to see what's coming up soon. Or even the calendar.

Hey PC MX! just saw u guys on here! we were just talkin about ur place, boys loved it, some of the best dirt!!!! Any plans? and just saw Buckeye Series, w contingency money? Where can somebody get more info on that? Guess we need to browse PitRacer more often.

Jack Bierbower, 20 y/o raced quite a bit growing up, got out of it before it ever got serious. Just this past summer picked up a 125 just to mess around......ended up catching the bug and a 2016 kawi this spring, #105. Getting my way back into racing, fitness is my big issue right now trying to ditch arm pump. Looking to get into some MX, AX and harescramble this year. From southern Ohio, live in Kent going to school, Electrical estimator in C falls Ohio. Lots of, battlesburg, Youngstown, ram jam, TV land and smith road. I tool around with young Hause as much as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app
Congratulations on your "sponsorship" from The Builders Exchange Foundation. Will you be here on the 22nd?"

Back