Race Ohio Membership Cards

663dad

PR Addict
A little over a month away before the first gate drop, what is anticipated to become one of Southern Ohio's premier event. I have attached a form to preorder your membership cards if you like, the cost is $20.00 for a 2017 membership and one day membership is $5.00. Please send checks to and a self addressed envelope to.
Race Ohio Mx. 4494 Huston Rd. Hamilton, OH 45013, see you at the races.
Knox we have 001 reserved for you.

www.raceohiomx.com

Attachments

• Race Ohio Membership application form.pdf
    185.8 KB · Views: 149
  • race ohio form.pdf
    302.3 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Wait, send a check? who the heck has checks anymore?
Well except the old lady that I seam to be in line behind EVERY TIME I go to Kroger.

Wait, send a check? who the heck has checks anymore?
Well except the old lady that I seam to be in line behind EVERY TIME I go to Kroger.
If you want to you can get them at the tracks, we gladly accept and prefer cash. I am checking on the credit card process.

If you want to you can get them at the tracks, we gladly accept and prefer cash. I am checking on the credit card process.
Now days, just tack on a few bucks to cover your fees and set up pay pal or something to let people do it online. I honestly think most tracks might take in more if people could swipe their debit cards at registration.

I want a track to have online up till like 9pm the night before. I go online, sign up and when I go through the gate, if I am on the list, they hand me my practice sticker. What would be so difficult in setting that system up? Riders would LOVE it.

So what happens at the chillitown round, AMAZON, OMA, RACE OHIO??? Which card? All cards?
Only the last ctmx race would require buckeye series card. I believe all their races will require ama. Buckeye series offers one day membership for $5.

Membership Number? Are you assigning those, or do you want our race number or AMA number put in there?

Membership Number? Are you assigning those, or do you want our race number or AMA number put in there?
We will be assigning membership numbers and you should be able to purchase the membership cards from the website in the next day or so via paypal/credit card. Race Ohio will also be having online sign ups for the upcoming races.

Probably so. You can buy a one day membership for $5 if you don't have one, no big deal. many of us will already have all those cards anyway. It's $5!!! Come on.

I surely hope not...... but im guessing you will. Just like the pro turnout, you will start to see these big series numbers drop because its getting so expensive to win a piece of plastic trophy, or maybe if your lucky a plague.
The series is giving a way pit bikes and a ton of overall awards and prizes. The membership fees collected helps out with the end of the season awards aside what our sponsors put up. This will be one of the best race series within our state.

www.raceohiomx.com

Last edited:
Was just looking around the raceohiomx website. They are giving away $10 Octane Bucks with every entry! Very cool. Can be used at Batavia or Middletown Cycles. So once again, the guys in Ohio are giving you 40% of the cost of your entry back in Bucks to be spent. So to all the guys claiming racing is too expensive, your paying $15 in reality because your gonna spend the $10.

Ride one race at each track, and they are giving away a pit bike to the youth classes, and one to the A,B, C and Vet classes. Your odds of winning are about 10 million better than the lotto.

So, don't worry about buying a RaceOhio membership, your getting it back!

So last Chillitown race DOES require all three OMA, AMA, Race Ohio?
That is correct. We really struggled with the thought of getting overwhelmed with all the memberships for that one event. Our October race has grown to be quite the event. We (ctmx) will pick up a chunk of the OMA membership per rider to keep it affordable for the ones without Oma memberships. We figured being that late in the year, most riders should have these memberships by then. You will also be getting incentive bucks from these organizations. We are hoping our October race can be promoted to be one of the events that the whole state can participate in regardless of which sanctioning organization they normally attend.

My first thought is, there has to be a better way. For some reason the word polygamy pops in my head!

Is there a way to get the organizations to work together and have one honor the other?

Back