New Thread, who are some of you guys?

We are mostly all friends. Can't think of anyone I've ever met on this site that I couldn't get along with (in person)o_O

I will tell you that all of us here love our country. I'm a nurse that loves motocross. I stumbled across this site around 15 years old and probably there hasn't been a day that I don't read or post. Not all my opinions are correct, and my outlook on life and how it works has changed, in part, due to the "old" guys on this site. And the people on this site have also, in a way, helped me to realize more important things in life over the past 15 years--your character, family and country.

Now I've learned, I need to listen more and talk less. Life just becomes more clear as you get older. So we will see if I can live up to that commitment.(talk less)

Last Friday I commissioned as a 1LT in the US Army surrounded by my wife, family and closest friends. AOC 66S - critical care nurse
IMG_5947.PNG

IMG_5955.PNG
IMG_5970.JPG
IMG_5949.PNG

Last edited:
Seems like most of u guys know each other and most are 40+. I was wondering what the demographics were on here. John, we have talked about some races, and will prob do some this summer. We are almost always at the Amherst Meadowlarks races since we r members. Im at the gate Sat night n Sunday w the old man as people call him (thats dad). We do have a practice this Sat and a race on Sun, cmon up!! Its a fun track, people r friendly, and some great prizes!!! We wont b there, snuck in to the Arenax in Vegas. Im going to mention that per his post, Mr DoubleD is the chef from RedBud and maybe he will have something on the bbq for everybody??? Double D can u feed a few hundred???

Thinking about Amherst, but this cold and rain is killing me! Should go to Lincoln trail or Red Bud but life at home is throwing out some obstacles.

Brad Good. My boys ride 65s, I don't ride. I'm pretty new to the mx scene, didn't know a thing about it till Bentley decided he wanted to go race his 50 about 3 years ago. We've been hooked ever since. Have met a lot of great people at the track.

(Other than Double D, that goofball kinda worries me sometimes. Lol!)

That would hurt if I had feelings.......NO BBQ FOR YOU.....2 WEEEKS! ha ha

We are mostly all friends. Can't think of anyone I've ever met on this site that I couldn't get along with (in person)o_O

I will tell you that all of us here love our country. I'm a nurse that loves motocross. I stumbled across this site around 15 years old and probably there hasn't been a day that I don't read or post. Not all my opinions are correct, and my outlook on life and how it works has changed, in part, due to the "old" guys on this site. And the people on this site have also, in a way, helped me to realize more important things in life over the past 15 years--your character, family and country.

Now I've learned, I need to listen more and talk less. Life just becomes more clear as you get older. So we will see if I can live up to that commitment.(talk less)

Last Friday I commissioned as a 1LT in the US Army surrounded by my wife, family and closest friends. AOC 66S - critical care nurse
View attachment 55362
View attachment 55363 View attachment 55364 View attachment 55365

Now stop being a girl and sign up for jump school.

Now stop being a girl and sign up for jump school.

My unit is a attached to a combat support hospital. (Csh or cash"To set one up you have to drive a convoy of 140 or so trucks on the ground in country. Then set up the csh. This is a mobile hospital up to 244 beds. Complete with sterile surgical ORs and fully functioning ICUs where we can manage ventilators and other life sustaining measures. And medical surgical wards for stabilized soldiers. It's actually awesome what they can do.

My unit is a attached to a combat support hospital. (Csh or cash"To set one up you have to drive a convoy of 140 or so trucks on the ground in country. Then set up the csh. This is a mobile hospital up to 244 beds. Complete with sterile surgical ORs and fully functioning ICUs where we can manage ventilators and other life sustaining measures. It's actually awesome what they can do.

Like I said go to jump school. Transfer to the 82nd. You and your wife can get a place in NC and we will all come down during the winters to hang out and ride.

Rick Kolodka, live in Avon, dad24x2 (both my boys ride #24). My boys ride Yam 250f and Yam 125. I have a younger brother that some of you may know, Danny, also #24, he got my kids into motocross, loved Dirtworld. I wish he would pick up the tab for that prank!! We are members at Amherst Meadowlarks with some great people! At Ramjams all the time in the winter, and travel often. I imagine we have probably crossed paths many times with some of u on here. Anybody else on here care to say who they are?
Rick Kolodka, live in Avon, dad24x2 (both my boys ride #24). My boys ride Yam 250f and Yam 125. I have a younger brother that some of you may know, Danny, also #24, he got my kids into motocross, loved Dirtworld. I wish he would pick up the tab for that prank!! We are members at Amherst Meadowlarks with some great people! At Ramjams all the time in the winter, and travel often. I imagine we have probably crossed paths many times with some of u on here. Anybody else on here care to say who they are?
I'm sure we have crosses paths. I've known Lt. Dan aka your brother for a long time via them Madzia boys up in C town.

I'm Ron Rohr, from Lancaster Ohio area. 48 years old, yes, old. I'm a grandpa of 3 now.
Started on a GT/MX 80 in 1977. I paid for all of my own stuff when I was young, so I only got to race BMX from around 1975-1982 using my paper route money. I've almost always owned some kind of junk trail bike though. Finally, when I was able to afford a decent bike (28 years old), I started playing in the woods mostly. After a few years started track riding a little here and there at around age 30. Rode quite a bit, and met a few folks at the Pitracer ride day at Beans in, I think '02, but can't really remember who all I met. I don't see many of the guys on here because I don't race much. I have raced a handful of Harescrambles, a handful of MX races, 1 GP, and 1 Enduro. This past weekend we went to a part of Wayne National forest that doesn't get near the traffic of Door Run, and had a blast, even in the slop. I plan to "ride" a few races this year, so maybe we'll meet.
I also split my time with Jeeping and Street Riding. Also, I enjoy eating and drinking way too much to be competitive anymore.

PS, since quiting and selling my last MX bike in 2010, then starting again last September, my better half still isn't too pleased with me, and hasn't gone to the track with me yet. I think she'll come around when she realizes that my love for this isn't going away, ever. However, it does give her more time to spend with the grand babies when I'm riding.

Last edited:
Chris Knox. I am not a bum. I'm a jerk. I once had wealth, power, and the love of a beautiful Husaberg. Now I only have two things: my friends and... uh... my old 125. Huh? My story? Okay. It was never easy for me. I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi.
Rubber band starts to free packs of Camels for making the main.
Chili champ
Once dropped a deuce on a guys fender in the pits. But he does not know.
Reeper of cold beer from various coolers at the track. (Just have to wait for their moto to start)
Fitting room assistant manager at Fashion Bug
Knit my own wool caps.
AMA Congressman and Rob Dingmans personal stylist.
Board historian of all things 1985

"I'm sure we have crosses paths. I've known Lt. Dan aka your brother for a long time via them Madzia boys up in C town."

Beamer, I think ur cousin Dave asked me if I knew u a few years ago. My kids were on 85/65s when we went to Battlesburg w Dave. I worked w Dave and ur other cousin Big Ben. Good guys! Danny got married last year, they bought a house w some property few years ago, now hes "busy".

Jordan Fedor #131 (YZ450). I don't post much on here. Just like to read things on here and find out who is having open practice and what. My brother Brandon Fedor #922 (CRF450) and I always ride together. We don't race anymore. Those young kids are just too fast for us to keep up. We did when we were younger but baseball got us into and through college. We both love riding and just having a good time at the tracks and not very fast at all. We only bring beers for hydration when riding. dad24x2 I met one of your sons son last summer at Amherst. He was very nice and very respectful. We hit up all the local tracks in NE Ohio from TV Land to the cabin when we can get out of work early. Brandon and I go with a couple other friends to SC every year in early march and hit up the tracks there. Stop by if you see us at the tracks and have a drink.

View attachment 55362
View attachment 55363 View attachment 55364 View attachment 55365

Baker you did what?!?

dad24x2 I met one of your sons son last summer at Amherst. He was very nice and very respectful. We hit up all the local tracks in NE Ohio from TV Land to the cabin when we can get out of work early. Brandon and I go with a couple other friends to SC every year in early march and hit up the tracks there. Stop by if you see us at the tracks and have a drink. . Jordan #131, thanks for that! Both my kids seem to b pretty respectful to everybody but one!!! lol, why is that???? fortunately its rare, they r pretty good kids. I will have to ask Michael, he remembers everything, I cant remember where i put my glasses or phone anymore. They r gona have fun w me in a few years!

Back